Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I'd be down with that brother. More then grateful for that. I guess I'll have to swing by your site and grab a pack of the dbb. How long is the BOGO sale running?
At least till Jan 1 but probably just from now on for the time being. Drop me an address either in pm or at thenotsoesoteric@gmail.com

I'll send out those dbb x lvtk next week but let them sit in the fridge for w week or two to give them time to "cure" before you germinate them. Seeds seem to need a couple good weeks in the fridge when still fresh. Cheers buddy

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
At least till Jan 1 but probably just from now on for the time being. Drop me an address either in pm or at thenotsoesoteric@gmail.com

I'll send out those dbb x lvtk next week but let them sit in the fridge for w week or two to give them time to "cure" before you germinate them. Seeds seem to need a couple good weeks in the fridge when still fresh. Cheers buddy
Sent homie. Shouldn't have went on your site, now a nice piece of Fridays pay will be getting priority mailed to you lol. Also a few others, I want to support the homies killing it around here and also add some fire to my library lol it's overdue I'd say.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Sent homie. Shouldn't have went on your site, now a nice piece of Fridays pay will be getting priority mailed to you lol. Also a few others, I want to support the homies killing it around here and also add some fire to my library lol it's overdue I'd say.
Much appreciated brother. I'll make sure you get plenty to fill those pre-thanksgivings stocking stuffers! Smoking a tester bud of dbb and shit is sticky with a mixed berry grape flavor. Definitely think you'll like them too!

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Much appreciated brother. I'll make sure you get plenty to fill those pre-thanksgivings stocking stuffers! Smoking a tester bud of dbb and shit is sticky with a mixed berry grape flavor. Definitely think you'll like them too!
I cannot wait. I think your seeds will maybe get a week veg then into flower they'll go. These reports on them got me HYPE! And the prices are fantastic definitely dropping a bean on your beans lol.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Been spraying (for pests) the sfv og cut along with the other cuts I've got and last night I got them a little hot, lol. Its flying skulls nuke' em spray which is just citric acid soap spray. They all wilted for a bit but when I noticed them wilting I sprayed them with plan water.
Sfv, lvtk, bb bdog and grape bubba
20191102_175201.jpg

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Been spraying (for pests) the sfv og cut along with the other cuts I've got and last night I got them a little hot, lol. Its flying skulls nuke' em spray which is just citric acid soap spray. They all wilted for a bit but when I noticed them wilting I sprayed them with plan water.
Sfv, lvtk, bb bdog and grape bubba
View attachment 28295
I use the nukem too and I’ve noticed the same thing when I mix it too strong. It’s good stuff tho it will stay a part of my rotation.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Anyone want some pre-tested/a.k.a. testers of dynoberry bites #1 or orangeberry smoothie#3 freebie version/#1 times lvtk?

I recently chopped my dbb and obsm and I pollinated the lowers and got a handful of seeds. I will be pollinating another dbb#1 clone in the next few days but the obsm#3/#1 was just a 1 time deal.

It will take a couple weeks or so before the seeds will be ready to try germinating. So if you want to roll the dice on a couple fems that should be rather coated hit me up. As long as you pop them in a timely fashion and at least get a pic or too in flower I'd be cool.
I'd be up for this I should have room around December

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
She definitely looks like her momma/daddy, grape sato, and if that's the blue bull pheno then she smells like sato too but charged up! Nice man

Edit, the skinny leaves around the buds look sato and same with big fan leaves, the buds look like a nice blend of sato and b dog.
This one is not the one smelling like the blue red bull ill take some high quality shots of that later

this one has a very berry grape kind of smell going on it starts sweet like think of a blueberry dumdum sucker but then if you take a deep inhale it has an almost spicy berry scent i could only relate to wine

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
This one is not the one smelling like the blue red bull ill take some high quality shots of that later

this one has a very berry grape kind of smell going on it starts sweet like think of a blueberry dumdum sucker but then if you take a deep inhale it has an almost spicy berry scent i could only relate to wine
Ok, that's sato though the blueberry dumdum is dead on.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I soaked 3 Orangeberry smoothies this morning. My big one hit week 8 today :D. The orange aroma is wonderful.

I had 5 dynoberry bites about to get soaked and then I shifted to orange. Because I have DBB and the black grape dumdum and all valley grape all vegging out.

The fruity flavors are really great. I also put the clone of that OBSM with the fist colas into bloom this morning. We should have Orange flavors for a long time in a couple weeks.

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I soaked 3 Orangeberry smoothies this morning. My big one hit week 8 today :D. The orange aroma is wonderful.

I had 5 dynoberry bites about to get soaked and then I shifted to orange. Because I have DBB and the black grape dumdum and all valley grape all vegging out.

The fruity flavors are really great. I also put the clone of that OBSM with the fist colas into bloom this morning. We should have Orange flavors for a long time in a couple weeks.
Cant have too much orange and berries around, plus with all the skunky buds coming in from heisen and schwaggy p it'll be a good balance of flavors! Add a little lemon from hydrored and you've got the skittles rainbow brother. I can dig it.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Sorry if I missed it somewhere, @thenotsoesoteric are there gonna be S1's of Grape Sato or Black D.O.G. blackberry pheno? I would love some blueberry in my life.
You don’t need either of those in s1 to get you some blueberry terps just grab a pack of his dynoberrybites ( Black dog blackberry pheno x grape sato) nothing but straight berry fire coming out of those