Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Sorry if I missed it somewhere, @thenotsoesoteric are there gonna be S1's of Grape Sato or Black D.O.G. blackberry pheno? I would love some blueberry in my life.
As both @Evergreengardener @gwheels said, the dynoberry bites and the freebie black grape dumdum will be berry grape terps all the way, and the crosses are a bit more potent than either parent by themselves. I probably won't s1 either because I like the crosses so much.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
As both @Evergreengardener @gwheels said, the dynoberry bites and the freebie black grape dumdum will be berry grape terps all the way, and the crosses are a bit more potent than either parent by themselves. I probably won't s1 either because I like the crosses so much.
Right on man, if the crosses are more potent I don't blame ya.👊 thanks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The three OG cousins, I still gotta fine a few more and then just start mixing and matching till I create Franken og
From left: lvtk, bd and sfv
20191106_190836.jpg
Lvtk starting to glisten in flower. Pics don't do her justice. There is a pile of resin on this fan leaf. It is literally white but camera cant handle the cmh. I'll get better pics later
20191106_174059.jpg
I think the lvtk pollination work but not as many red pistils as fresh pollen would have created.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
The three OG cousins, I still gotta fine a few more and then just start mixing and matching till I create Franken og
From left: lvtk, bd and sfv
View attachment 28828
Lvtk starting to glisten in flower. Pics don't do her justice. There is a pile of resin on this fan leaf. It is literally white but camera cant handle the cmh. I'll get better pics later
View attachment 28829
I think the lvtk pollination work but not as many red pistils as fresh pollen would have created.
That right there is why I immediately grabbed a pack of welchie lol. Good shit mane

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The lvtk line up is underway and cooking. Not as potent as fresh pollen would have been but not bad pollination rates.
C99
20191109_165503.jpg
Oj#3
20191109_165447.jpg
Blk dog
20191109_165443.jpg
Lvtk
20191109_165438.jpg
Also have a small dbb#1 cut hit up with more beans too.

I save some pollen too so hopefully when I flower out the sfv clone I can hit it up as well. Then I'll hunt through those to find something special to work with further.