Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Just a thought for the future but once I get the lvtk s1 I would like to do an og sort of pheno hunt, months off still. Do the topanga canyon s1, ghost og s1, lvtk s1, ghostrider og regs and maybe others if I come across them.

The sfv og I got from dark heart is actually cali connection/swerve's cut not the actual sfv. so sfv og x Afghani but the pics they have online look ok. I'll have to wait till I flower it to know if it's worth keeping but I may still hit it with lvtk pollen.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I've never had a plant do that before, especially after topping itself either. Looks like it yielded pretty decent too. Kudos man
i think it will yield nice ill do a shot with something to compare the nug size to next time im taking pics hell maybe later today
ive never had one do it either i wonder if it will transfer to clones after reveg

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Week later.... DBB no ball recurrence :) looks like it never happened and she is now 36" (went in at 12") Looks like it's going to get a little taller yet. I hope I get the buds youse guys are making, this plant is min 4 zip, my guess. I put it in the center of the 3x3, looks to be making a xmas tree. It looks quite happy and growing in size daily.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Week later.... DBB no ball recurrence :) looks like it never happened and she is now 36" (went in at 12") Looks like it's going to get a little taller yet. I hope I get the buds youse guys are making, this plant is min 4 zip, my guess. I put it in the center of the 3x3, looks to be making a xmas tree. It looks quite happy and growing in size daily.
The dbb does grow in that Christmas tree shape if left untopped. That's awesome no new balls/nanners, knock on wood. And I'm confident you'll get some beautiful buds too and great flavor too. Cheers willie

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I do miss the decent round buds of my hps but the cmh puts out good bud, just foxtails a but much for me. Temps may be an issue there though.

That said this dynoberry #1 has terrific flavor. I've been puffing this arizer v-tower but today tried to smoke a bubbler, such harsh butane taste. So after that packed a tube of dbb#1 for the arizer and I can taste both grape juice mixed with mixed berry juice. I'm gonna have to get some nice papers and roll one up to enjoy this flavor without the butane.
20191118_153200.jpg

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
The dbb does grow in that Christmas tree shape if left untopped. That's awesome no new balls/nanners, knock on wood. And I'm confident you'll get some beautiful buds too and great flavor too. Cheers willie
I super cropped her tonight @24"....so I had a nice right angle of approx 12". Hour or so later that main cola is moving skyward 3" or so, the horizontal is still that way, just shorter...like a Z........