Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Hey @thenotsoesoteric - his black dog x grape sato is called balck grape dum-dum - mine is dinoberry bites. Is there a difference? Just curious.
Yes, the dynoberry bites and black grapes dum dum are both black dog crosses but different phenos. The dyno was made using my blackberry pheno of black dog. It grew taller and faster more sativa style vs indica and smells like ripe blackberries on the vine.

The mom black dog for the black grapes dum dum was a shorter indica leaning plant, much shorter and much slower in veg but honestly one of the best smokes I've grown. If she wasn't so slow and hard to clone I would have kept her around too. The taste was closer to raspberry with a metallic kick, loved it.

The two crosses will give much different pheno in the veg department and plant structures.

The black dog balckberry cut has recently been retired too. The twinkle tarts #1(black dog bb cut x lvtk) is a bad ass bitch, blows the black dog away with blackberry terps and the current smoke out of the vape is insanely tasty. BUt it's potent so it's easy to over do it, lol.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Ok............welchie.............cut her down a couple of days ago. Big solid nugs on 4 cola's. I am getting a tinge of grape/purple smell, but the overwhelming smell is fuelish in a decent way. Super sticky too.
I'll put up some bud pics after drying. I have not smoked any yet, but this is a keeper so far. Does everything well! Perfect for 4 colas. After taking the 4, there was a bit still going on the lowers and that's sitting outside in the poly tent, just to see what happens.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I may have asked before, but what's the lineage of the Grape Sato? I know you've said there's some Blue Dream in there. What else? Satori?
Grape sato is miyagi x grapes 13 male.

Miyagi is a cross I made of critical sensi star x buddha's dream. The buddha's dream is blue dream x buddhas sister.

The miyagi cut I used was very similar to blue dream in smell and effect with bigger yields.

The grapes 13 is from hazeman and is grape stomper x g13.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
So far fire og, mochi, gelato 33 have shown roots out the rock wool but still waiting on the slurricane and super lemon haze. Didn't put heat pad on them so they're going a little slow. Should be popping soon and then I'll get them in dirt and ready to rock.

I may reverse a slh cut too. But mainly itll be lvtk pollen hitting the elite cuts. And I have every reason to expect those to be tits. Then if I reverse the slh and hot the 33, mochi, twinkle tarts #1 and slurricane forget get about it.