Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
That picture is actually day 13, and I went over it pretty good that day, looking specifically for nads...and nothing. 2 days later, nutz a plenty. And sneaky...popping between female caylx and stipule. It was looking crowded, which made me look further. I went over her completely and she's clean now. Location wise, one node back from the ends, was totally consistent and the only location...but on 10 branches. Debating lollipopping the crap out of her, or just cutting off the branches/grow the main only, and moving her to blurple tent to isolate, or death depending on how it looks over the next few days.
I cut my all valley grape that did the same thing. The other avg had a few balls lower that I plucked and so far it's good.

If it spits more out on you I'd recommend chopping it too.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I cut my all valley grape that did the same thing. The other avg had a few balls lower that I plucked and so far it's good.

Ok so far. I moved a bunch of shat around, she's in a 3x3 with one other plant that's pretty far along.
She's stacking so nice, dammit. Don't want to kill her if I don't have to.dbbday17.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
ESO what you got that will reach up out the bowl and punch me in the face
Man that's a tough choice. Find an lvtk influenced pheno of orangeberry smoothie or welchie and you'll be able to throw them buds at the wall and watch them stick, lol. And the dynoberry has been putting out some great flavors grape soda, grape/blackberry snow cone flavoring comes to mind for me.

Right now the grape sato line is more flavor vs head ringers but still some strong phenos in there and none are weak so far. The loudest terps for me have been the obsm but the dynoberry bites also has very prominent berry and grape flavors. Both of my welchies are putting off berry smells in 5th week flower.

I think the freebie all valley grape and welchie have the best possibility to throw out very resinous phenos, with the dynoberry and orangeberry smoothie (obsm) throwing out stellar terp phenos and very respectable potency.

The grape sato I used is straight up blueberry leaning pheno of a cross I made with a cross that had blue dream (sin city's buddha's dream male) in it times a strain that had grape stomper (hazeman's grapes13) in it. The pairing is nicely exhibited in the grape sato which looks like old bb and taste/smells like grape/blueberry. The crosses put out very similar terps from what testers and myself have noticed.

While the grape sato is aces in flavor and decent potency her offspring have a tendency to throw nanners or balls with sometimes minimal stress. So I recommend watching any of these crosses closely for first few weeks of flower. I had 2 all valley grapes throw male parts, one plant I chose to cull since nanners and balls were in a number of spots, the other plant only had a ball or two which I plucked off and the plant is still flowering 2 weeks later with no issues. I had light leak issue which I think cause the herms.

Though few other members had similar experiences with varying levels of stress. So I understand any apprehension towards the grape sato crosses. There are great phenos and flavors in these crosses but I want to be upfront about the crosses.

Now as for shit to really pop out the jar at you with funk then I think the upcoming lvtk crosses will satisfy that very well. I have 3 crosses already for testing and will hopefully have the other 5 crosses in about a month. The one cross out of the lvtk I think will produce the most ridiculous phenos will be grape bubba x lvtk and the lvtk s1*.

I mean these two should pair up nicely I'm hoping any way.
lvtk
IMG_20190214_215315_521.jpg
grape bubba
IMG_20190411_100256_940.jpg

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Man that's a tough choice. Find an lvtk influenced pheno of orangeberry smoothie or welchie and you'll be able to throw them buds at the wall and watch them stick, lol. And the dynoberry has been putting out some great flavors grape soda, grape/blackberry snow cone flavoring comes to mind for me.

Right now the grape sato line is more flavor vs head ringers but still some strong phenos in there and none are weak so far. The loudest terps for me have been the obsm but the dynoberry bites also has very prominent berry and grape flavors. Both of my welchies are putting off berry smells in 5th week flower.

I think the freebie all valley grape and welchie have the best possibility to throw out very resinous phenos, with the dynoberry and orangeberry smoothie (obsm) throwing out stellar terp phenos and very respectable potency.

The grape sato I used is straight up blueberry leaning pheno of a cross I made with a cross that had blue dream (sin city's buddha's dream male) in it times a strain that had grape stomper (hazeman's grapes13) in it. The pairing is nicely exhibited in the grape sato which looks like old bb and taste/smells like grape/blueberry. The crosses put out very similar terps from what testers and myself have noticed.

While the grape sato is aces in flavor and decent potency her offspring have a tendency to throw nanners or balls with sometimes minimal stress. So I recommend watching any of these crosses closely for first few weeks of flower. I had 2 all valley grapes throw male parts, one plant I chose to cull since nanners and balls were in a number of spots, the other plant only had a ball or two which I plucked off and the plant is still flowering 2 weeks later with no issues. I had light leak issue which I think cause the herms.

Though few other members had similar experiences with varying levels of stress. So I understand any apprehension towards the grape sato crosses. There are great phenos and flavors in these crosses but I want to be upfront about the crosses.

Now as for shit to really pop out the jar at you with funk then I think the upcoming lvtk crosses will satisfy that very well. I have 3 crosses already for testing and will hopefully have the other 5 crosses in about a month. The one cross out of the lvtk I think will produce the most ridiculous phenos will be grape bubba x lvtk and the lvtk s1*.

I mean these two should pair up nicely I'm hoping any way.
lvtk
View attachment 30100
grape bubba
View attachment 30101
I bet you’re right, I bet those will be magical. I’ve never ran any lvtk before, it actually looks pretty impressive on its own as well.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Here is a quick pic dump sorry for hps shot I’ll get these out and get them some respectable pics this weekend.
dbb redbull pheno can’t wait to smoke this one 28AFF5D7-FBC5-4242-8C7F-A38EB80FE2C0.jpeg037DE3DA-9933-4C02-AF6A-58D413CEDB70.jpeg
Dbb this one is just berry some days I get grape smell others black and blue berry see what it does after the jar 2D98CF65-9756-4BDD-8877-1C348056052B.jpegthis is the one I picked the leaf off

orangeberrysmoothie another great plant here couldn’t be happier with these beans my friend thanks again C3ABE707-4C51-49A6-BD8C-F76A2073E6C8.jpegFA93217B-DF1D-4872-936B-61DC24B2B2AC.jpeg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Here is a quick pic dump sorry for hps shot I’ll get these out and get them some respectable pics this weekend.
dbb redbull pheno can’t wait to smoke this one View attachment 30114View attachment 30115
Dbb this one is just berry some days I get grape smell others black and blue berry see what it does after the jar View attachment 30116this is the one I picked the leaf off

orangeberrysmoothie another great plant here couldn’t be happier with these beans my friend thanks again View attachment 30117View attachment 30118
Those look great man! That girl did put out nice weigh, she beefed up well! Your soil mix did nice and produced some excellent colors buddy. It was an honor to have you run those man, kudos.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Those look great man! That girl did put out nice weigh, she beefed up well! Your soil mix did nice and produced some excellent colors buddy. It was an honor to have you run those man, kudos.
It was a pleasure to run them man. My soil mix does cool things being high Brix and all but I think the temps had a lot to do with these colors also for past week or so it got down to 40s when lights went out we were in the low teens most of the week.

and I’m not done 3 obsm still in flower about 3 weeks insame with the welchies. I’ll be attempting a reveg on that redbull smelling dbb

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Oh yeah them cold nights bring beautiful colors. They look great man
I was even running the big garage heater it’s a 5000 watt infrared meant for detached garages but with the wind I couldn’t keep it above 50 during lights out. When I shut down for July and August I think I’m going to insulate the garage

edit also man I finally have balls on the gg4 I been trying to reverse so a couple weeks and I’ll see how much pollen it gives up

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I was even running the big garage heater it’s a 5000 watt infrared meant for detached garages but with the wind I couldn’t keep it above 50 during lights out. When I shut down for July and August I think I’m going to insulate the garage
Insulation will do a lot to help with temp control. It's a bit of upfront labor but a solid investment. Garages in those cold environments are real hard to keep warm and expensive as shit when it drops down below zero, fucking A.

Hopefully you get a chance next summer man.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
So far Dinoberry is really taking off. She healed overnight from abuse.
Grape Dumdum (tan felt pot) is not doing too bad either :D
They have 2 or 3 more weeks of veg ahead.

View attachment 30170
View attachment 30171
Damn she's really taking off man! And that black grapes ain't looking too shabby either. If that bgd is like the 1 I got it'll stay real short, like almost too short 😂

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Insulation will do a lot to help with temp control. It's a bit of upfront labor but a solid investment. Garages in those cold environments are real hard to keep warm and expensive as shit when it drops down below zero, fucking A.

Hopefully you get a chance next summer man.
My
Been busy and forgot to mention I had some stickers made but I think they may end up as labels, lol. I ordered 2x2 thinking that that would be big enough but they're too small. Need to order some 4x4s.
View attachment 30253
stickers are sweet but what you eating though 🤣🤣