Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
it is not an eso chuck exactly...it was my inexperience but...

Squelchy!

Welchie X skunky VA...and it smells very welchie with skunky tennis shoes. I was pissed about it months ago and now i am so very happy it happened...i am getting masterful at hash making and...well those chucks are females and the boy was a Welchie.

So i am a happy camper.

Purple Welchie Cake was great taste but lacked density (the 1 i tried)...Squelchy is producing a very sativa bud.

Thanks again Eso...Welchie made everything better (and it WAS me leaving a light on 24-0 by accident in the bloom room for 2 or 3 days that caused it...and not the genetics...VERY IMPORTANT !!!)

I think I must soak some Welchie GMO cakes and Welchie Alien OGS.

In other breaking news...2 magnum PI (i wanted to call them hawaii 5 os) lol They are above the plugs...these i have to veg a while. I need more veg space STAT !!!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
it is not an eso chuck exactly...it was my inexperience but...

Squelchy!

Welchie X skunky VA...and it smells very welchie with skunky tennis shoes. I was pissed about it months ago and now i am so very happy it happened...i am getting masterful at hash making and...well those chucks are females and the boy was a Welchie.

So i am a happy camper.

Purple Welchie Cake was great taste but lacked density (the 1 i tried)...Squelchy is producing a very sativa bud.

Thanks again Eso...Welchie made everything better (and it WAS me leaving a light on 24-0 by accident in the bloom room for 2 or 3 days that caused it...and not the genetics...VERY IMPORTANT !!!)

I think I must soak some Welchie GMO cakes and Welchie Alien OGS.

In other breaking news...2 magnum PI (i wanted to call them hawaii 5 os) lol They are above the plugs...these i have to veg a while. I need more veg space STAT !!!
Can't wait to see the Magnums

welchie so far mostly gas with some fruit cereal undertones.
20200324_013013.jpg

20200324_012919 (1).jpg

All Valley Grape. smells of grape juice with a hint of baby diaper if you get up close to it. just for fun I hit a few of the lowers on both plants with a dynasty genetics blue heron x destar BX male. Around 5 weeks, i think.. I need to add more light to the tent get em' to fatten up

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
You making more of what you already crossed or new crosses?
Mainly new stuff but a couple oldies.

My brother is sending me super lemon haze franco cut, mochi, gelato 33, fire og and slurricane cowboy cut so I'll hit those. All from purple city genetics.

Then I'll do one last batch of black dog and grape sato. Might keep the sato but letting the dog go for sure.

Pretty stoked to run the slh.

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Mainly new stuff but a couple oldies.

My brother is sending me super lemon haze franco cut, mochi, gelato 33, fire og and slurricane cowboy cut so I'll hit those. All from purple city genetics.

Then I'll do one last batch of black dog and grape sato. Might keep the sato but letting the dog go for sure.

Pretty stoked to run the slh.
Super lemon crossed with the 33 sounds stupid.
I'll be watching. Def gonna grab some of these when they are needed. Have more beans than bucks now it seems lol.