Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Well like I thought the lvtk makes incredible rosin. I only have a half oz left so I pressed 3.5 grams and got near .5 gram of blonde. I knew she'd press good, she had too, bud is too dank not too lol. Pressed at 190f with 120 micron bag so it can get better too.
20200411_235755.jpg

Purple Betty is caramel color but similar consistency.
20200411_125608.jpg
20200411_125204.jpg
Welchie I think I need to drop the temp down because it came out dark and runny at 190. I'll try 160f later to see if that helps. Welchie bud is not sticky like pb and lvtk, she is greasy so maybe that is why the different consistency.20200411_231650.jpg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Also I found the Reynolds parchment a little thin so I would double it up. The first press I used just one layer of paper and it leaked through to plates. Doubled it up and all good. I'll try some better stuff next time around.
That Reynolds I've found to be the best , stuff looks great! Getting me wanting to blow the dust off mine lol. Can u tell how well built they are now that u got one !?

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Either way don't really matter , I've noticed . Best results i get are a 7 g squish , put in container overnight and it butters up nicely. But yeah it butters up the same either way
What sucks is I was hoping to make cartridges using wax liquidizer but the carts suck! No kick and they gum up instantly.

After reading up more, hindsight 20/20 damn it, lol, I found you have to winterize your rosin to remove fats before they'll work in carts! That's a lot of work.

So I just ordered a Sai atomizer that is supposedly great for dabbing rosin. I'll try this option for travel smoking.

I'm gonna try making carts with iso and see if they smoke any better. But it's looking like carts you kind of need a mini lab to make it worthwhile.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
What sucks is I was hoping to make cartridges using wax liquidizer but the carts suck! No kick and they gum up instantly.

After reading up more, hindsight 20/20 damn it, lol, I found you have to winterize your rosin to remove fats before they'll work in carts! That's a lot of work.

So I just ordered a Sai atomizer that is supposedly great for dabbing rosin. I'll try this option for travel smoking.

I'm gonna try making carts with iso and see if they smoke any better. But it's looking like carts you kind of need a mini lab to make it worthwhile.
It's so tough , I tried a while back and gave up pretty quick . It would almost be a waste at that point seeing how good the bud was and how quality the rosin is . There are a few that do it , best of luck

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Haven't came up with names for the bodega crosses. Probably wont name the bodega bubblegum #3 x lvtk just because I didn't keep the cut. The runt bodega cross I'll name but nothing pinned down.

Should be thick girls.

Runt
IMG_20200415_145606_782.jpgIMG_20200415_145606_773.jpg
IMG_20200415_145606_784.jpg
Then also new but not new is the reverso welchie. Should be more berry/grape phenos than the welchie. The lvtk let's the mom shine through. Be cool if I find one just like twinkle tarts but blueberry vs blackberry.

Attachments

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Magnum PI. The bubble bucket is in bloom. The other one...well i want that to bush out more. I love when leaves have those prehistoric sawtooth edges.

View attachment 56411
View attachment 56412
Gorgeous bush buddy! Today the magnum pi is what I'm smoking! Great bell ringer for the ride in a d doesn't leave you dragging ass when you come down. And the no paranoia effects from the c99.

Fingers crosses yours comes out tastier and just as potent!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

I find vaporizing is so much better , as far as smoke and high. U use a mini torch and a grav straw . It's the greatest thing ever 😁 . Obviously this is just my opinion . I never liked the way the atomizers hit

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I find vaporizing is so much better , as far as smoke and high. U use a mini torch and a grav straw . It's the greatest thing ever 😁 . Obviously this is just my opinion . I never liked the way the atomizers hit
I've never smoked rosin before mainly because I refuse to use a blow torch to smoke weed 😅. Just not feeling that.

So I was gonna do a e nail but I started reading a reddit thread that made it seem like the Sai was the way to go.

It has a coil and a bucket so I'll try both styles. If I dont like it then on to the next thing.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I've never smoked rosin before mainly because I refuse to use a blow torch to smoke weed 😅. Just not feeling that.

So I was gonna do a e nail but I started reading a reddit thread that made it seem like the Sai was the way to go.

It has a coil and a bucket so I'll try both styles. If I dont like it then on to the next thing.
There are so many dif products to smoke now and so many dif ways to smoke them ! Gotta love it . Can't wait to press the bgdds! And hope u like the Sai 👍