Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Love my big bro! He sent me this here SFV og. It's dark hearts sfv so I assume its the same one mama funk has as well. I'll flower it out before I'm 100% confident in it. But team it up with the highlander and we're talking boing.View attachment 26814
Careful with that thing if it came directly from dark heart, I’ve heard a lots of horror stories about them folks over there. Either way, super glad you got that cut my dude, that’s my favorite smoke.

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Careful with that thing if it came directly from dark heart, I’ve heard a lots of horror stories about them folks over there. Either way, super glad you got that cut my dude, that’s my favorite smoke.
It had a few dead mites on it, lol. I looked it over right after I posted the pic. I'll dip it and keep it quarantined for a week or 2.

I never trust cuts coming from anyone I don't personally know or trust. Always be dipping!

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
It had a few dead mites on it, lol. I looked it over right after I posted the pic. I'll dip it and keep it quarantined for a week or 2.

I never trust cuts coming from anyone I don't personally know or trust. Always be dipping!
Lol i figured you would, just wanted to give the heads up about dark heart since I saw some other plants in that picture lol. Dip hard on em bro lol

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Grape bubba with seeds from x lvtk has about 2 weeks or so left and choppy chop.

Leaving on a work trip tomorrow and when I get back Halloween I'll pop a few new beans. Then nov 1 Ill pollinate the hoard with lvtk pollen. Maybe have some Christmas beans in hand.

Lvtk doing her thing with the tortured g bubba behind her
20191027_164659.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
View attachment 27505Almost all the trichs are cloudy no amber but almost no clear under 10% this is entering week 5 so this gal is no more than 30ish days in flower. I’ll check notes for date flipped and edit it in
That doesn't look to shabby for such a fast flowerer. Not the biggest yield but being that fast could be great for outdoor or commercial sog grows.

Both the black dog and grape sato finish in less than 60, b dog about 55 days and around same for sato.

Hopefully it finishes nicely and with decent weight for shorter flower time. I dig it, be great for outdoor here in pnw

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
That doesn't look to shabby for such a fast flowerer. Not the biggest yield but being that fast could be great for outdoor or commercial sog grows.

Both the black dog and grape sato finish in less than 60, b dog about 55 days and around same for sato.

Hopefully it finishes nicely and with decent weight for shorter flower time. I dig it, be great for outdoor here in pnw
Yeild doesn’t look that bad to me but I’m new to flowering 1 gal nursery pot plants. I’ll get a pick of the whole plant up. I do believe I will be trying to reveg this one I’ve never had such a frosty early finisher to be honest don’t think I’ve ever chopped a strain under 63 days

edit I check my notes it went into flower on the 25th of September so it’s only been in flower for 33 days

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Was on a work trip since Monday night and just got home. Didn't have a plant babysitter for the flowering girls, clones I was able to take to a friends, so I had to water them heavy switch out the 315w for a 23w led house bulb and pray. Luckily it was cool outside so cool indoors and all plants look fine and aren't wilting.

Lights back on and plants seem ok, a little rust spots developing on grape bubba but this happens everytime I've flowered her so not related to trip. Black dog is showing rust spots but no where as bad as grape bubba. Just hard to know how much to supplement in this ffof soil.

Probably will pollinate the plants tomorrow. They're looking ready

Lvtk
20191031_165346.jpg

Just put 6 rgm and 5 bb gum and 2 welchies in the drink! 20191031_194752.jpg