Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
How about the lineage of the black grapes dum dum?
I had two separate cuts of black dog originally: the blackberry cut I kept and the other I called the purple cut.

The purple cut was slower in veg, stayed short, more indica leaner, a little more potent and had a unique almost raspberry type flavor.

That cut was a bitch to clone, usually 3 weeks to root, so I crossed her with sato and let her go.

Personally I liked her more than the blackberry cut, only by a little, but she was just to much of a pain in the but to keep up with the other cuts.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Think I'm gonna chop her tonight at 62 days 12/12
20200319_180731.jpg

It's so hard to tell if the trichs are amber or not when I look at them under the cmh because I'm blinded by reflection.

My jewelers loop has a light on it and that worked great but battery died and I keep forgetting to get new ones.

Wont be much trim for hash on the tarts, big n tasty or magnum P.I. just buds.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
This weekend the big n tasty and twinkle tarts are getting the chop, well for sure tarts is coming down. The big n tasty, twinkle tarts, purple Betty and magnum pi are at 60 days Albino Boogieman 1 and 2 at 53 days or so.

Tarts is ambered up nicely and big n tasty is getting close so should be ready in a few days.
View attachment 53430View attachment 53431
View attachment 53433
Strangely enough the purple Betty and magnum pi are looking like 70 days will be needed this seed run.

Purple Betty is throwing a donkey dick
View attachment 53432
Man I'm telling you. Just off of pictures alone you knocked it way out of the park with these LVTK crosses. Straight up frost monsters with impressive yields to boot. They're looking like all this hype weed floating around but I bet they pack a punch to match those looks. I'm probably most excited for these out of everything in my garden now.. Wish I woulda popped them sooner lol smh

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
View attachment 53615

It's so hard to tell if the trichs are amber or not when I look at them under the cmh because I'm blinded by reflection.

My jewelers loop has a light on it and that worked great but battery died and I keep forgetting to get new ones.

Jeesh, sign me up. I'm gonna have to buy some of these once I get through running what I got. Selfishly I hope these fools keep sleeping so there'll still be some packs for me by then :ROFLMAO::love: That or you make more of these beans haha

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
View attachment 53615

Man I am more and more impressed . Unreal

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 53615

Excited to run these how long did you veg

Lurrabq

View attachment 53615

Those are looking pretty cloudy brother!
Very nice.

Think I need to add some boogieman to my cart too.

Lurrabq

No problem. If you click the ordering tab you’ll see what all the Grape Sato crosses are and then the products tab will show you all the details of the phenos he uses and also his new LVTK crosses :)
Another kudos to the website too. Nicely laid out, easy to navigate.

Dbb and Welchie at around 5-6 weeks in the tent now. I pull them outside on nice days like we have here today to give them some UV input.