Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Speaking of dbb x lvtk, I just put 1 each of the dbb, obsm and grape bubba x lvtk in a starter cube. See if I cant get a quick look at how the lvtk does as a pollen donor.

So far it looks like dbb #3 (taller pheno) is gonna be a bit frostier than #2.
20191120_190148.jpg
20191120_190154.jpg

Smells just starting so cant really pick up much at the moment. As a comparison the bgd is 17" tall and will finish less than 20" I bet, lol, the short dbb is 30" and taller is 35".

Bgd would be great for cabinet grows and folks who want shorty plants. I may have to work it with a grapes 13 male for seeds from my shorty hashplant pheno. Nice fruity shorty plants for commando grows lol.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
If I had to pick only one of my grape sato crosses to run its be the dynoberry bites. The one I'm smoking now it spot on and the 2 in flower now both have great berry grape terps too. Plus both have descent resin going so far too.
#1, clone run
20191122_213939.jpg
20191122_213858.jpg

The welchies both have grape/berry terps but one also has that weird vaporub or chemical smell that @gwheels mentioned I'm guessing anyway. Was expecting more resinous phenos but the sato seemed to over power the lvtk in my 2 phenos. I got 1 more welchie in veg now so hopefully that one is more lvtk.

Obsm is great and unique, closest I can think is a blend of apricot/peach orange and some sweetness.High is nice cerebral type effect.

The all valley grape pheno I got is more gas or hash and less grape, lol. Was hoping for a sato bubba but it's more hash type nostril burn smell.
Avg
20191122_214519.jpg

Black grape dumdum is nice and resinous and starting to change color in big fan leaves. Unique smell to hear I'll have to let develop to identify.
20191122_213929.jpg
20191122_213919.jpg

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
If I had to pick only one of my grape sato crosses to run its be the dynoberry bites. The one I'm smoking now it spot on and the 2 in flower now both have great berry grape terps too. Plus both have descent resin going so far too.
#1, clone run
View attachment 31578
View attachment 31580

The welchies both have grape/berry terps but one also has that weird vaporub or chemical smell that @gwheels mentioned I'm guessing anyway. Was expecting more resinous phenos but the sato seemed to over power the lvtk in my 2 phenos. I got 1 more welchie in veg now so hopefully that one is more lvtk.

Obsm is great and unique, closest I can think is a blend of apricot/peach orange and some sweetness.High is nice cerebral type effect.

The all valley grape pheno I got is more gas or hash and less grape, lol. Was hoping for a sato bubba but it's more hash type nostril burn smell.
Avg
View attachment 31579

Black grape dumdum is nice and resinous and starting to change color in big fan leaves. Unique smell to hear I'll have to let develop to identify.
View attachment 31581
View attachment 31582
Love the Purple edges on #1. 🔥

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I'm stoked to see what this "sfv" clone does because it looks so close to the lvtk. The lvtk is a tk leaning and sfv clone only is close to or is? tk variant? If there is no pine or lemon og factor to this cut I'll wipe my ass with it and send it back to dark heart, lol. Though I honestly figured it was calicon version vs real cut only.

Which is which? One was topped, one tied
20191122_221628.jpg

Even if this sfv sucks balls I have a feeling I'll be ok on the og tip in a few month or so. Evergreen has some beans I'll hunt through along with lvtk s1, ghost og s1, ghostrider og, topanga canyon s1, sfv (dh cut) x lvtk and maybe more to find a nice plant not og persay but very og in essence.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I'm stoked to see what this "sfv" clone does because it looks so close to the lvtk. The lvtk is a tk leaning and sfv clone only is close to or is? tk variant? If there is no pine or lemon og factor to this cut I'll wipe my ass with it and send it back to dark heart, lol. Though I honestly figured it was calicon version vs real cut only.

Which is which? One was topped, one tied
View attachment 31588

Even if this sfv sucks balls I have a feeling I'll be ok on the og tip in a few month or so. Evergreen has some beans I'll hunt through along with lvtk s1, ghost og s1, ghostrider og, topanga canyon s1, sfv (dh cut) x lvtk and maybe more to find a nice plant not og persay but very og in essence.
I’m gonna guess the svf is the one on the left. I really got no clue tho lol.
I’m going on an og hunt too here pretty soon. Rain dance(gps) topanga canyon s1, rogue og kush(heisen) hell’s angel og bx1(schwaggy p) valley sundae and trifi sundae (cannarado) should find a good one in there somewhere. I’ll hook you up if I find the one, if you want.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I’m gonna guess the svf is the one on the left. I really got no clue tho lol.
I’m going on an og hunt too here pretty soon. Rain dance(gps) topanga canyon s1, rogue og kush(heisen) hell’s angel og bx1(schwaggy p) valley sundae and trifi sundae (cannarado) should find a good one in there somewhere. I’ll hook you up if I find the one, if you want.
Left is lvtk, right is the sfv. They grow similarly though, a definite family resemblance though.

Hell yeah keep me updated, those crosses and s1 sound jamming, I'll be watching for sure!

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Left is lvtk, right is the sfv. They grow similarly though, a definite family resemblance though.

Hell yeah keep me updated, those crosses and s1 sound jamming, I'll be watching for sure!
Ahh yea they have similarities for sure. But yea man it’ll be a little while I got some chucks planned for the next 6ish months and then I’ll start on the og hunt. You’ll know for sure lol

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The new lvtk beans might need more time before they're fully ready to be popped. Or maybe the orangeberry smoothie #3 x lvtk is just a little slow. It has taken her a bit to get out of rock wool and now she is yellow as heck. I'll give her a few days but all 3 are a little slow and I'm not sure if it's because seeds are a little fresh or because it's a little cold with no heating pad.
20191124_130244.jpg20191124_130248.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Transplanted the 6 roasted garlic margy and 5 bodega bubblegum into coco because no shop in town carries 4" rock wool cubes or would not have any till later next week. Gonna veg till Wednesday night maybe black friday night, then gonna move them into flower tent and move seeded plants into cabinet for last couple weeks.
20191124_204027.jpg