Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I smoked #2 purple betty this morning...it has berries but the funk was much stronger..tennis shoes and cleaner and fruity

the rosin from that plant...well i pressed 3 pucks...yield looked great but that is not the best part.

It is Strong as F rosin....tasty too. I put it in a doob so all i know is i am slammed...HARD...takes a lot to do that.

I have realized through some gracious tester beans from Eso....and some sampling. Fruity terps that is my thing. BIG TIME.

All of Esos gear has delivered the fruity punch...The nasty stuff is ok but give me an orange or bluebery or grape doob...that slams your melon into giggly highness...well that is just icing on a cake.

Heisen and his Purple Punch set me on this path....my BM dealer had this purple candy...that flavor sealed it..

And he calls me and says hey man...my wife really loves that grape and orange shit you got....how bout you come over.. :D and that is winning in my book !

Dinoberry and OBSM were great before LVTK...so after having Purple Betty and Albino Boogieperson...I must grow the orange ones out...package is on the way...

And i always have room. the 2 swiss army tents really changed everything...its like an efficiency dude made a grow room or something :D

Thanks a ton Eso...You are producing the real deal. Glad i got all that typed and clicked most of the typos...i just hit stupid as rocks....creeper or what.

:D

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Purple Betty Day 56...i will swap out the water with flush solution today or tomorrow. We are on the final few days for sure. Scissors were put back down.

LETS FINISH IT !!

Exemplary flavor and effect. Truly fantastic smoke

Purple Betty and Albino Boogieman get 2 huge green thumbs up!!

View attachment 52137
View attachment 52136View attachment 52138
I smoked #2 purple betty this morning...it has berries but the funk was much stronger..tennis shoes and cleaner and fruity

the rosin from that plant...well i pressed 3 pucks...yield looked great but that is not the best part.

It is Strong as F rosin....tasty too. I put it in a doob so all i know is i am slammed...HARD...takes a lot to do that.

I have realized through some gracious tester beans from Eso....and some sampling. Fruity terps that is my thing. BIG TIME.

All of Esos gear has delivered the fruity punch...The nasty stuff is ok but give me an orange or bluebery or grape doob...that slams your melon into giggly highness...well that is just icing on a cake.

Heisen and his Purple Punch set me on this path....my BM dealer had this purple candy...that flavor sealed it..

And he calls me and says hey man...my wife really loves that grape and orange shit you got....how bout you come over.. :D and that is winning in my book !

Dinoberry and OBSM were great before LVTK...so after having Purple Betty and Albino Boogieperson...I must grow the orange ones out...package is on the way...

And i always have room. the 2 swiss army tents really changed everything...its like an efficiency dude made a grow room or something :D

Thanks a ton Eso...You are producing the real deal. Glad i got all that typed and clicked most of the typos...i just hit stupid as rocks....creeper or what.

This is the kind of stuff I love about this place! Real people ,real reviews . Because of this I am on the path to gwheels enlightenment. Thx so much for the good reads 👍. Got esos in my lineup thx to u. Also getting another tent so I have some where to put em

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

I love reading rosin baked G reviews! Almost like reading an article in a weed mag, good shit.

Those fruity terps are my jam too. I like some funk but always come back to the fruity stuff. Something about choking out grape flavor smoke and getting that blood rushing heat you up type buzz from a good rip that keeps me hunting those terps.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
That last bud i smoked...when i dry trimmed it you could see the trichs falling off the buds and caught in the trim bin.

That is the Albino Boogieman. Really really tasty. Works fastastic too.

The two in the bubbler were going to go 1 or 2 days on a flush but i broke it moving it around so...into the dryer !...Happiness is a full dryer.

Today its full of Purple Betty and her ugly sister Albino B.

The bubbler was a bit unwieldy and i will stick to the 12 gallon ones. 17 is a bit heavy but i did it !

The bloom room workout...take that Tony Little!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
That last bud i smoked...when i dry trimmed it you could see the trichs falling off the buds and caught in the trim bin.

That is the Albino Boogieman. Really really tasty. Works fastastic too.

The two in the bubbler were going to go 1 or 2 days on a flush but i broke it moving it around so...into the dryer !...Happiness is a full dryer.

Today its full of Purple Betty and her ugly sister Albino B.

The bubbler was a bit unwieldy and i will stick to the 12 gallon ones. 17 is a bit heavy but i did it !

The bloom room workout...take that Tony Little!
Almost forgot about that starry-eyed little blonde guy. Hey just wondering what you would choose to run first . The purple Betty, twinkle tarts or the black berry dum dum. ? This is gonna be my first venture with ESO. 🧐😀

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Almost forgot about that starry-eyed little blonde guy. Hey just wondering what you would choose to run first . The purple Betty, twinkle tarts or the black berry dum dum. ? This is gonna be my first venture with ESO. 🧐😀
Decisions, decisions... I havnt seen much info on the twinkle tarts but im sure its pretty dam good. But i remember G saying that the purple betty and black dum dum was top knotch terpy smoke. So im sure any of those 3 wood be 🔥 to grow first. Ive got eso's dynoberry bites that will be on my list to run asap after seeing all the good reviews on it. Good luck✌

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Decisions, decisions... I havnt seen much info on the twinkle tarts but im sure its pretty dam good. But i remember G saying that the purple betty and black dum dum was top knotch terpy smoke. So im sure any of those 3 wood be 🔥 to grow first. Ive got eso's dynoberry bites that will be on my list to run asap after seeing all the good reviews on it. Good luck✌
Ty appreciate it. Looking forward to dbb also . There is literally nothing I wouldn't run of his! What a lineup

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The twinkle tarts I got going is like the black dog mom on steroids. Same smell but heavier bigger buds. She looks like the gmo, bud style anyway.
20200305_180200.jpg
Honestly, black grapes dumdum, albino Boogieman, twinkle tarts, purple Betty and dynoberry bites are all gonna produce some fruity berry terps. Almost gotta draw names from a hat to pick one!

Purple Betty 20200305_172924.jpg

Big n tasty
20200305_180204.jpg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
The twinkle tarts I got going is like the black dog mom on steroids. Same smell but heavier bigger buds. She looks like the gmo, bud style anyway.
View attachment 52402
Honestly, black grapes dumdum, albino Boogieman, twinkle tarts, purple Betty and dynoberry bites are all gonna produce some fruity berry terps. Almost gotta draw names from a hat to pick one!

Purple Betty View attachment 52405

Big n tasty
View attachment 52406
So.... Guess I gotta grab some boogiemen then. 😁 what's the last pic of ?

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Gotta ask what if u had to say was your overall best yeilder? Sorry if I asked you this already
I'm not sure but the mom plant in my grape sato cut, my miyagi cross basically a blue dream leaning pheno, was the fattest yielder I've had in a while. It was much like the blue dream cut with big easy to grow yield.

The lvtk yields great if you tie tops over etc and the oj#3 yielded well too.

On the sato crosses the welchie and obsm. With the lvtk I think the big n tasty and tropical dunder will be up there for top yielding.

Itll mostly be pheno dependent though. Each cross will have some phenos that will put out heavier yields but I think most will fall into the average to above average mark.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I'm not sure but the mom plant in my grape sato cut, my miyagi cross basically a blue dream leaning pheno, was the fattest yielder I've had in a while. It was much like the blue dream cut with big easy to grow yield.

The lvtk yields great if you tie tops over etc and the oj#3 yielded well too.

On the sato crosses the welchie and obsm. With the lvtk I think the big n tasty and tropical dunder will be up there for top yielding.

Itll mostly be pheno dependent though. Each cross will have some phenos that will put out heavier yields but I think most will fall into the average to above average mark.
That makes sense appreciate your time

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Albino Boogieman is VERY strong...

She was in a 5 gallon pot and should have vegged longer. I will adjust the grow for her next time. I have found all of them produce ball colas and not columns. I would probably give one a scrog and it should work even with stretch because the buds do not get long.

Purple Betty was easy to grow but a couple needed some K and Epsom late flower.
She produced 3 to 5 inch colas.

Albino Boogieman was easy to grow...zero problems. Buds are very dense and firm (more so than purple betty).

Both are strong but AB is the drymouth zombie king of the lot !

All Valley Grape was strong like this but i would give the edge to Albino Boogieman. The flavor was great on both...slightly different but great...or should i say GRAPE!

Now for pics of the one i chopped and the one i just smoked. I have to trim the rest of her and had to get my head in the game :D

20200311_023333.jpg20200311_023359.jpg20200311_023438.jpg
And this was last chop...i smoked this tasty nug right here....Thanks Eso...the pleasure was all mine..truly.
This particular cultivar tastes like GRAPES with a hint of a fruit punch thing going on...It is Purple Bettty chopped day 62.

It was hanging in my dryer for 2 days and is smokeable..30%RH and 65F. Hang wet with fans removed better trim in 2 days and start burping or hanging out on a plate (the room is 40 to 45% RH).
20200311_033253.jpg

Attachments

Last edited: