Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Albino Boogieman is VERY strong...

She was in a 5 gallon pot and should have vegged longer. I will adjust the grow for her next time. I have found all of them produce ball colas and not columns. I would probably give one a scrog and it should work even with stretch because the buds do not get long.

Purple Betty was easy to grow but a couple needed some K and Epsom late flower.
She produced 3 to 5 inch colas.

Albino Boogieman was easy to grow...zero problems. Buds are very dense and firm (more so than purple betty).

Both are strong but AB is the drymouth zombie king of the lot !

All Valley Grape was strong like this but i would give the edge to Albino Boogieman. The flavor was great on both...slightly different but great...or should i say GRAPE!

Now for pics of the one i chopped and the one i just smoked. I have to trim the rest of her and had to get my head in the game :D

View attachment 52694View attachment 52693View attachment 52692
And this was last chop...i smoked this tasty nug right here....Thanks Eso...the pleasure was all mine..truly.
This particular cultivar tastes like GRAPES with a hint of a fruit punch thing going on...It is Purple Bettty chopped day 62.

It was hanging in my dryer for 2 days and is smokeable..30%RH and 65F. Hang wet with fans removed better trim in 2 days and start burping or hanging out on a plate (the room is 40 to 45% RH).
View attachment 52695
Oh yeah! Killing it G! Have noticed only 2/6 of lvtk testers I've got gonna produce log style colas. 1 albino and the purple Betty, the rest are the dense ball style. Think you're right that these ball bud plants will yield better with a few tops kicking out fruit.

Stoked to hear the albino is hitting correctly! I've still got at least 2 weeks before I gets to sample some!

Cheers and have a kick ass day!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
What is funny is i had them all mixed up too. For some reason i thought they were all Grape Sato and couldnt figure out why that Black Grapes DumDum was so differently raspberry.

You really cant go wrong with any of these berry flavors. I have found them to all be very tasty and they bring the minerals to get you baked.

Some will make you drymouth harder (Albino Boogieman is a good name because it is SCARY)

But they all work real good :D and taste so good 2 of my friends stopped buying gov weed and asked me for seeds today when i popped in to say hi. :D quick finishers are going there way i have time and space and quantum boards

Holy shit...Beam me up Scotty.

:D

But i will not run these next...i think am shifting so something super nasty....to be continued. Glad i have space...and time and QuAnTuM BoArDs...

Damn that purple betty is a brain hammering...I love it a lot. Let it hot 60 to 65 days and you will be rewarded with a much harder stone.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
What is funny is i had them all mixed up too. For some reason i thought they were all Grape Sato and couldnt figure out why that Black Grapes DumDum was so differently raspberry.

You really cant go wrong with any of these berry flavors. I have found them to all be very tasty and they bring the minerals to get you baked.

Some will make you drymouth harder (Albino Boogieman is a good name because it is SCARY)

But they all work real good :D and taste so good 2 of my friends stopped buying gov weed and asked me for seeds today when i popped in to say hi. :D quick finishers are going there way i have time and space and quantum boards

But i will not run these next...i think am shifting so something super nasty....to be continued. Glad i have space...and time and QuAnTuM BoArDs...

Damn that purple betty is a brain hammering...I love it a lot. Let it hot 60 to 65 days and you will be rewarded with a much harder stone.
Very nice to hear,👌
Man I'm getting fired up for my first esos run!

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

I hear you there. I've got enough fruity stuff for now. Next on the list is the nasty! Funky funky. Those topanga s1 and some evergreen og might be next to get wet.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The final chop. A purple betty on day 66.
She was in the tri tester but got crowded. I then took the pot out and put it in this waterfarm.
Bud density suffered but i left her in as long as i could to ripen. She bounced back and the buds tightened up. Flowered exclusively under a 3k board with 660nm far reds. These boards flower GREAT!.
Seriously fantastic berry flavors. I really cant pick one or the other. I mixed a jar up so its fate that determines the flavor of the doob. Its like a box of stoner nerds.
To all the toilet paper hoarders...that 10 pound box of rags was 10 bucks canadian on sale at princess auto 2 weeks ago. I think i could avoid a store for 3 months. I am going to try starting NOW !
Coronozombies abound.
DSCF4648.JPG
DSCF4652.JPGDSCF4653.JPGDSCF4654.JPG

Last edited: