Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
As mentioned above Happy Halloween, or at least it could be...
halloween.jpg

I got the banana og Chiquita cut headed my way. My brother cut a few lower buds for me to try and reveg. Whats funny is my brother's connect actually called him to get fresh cuts right after my brother sent the cuts to reveg to me so if the reveg ones don't work I'll just get fresh cuts in a week or so.

I think the chiquita will pair nicely with the lvtk.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
As mentioned above Happy Halloween, or at least it could be...
View attachment 26204

I got the banana og Chiquita cut headed my way. My brother cut a few lower buds for me to try and reveg. Whats funny is my brother's connect actually called him to get fresh cuts right after my brother sent the cuts to reveg to me so if the reveg ones don't work I'll just get fresh cuts in a week or so.

I think the chiquita will pair nicely with the lvtk.
The banana reversed to the orangeberrysmoothie🔥🔥🔥

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Pretty sure after the lvtk chuck I'm gonna just focus on pheno hunting for a bit. I'm guessing next chuck will be like April or May.

1 I need to load up on smoke

2 Wanna find some real interesting solid
strains that have the effects we all want

3 enough fruity shit for a run or two, lol, I
found berry, grape and orange terps now
for stanky gas onion stuff

Next batch will get popped Nov1 hopefully, roasted garlic margy, copper chem f2s and possibly bodega bubblegum. Maybe 4-5 of each in 1 gallon coco with bennies this time around.

I'm also getting the chiquita too in a week and a half and hopefully sfv, gelato #33 and whatever else my brother gets. I'll run clones before I use any for future chucks. Well the chiquita is legit because my brother has already grown that one and it matches all reports on it. Mild banana citrus type smell, dank indica high and dense buds.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
My brother was able to score me a SFV og cut today and is going to ship out the fresh chiquita cut with it. Should have them by week's end.

Gonna have to save a pinch of lvtk pollen to hit those two for some hunting beans.

Then I'm hoping to find a nice chem leaning mother or 2 in a couple months and if I find a nice male in the chem batch I will collect and store pollen for the future. Copper chem garlic margy or roast garlic bubblegum chem? Sure why not

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
My brother was able to score me a SFV og cut today and is going to ship out the fresh chiquita cut with it. Should have them by week's end.

Gonna have to save a pinch of lvtk pollen to hit those two for some hunting beans.

Then I'm hoping to find a nice chem leaning mother or 2 in a couple months and if I find a nice male in the chem batch I will collect and store pollen for the future. Copper chem garlic margy or roast garlic bubblegum chem? Sure why not
1 nuts and gum.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Found a couple preflower balls on the 2 AVG seedlings in flower today. I'm thinking it's because I had them near the opening of the tent and accidentally turned on the bedroom light during dark time. I did this a few times in the last couple weeks. I blame the hash!

The weird thing is both of the AVGs also had the mutated leaves on first set of true leaves. Now going on a stretch... but the mutated leaf could be from the g bubba because it shown the same trait or it could be from the blueberry. If it is blueberry influence perhaps that could be why both have the pre flower balls with little stress?

I plucked the 2 or 3 balls I found total on the 2 plants and will watch closely. If they full on hermie that'll suck hairy goat nuts because I really want to try this cross's smoke but alas I'll chop. Since the balls are preflower I, knock on wood, think the plants will be fine and it's just those early flower scare the shit out of you with those tiny little balls.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL