Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

Texagonian

Outlaw
I do miss the decent round buds of my hps but the cmh puts out good bud, just foxtails a but much for me. Temps may be an issue there though.

That said this dynoberry #1 has terrific flavor. I've been puffing this arizer v-tower but today tried to smoke a bubbler, such harsh butane taste. So after that packed a tube of dbb#1 for the arizer and I can taste both grape juice mixed with mixed berry juice. I'm gonna have to get some nice papers and roll one up to enjoy this flavor without the butane.
View attachment 30842
I’ve been having foxtails with my cmh as well and never had them when running hps. I wonder what’s causing that. I’ve seen it happen with led as well so it’s got me curious.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
I do miss the decent round buds of my hps but the cmh puts out good bud, just foxtails a but much for me. Temps may be an issue there though.

That said this dynoberry #1 has terrific flavor. I've been puffing this arizer v-tower but today tried to smoke a bubbler, such harsh butane taste. So after that packed a tube of dbb#1 for the arizer and I can taste both grape juice mixed with mixed berry juice. I'm gonna have to get some nice papers and roll one up to enjoy this flavor without the butane.
View attachment 30842
I feel like nothing can compare to vaping, flavor and even effect wise from my experience. I have an arizer extreme q and that's all I "smoke" from really. Joints can never truly compete in those aspects imo but they have their place obviously

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Seems like intensity may be a stong contributor to the foxtailing some are experiencing? Strains that normally dont exhibit foxtails when I use LED, will put out foxtails under the 1K HPS. My bluest LED is 4000K and my reddest HPS is 2700K. Nothing concrete by any means, but food for thought.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Seems like intensity may be a stong contributor to the foxtailing some are experiencing? Strains that normally dont exhibit foxtails when I use LED, will put out foxtails under the 1K HPS. My bluest LED is 4000K and my reddest HPS is 2700K. Nothing concrete by any means, but food for thought.
Light intensity and heat, which the cmh has more of right near the plant tops. I ran hps with air cooled hood at about 12-16 inches from tops. With cmh I'm in same height distance but no air cooled or glass so heat is more concentrated near tops plus add in the extra uv intensity.

I'd also get foxtailing from 1k lights especially in summer months. One of the reasons I switched to 600s towards the end of my commercial growing days.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
@InfiniteIndo @Texagonian @Gweedo you guys should be good to pop those beans.
2/3 dbb, 3/3 on the other two. Some tails poking but all cracked except 1 dbb. I did put beans in my sandpaper shaker before germinating.

20191119_170126.jpg

I'd recommend another week on the grape bubba just to get away from weird or slow growth for the 1st couple weeks of growth.

When I tried popping the oran jones beans I did so to early and basically lost 6-9 seed starts. Those were only a couple weeks past chop and a 5 day dry, so roughly 20 days. Once the seeds were a month and a half old or so they popped and grew normally.

The dbb and obsm are good to go.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
@InfiniteIndo @Texagonian @Gweedo you guys should be good to pop those beans.
2/3 dbb, 3/3 on the other two. Some tails poking but all cracked except 1 dbb. I did put beans in my sandpaper shaker before germinating.

View attachment 31042

I'd recommend another week on the grape bubba just to get away from weird or slow growth for the 1st couple weeks of growth.

When I tried popping the oran jones beans I did so to early and basically lost 6-9 seed starts. Those were only a couple weeks past chop and a 5 day dry, so roughly 20 days. Once the seeds were a month and a half old or so they popped and grew normally.

The dbb and obsm are good to go.
Are these just the newest round of the dbb and obsm or are these the ltvk crosses of them? Think I gotta go back and read

edit nnevermind Iwent back and sawwhat they were lol

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,

View attachment 30842
Have you ever tried using hemp wick to burn a bowl. No butane taste

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I still got a f
Have you ever tried using hemp wick to burn a bowl. No butane taste
Snap, thanks man always forget hemp wicks.

I've been meaning too buy some hemp wick for a while now but just always forget about it, lol. I'll have to order some up for puffing the bubbler.

Also, yeah the new beans are lvtk reversed beans. Knock on wood, but if the pollen does what the female does in offspring it'll be all good.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Was gonna pick up 1 today actually but didnt, does it really make a difference??? Honestly curious i imagine ive inhaled quite a bit of butane fumes lol all for a better way
Yeah it's supposed to be much cleaner.
I can’t say for sure as I go back and forth with cigs also but I can say it tastes better to smoke a bowl with a wick over a lighter

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Fucked around and threw a piece of hash in the weed I loaded in the vaporizer and bam! We is hittin' now most proper!!! Since I'm only loading the end of the whip it's only lasting for maybe 5 or 6 good tips and a handful of partial hits. But with hash its 10+ great tips and a lot of smaller leftover hits.

This dynoberry bites is definitely strong than the obsm. Both have a great flavor, stoked for sure.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
That's the kind of bugs I love to see, aesthetically pleasing for sure! Great job man
Thanks man! I clipped that this morning and have it in a small wooden cigar box whenever I clip testers like that I dry them for a few days and run them through the volcano to sample.

I’ll have two dbb down this weekend and another and a obsm down the weekend after thanksgiving. I’ll make sure to get some nug shots and a final plant shot before chop.

I have more obsm in flower now as well as the Welchie pics to come I don’t take pics really when they are just little cotton balls but they are already getting frosty early especially the Welchie. I can only imagine how the dbb x ltvk is going to come out