Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Back up has arrived! Now to run some elites next to my chosen few.
View attachment 54458
Welcome new class: gelato 33, slurricane (cowboy cut), mochi, fire og and super lemon haze franco cut! All from purple city genetics, the fire og maybe a dark heart cut, I'll have to check.

So hopefully next dusting will be with those more twinkle tarts, grape sato, runt bodega bubblegum and grape bubba. Fuck itll almost be too much lmao!
Ahhhhh ... My future 🧐
Gotta say I'm excited for all these

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Lvtk

This cross comes from Cannaventure seeds. I got extremely lucky finding this girl since I only popped 1 seed. She is a triangle kush leaner and has been solid. Been through hell and never let me down yet. She grows like a vine if you don’t top, train or supercrop them but if you do she puts out are dense nugs of solid hash, lol. Hands down the greasiest sticky trichs I’ve ever had on a plant. Flowers in 60-63 days, mostly fuel hash for a flavor. She adds her punch to all her crosses so far.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Just dropped a little pollen on a black dog, sato and both bodega bubblegum cuts. I was just gonna do a sensi run but the soil got me again.

I've got bad timing with soil on when and how much fertilizer to add. Again I tried adding like 10ml of tiger bloom vs suggested 60ml and plants yellowed up again.

I think I'll get some of build a soils premixed soil additives so I can just top feed from the flip of flower. Then just do a tea. See if that works, lol.

Till then its coco to the max.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Curious to see how different the welchie is vs the reverso welchie. I'm guess it will actually have more sato leaning phenos.

If I could find a pheno similar to twinkle tarts but with sato terps, fuck yes.

But the super lemon haze x lvtk has me fantasizing, been wanting a nice lemon flavor. And the franco cut supposedly has hit 28% so stoked to see.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Just dropped a little pollen on a black dog, sato and both bodega bubblegum cuts. I was just gonna do a sensi run but the soil got me again.

I've got bad timing with soil on when and how much fertilizer to add. Again I tried adding like 10ml of tiger bloom vs suggested 60ml and plants yellowed up again.

I think I'll get some of build a soils premixed soil additives so I can just top feed from the flip of flower. Then just do a tea. See if that works, lol.

Ya ive had same results yrs ago when i used that tiger bloom. Didnt no it when i bought it but it wasnt a organic based fert. Once the bottle was gone i never bought it again. The best fox farm nutes i only use anymore is the big bloom and the kelp bottle for a boost.
Organic soils doesnt like those chemical based ferts. I think being a more chemical based nute, i think it actually hurt my soil life and killed sum of them much needed microbes. It wood also cause lockout of sum vital nutes too.
After that if im using organic soil i only use organic based ferts like botainicare pure blend pro line. No burning, yellowing, or lockout ever since. Its pretty cheap, works well, doesnt stink like other organics, & can be used in hydro or soil. U will need the usual cal mag added in but thats usually expected.
In my diy octopots with air stones set up it worked well too.
Just my opinions and suggestions. Give the botainicare pbp line a try sumtime. And have been quite impressed with your chucks mr eso. Great work dude keep it up.🔥

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

I hesitate to offer advice, but here it is with a little explanation of how I got there.

Started out on FF everything, soil to nutes.
Big Perm had a video using the FF Fruit & Flower top dressing.
They have a whole line (5) that the F&F is one of.
It also recommends use of some of their liquid nutes, but none of the non-organic stuff like part 2&3 of the trio.

It's the "Happy Frog" line of dry top-dressing if you wanted to check the feeding recommendations out.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I hesitate to offer advice, but here it is with a little explanation of how I got there.

Started out on FF everything, soil to nutes.
Big Perm had a video using the FF Fruit & Flower top dressing.
They have a whole line (5) that the F&F is one of.
It also recommends use of some of their liquid nutes, but none of the non-organic stuff like part 2&3 of the trio.

It's the "Happy Frog" line of dry top-dressing if you wanted to check the feeding recommendations out.
I use the flower girl and got the timing down pretty good now . Same idea as the happy frog though. It's so dam easy too.
[/QUOTE]
That's the route I should have went but figured I'd be cheap and go the more convenient route. Sad thing is last time I tried the tiger bloom in 2004 I had same results, lol. Just a learning curve that I avoided for years. I'll get top dressings for the next soil run but for now I'll finish them with the pbb.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Magnum P.I. packs a punch. A step up from the c99 mom for sure. The mom barely could get you high but magnum hits right. She has a sour kind of pineapple but not the sweet fruit. There will be some nice phenos in these.
20200403_191045.jpg
Here is a load of lvtk pollen. This is just from tapping the whole plant a over glass. This one load is almost as much as all the pollen I collected from the grape sato over a the course of a week! Lol some give some dont.
20200403_215540.jpg