Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
I'm not sure what's going on because I've gotten 4 emails saying someone requested a password change. Maybe it's just a glitch or something. It showed me logged on in Fresno?
I've had this happen with accounts I don't even use.. People logging in from like 10+ different places. Not sure what it is.. Might be an attempt at phishing or some shit.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
You been watching too much gay porm ! Happens to the best of us lol. Seriously though that's week and weird. See if you can get a direct location. If it's not the man put random dog poop under their car door handles.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I changed my mind....i accidentally threw that mixed pack into water...it could be LVTK it could be Twinkle Tart...i love them both.

no more seeds until friday probably...just after i got them wet i remembered the god bud and they are half sprouted. LOL

I have weedzeimers. I dont think the bloom room can take it...but i might have to bloom in my veg room. That would be AWESOME!

Last edited:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I changed my mind....i accidentally threw that mixed pack into water...it could be LVTK it could be Twinkle Tart...i love them both.

no more seeds until friday probably...just after i got them wet i remembered the god bud and they are half sprouted. LOL

I have weezeimers. I dont think the bloom room can take it...but i might have to bloom in my veg room. That would be AWESOME!
Can't wait to run both . What a mixed pack!Seriously .

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Back up has arrived! Now to run some elites next to my chosen few.
20200328_112757.jpg
Welcome new class: gelato 33, slurricane (cowboy cut), mochi, fire og and super lemon haze franco cut! All from purple city genetics, the fire og maybe a dark heart cut, I'll have to check.

So hopefully next dusting will be with those more twinkle tarts, grape sato, runt bodega bubblegum and grape bubba. Fuck itll almost be too much lmao!

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Albino boogieman and dbb at around 4 weeks flower. This was taken last week so I'm looking forward to an update with some closeups for ya. My phone cam gets shifty focus from calibrating it on the pavement a few too many times. Glass bowls too. Thats one way to clean em! For 15 bucks it aint worth the headache/stank anyway
1 gallons for a couple. They are the shorties in front. Only 4 weks of vveg

Attachments