Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Was on a work trip since Monday night and just got home. Didn't have a plant babysitter for the flowering girls, clones I was able to take to a friends, so I had to water them heavy switch out the 315w for a 23w led house bulb and pray. Luckily it was cool outside so cool indoors and all plants look fine and aren't wilting.

Lights back on and plants seem ok, a little rust spots developing on grape bubba but this happens everytime I've flowered her so not related to trip. Black dog is showing rust spots but no where as bad as grape bubba. Just hard to know how much to supplement in this ffof soil.

Probably will pollinate the plants tomorrow. They're looking ready

Lvtk
View attachment 27902

Just put 6 rgm and 5 bb gum and 2 welchies in the drink! View attachment 27904
I got a couple of the Mosca's IBG wet a few weeks back and they were mutant as shit. Im doing round #2 with them now myself to find a nice bubblegum. Ice River Genetics has a "Bubble Queen" also. Boasts true to IBG. Might be worth checking out.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I got a couple of the Mosca's IBG wet a few weeks back and they were mutant as shit. Im doing round #2 with them now myself to find a nice bubblegum. Ice River Genetics has a "Bubble Queen" also. Boasts true to IBG. Might be worth checking out.
I'm hunting a nice chem type flavor, not straight chem, so figured might as well get at these bodegas. It would be real nice to find a bb gum leaner but I'm not counting on it.

Sucks to hear those mosca ibg were funked. Honestly thought about grabbing some of those from SOL a while back. Hopefully the new set grow out normal for you.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Anyone want some pre-tested/a.k.a. testers of dynoberry bites #1 or orangeberry smoothie#3 freebie version/#1 times lvtk?

I recently chopped my dbb and obsm and I pollinated the lowers and got a handful of seeds. I will be pollinating another dbb#1 clone in the next few days but the obsm#3/#1 was just a 1 time deal.

It will take a couple weeks or so before the seeds will be ready to try germinating. So if you want to roll the dice on a couple fems that should be rather coated hit me up. As long as you pop them in a timely fashion and at least get a pic or too in flower I'd be cool.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm hunting a nice chem type flavor, not straight chem, so figured might as well get at these bodegas. It would be real nice to find a bb gum leaner but I'm not counting on it.

Sucks to hear those mosca ibg were funked. Honestly thought about grabbing some of those from SOL a while back. Hopefully the new set grow out normal for you.
Ah, I thought maybe you were on the hunt for a bubblegum flavor from the pack of Bodega's.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Had to chop 1 all valley grape due to her having nanners all the way up the stalk, not just lowers. Then I found a ball or two on my short welchie that I dropped another plant onto a week into flower. This plant was closest to the 2 avg that got hit by outside light.

Welchie #1 has been nanner and ball free, she is tall so I expect an lvtk leaner
20191101_205842.jpg

Here is avg, had a couple balls but none since
20191101_205845.jpg

Welchie, shorty couple lower nanners plucked.
20191101_205850.jpg

Then I also let the lvtk pollen fly today, hit: lvtk, oj#3, bb b dog, dbb#1, c99. I will save a little pollen to hit this sfv og clone in a few weeks hopefully too.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Dynoberry bites is getting close to dry enough to go in jars, broke up a tester bud and bam! Flavortown grapey blkbry 20191101_204315.jpg

Honestly I'm gonna retire the grape sato as a pollen donor due to the couple testers throwing male parts. Light leaks or not, balls are balls. I'll hit a sato cut with some male pollen at some point and stress test those before giving up on sat though.

I think I could replace sato with this dbb or one of the phenos in flower, or possibly the black grapes dumdum. We'll see, just trying to level up!

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Dynoberry bites is getting close to dry enough to go in jars, broke up a tester bud and bam! Flavortown grapey blkbry View attachment 28032

Honestly I'm gonna retire the grape sato as a pollen donor due to the couple testers throwing male parts. Light leaks or not, balls are balls. I'll hit a sato cut with some male pollen at some point and stress test those before giving up on sat though.

I think I could replace sato with this dbb or one of the phenos in flower, or possibly the black grapes dumdum. We'll see, just trying to level up!
Here is a few snaps of the dynoberry #3 that went all mutant in the beginning I kept her. She is putting off pure artificial blueberry smell it smells really nice, has anyone here drank the blue redbull this girl smells exactly like that redbull tastes 900930ED-7571-49F9-BA9A-5E7A661DB15D.jpeg89BE097B-E19D-4588-8AFB-659F72C1D2EC.jpegE3D70167-F1FE-4B92-90A4-746626788F81.jpegFF9CC6B3-34F9-446A-A0BB-229398CA1B2E.jpeg
Also 2/3 of my grape sato are female last one hasn’t shown sex but my hopes are high for female

Last edited:

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Here is a few snaps of the dynoberry #3 that went all mutant in the beginning I kept her. She is putting off pure artificial blueberry smell it smells really nice, has anyone here drank the blue redbull this girl smells exactly like that redbull tastes View attachment 28034View attachment 28035View attachment 28036View attachment 28037
Also 2/3 of my grape sato are female last one hasn’t shown sex but my hopes are high for female
Oh nice man! Very pretty leaf structure. Looks like a senior yearbook glamour pic 😄 ugly duckling turns into a swan.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Here is a few snaps of the dynoberry #3 that went all mutant in the beginning I kept her. She is putting off pure artificial blueberry smell it smells really nice, has anyone here drank the blue redbull this girl smells exactly like that redbull tastes View attachment 28034View attachment 28035View attachment 28036View attachment 28037
That dbb looks just like the sato cut, plus terps sound dead on too. Looking great buddy. Fingers crossed for the grape satos your running, may they be dank as well!

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
That dbb looks just like the sato cut, plus terps sound dead on too. Looking great buddy. Fingers crossed for the grape satos your running, may they be dank as well!
Here is the plant I haven’t shown much of this is the orangeberrysmoothie and I must say man I love the smells coming off of her. She is not orange smelling at all at the moment right now it’s all peaches like a bag of peach ring chews.
38559750-80DE-4DA0-A261-2CB2C0DA260B.jpeg7ED7393D-0F64-43FE-8D54-4B46F16F3E62.jpeg03AD36DC-A613-4150-9EE8-E0C42BEA362F.jpegEB9E6C82-0B12-43EF-8583-2E13EBFF6499.jpeg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Here is the plant I haven’t shown much of this is the orangeberrysmoothie and I must say man I love the smells coming off of her. She is not orange smelling at all at the moment right now it’s all peaches like a bag of peach ring chews.
View attachment 28138View attachment 28139View attachment 28140View attachment 28141
Hell yeah, peach is unique as funk. HAven't came across those terps in a long while. That would be awesome if she finished with a peach rings flavor. Fingers crossed. She's looking great so far

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Uhm if there's a chance I can a find blueberry redbull pheno I'd be beyond stoked. Only energy drink I'll drink. Lmk eso if you still have a few dbb testers looking for a good home. They would get dunked the second I got them just in time for this next run.

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Uhm if there's a chance I can a find blueberry redbull pheno I'd be beyond stoked. Only energy drink I'll drink. Lmk eso if you still have a few dbb testers looking for a good home. They would get dunked the second I got them just in time for this next run.
All the dynoberry bites have been packaged up other than a few I gotta keep for replacements and all that good stuff but...

I do have dynoberry bites x lvtk testers fresh off the plant. I'm gonna send a few to another member but would be willing to send you a few. They might not be as berry but they'll be frosty af! I guarantee that part, well mostly anyway.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
All the dynoberry bites have been packaged up other than a few I gotta keep for replacements and all that good stuff but...

I do have dynoberry bites x lvtk testers fresh off the plant. I'm gonna send a few to another member but would be willing to send you a few. They might not be as berry but they'll be frosty af! I guarantee that part, well mostly anyway.
I'd be down with that brother. The lvtk is a monster so that should be amazing, more then grateful for that. I guess I'll have to swing by your site and grab a pack of the dbb. How long is the BOGO sale running?