Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The twinkle tarts tester is blowing me away. Smell is super strong blackberry/raspberry juice. She is gonna replace the black dog. I'll do one last batch of seeds with the black dog cut then she's toast.

Clone run should be much more colorful too.
20200316_181344.jpg
Tt next to donkey dong Betty
20200316_181326.jpg
All the lvtk testers have chunky ass buds, here's a group shot:
Albino Boogieman 1&2, twinkle tarts, purple Betty, big n tasty and magnum in front on right.
20200316_182858.jpg
Big n tasty looking frosted like momma but rounder buds.
20200316_182916.jpg
The fan leaves were destroy by dry hot air from cmh.

GCG

Dinosaur
After careful deliberation. Albino Boogieman is the brain smashing champ! Purple betty is close but AB leaves me stupified.

I like that once in a while.

:)

And it tastes great and is less filling. That twikle tart though....but i must do big and tasty next. :D I must
You have your grow so perpetually dialed in it seems like you go from seed to chop. Killing it all. @thenotsoesoteric your new stuff looks incredible. Nice work brother

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
After careful deliberation. Albino Boogieman is the brain smashing champ! Purple betty is close but AB leaves me stupified.

I like that once in a while.

:)

And it tastes great and is less filling. That twikle tart though....but i must do big and tasty next. :D I must
Omggggggg
I am glad I just got all those crosses . U knew it would be fire too! Well done Grand Master G 😁

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
The twinkle tarts tester is blowing me away. Smell is super strong blackberry/raspberry juice. She is gonna replace the black dog. I'll do one last batch of seeds with the black dog cut then she's toast.

Clone run should be much more colorful too.
View attachment 53250
Tt next to donkey dong Betty
View attachment 53253
All the lvtk testers have chunky ass buds, here's a group shot:
Albino Boogieman 1&2, twinkle tarts, purple Betty, big n tasty and magnum in front on right.
View attachment 53251
Big n tasty looking frosted like momma but rounder buds.
View attachment 53252
The fan leaves were destroy by dry hot air from cmh.
Jeezus, killing it. Definitely a buunch of gems to be found in these LVTK crosses. You're off to a helluva start on your breeding run, big ups.

My slow ass is just finally popping those testers 😭😂 Had to make more room I got too much I want to run and not enough space

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Jeezus, killing it. Definitely a buunch of gems to be found in these LVTK crosses. You're off to a helluva start on your breeding run, big ups.

My slow ass is just finally popping those testers 😭😂 Had to make more room I got too much I want to run and not enough space
No sweat man! You're gonna find some dankity dank for sizzle!

I'm really impressed by the lvtk as a pollen donor. So far all testers have been nut free, dense chunky buds and no complaints in the resin department.

Cheers and good luck!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Bettty kief hash smells like grapes. :D Time to fire that up in a bong.
Yield is tremendous. I got a nice fat cube of hash for very little buds in the trim bin :D

I might have to do a proper hash run on Friday. I will start farming ice cubes from the ice maker in preparation.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
This weekend the big n tasty and twinkle tarts are getting the chop, well for sure tarts is coming down. The big n tasty, twinkle tarts, purple Betty and magnum pi are at 60 days Albino Boogieman 1 and 2 at 53 days or so.

Tarts is ambered up nicely and big n tasty is getting close so should be ready in a few days.
20200317_193501.jpg20200317_193444.jpg
20200316_182916.jpg
Strangely enough the purple Betty and magnum pi are looking like 70 days will be needed this seed run.

Purple Betty is throwing a donkey dick
20200316_182919.jpg

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
This weekend the big n tasty and twinkle tarts are getting the chop, well for sure tarts is coming down. The big n tasty, twinkle tarts, purple Betty and magnum pi are at 60 days Albino Boogieman 1 and 2 at 53 days or so.

Tarts is ambered up nicely and big n tasty is getting close so should be ready in a few days.
View attachment 53430View attachment 53431
View attachment 53433
Strangely enough the purple Betty and magnum pi are looking like 70 days will be needed this seed run.

Purple Betty is throwing a donkey dick
View attachment 53432
Wow man! All look amazing! 🔥🔥
Hey quick question, i no uve said it b4 but what is the parents of the big n tasty & twinkle tarts and what way do they lean? (Indica/ Sativa)
Thx dude for info 👍