Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So Hydroguard is anti Canadian...or Canada hates it because i cant find the shit anywhere. I will use h2o2 forever now. And I need better screen filtration in my flood and drains to prevent the roots from getting in there (that is what is causing it). So this i can fix.

But I still am finding it hard to beat a coco pot once you have continuous rotation of your stash the beastly size of water systems is not as easy to fit in some places....and coco you just feed without worrying about floaties.

I placed an order for eso seeds. Because the genetics work.....they fit really well in my bloom room and it is a really damned great deal!!! and they have TERPS OVERLOAD!.. IF you buy just one strain OBSM for sure. I have just discovered this orange terpiness with some tangerine dream...but it turned to like an orange pledge.

OBSM mine smells like fresh peeled florida oranges in season...POW. My bloom room smells like an orange grove from a pair of plants. and it is the pervasive aroma in the garden.

His pricing is such that.....100 USD will get you 2 packs of 3 strains each. 10 seeds of fem seeds of each strain (30 seeds). Welchie...LVTK X Grape Sato well that one i think is going to really rock my boat!!! but i am growing all 3.
30 seeds plus freebies for 100 USD....pretty good deal when seeds are 3 bucks or less per.
I think they will all be great BUT

Fem seeds for the win too. I like the idea of regs but all this work and you find out you get 1 of 9 wow i like FEM seeds !.

That is my 25 cents. I am glad to be growing Eso seeds ! And I went with 2 packs of each because i can not decide. And that was the best price break to value IMHO.

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
So Hydroguard is anti Canadian...or Canada hates it because i cant find the shit anywhere. I will use h2o2 forever now. And I need better screen filtration in my flood and drains to prevent the roots from getting in there (that is what is causing it). So this i can fix.

But I still am finding it hard to beat a coco pot once you have continuous rotation of your stash the beastly size of water systems is not as easy to fit in some places....and coco you just feed without worrying about floaties.

I placed an order for eso seeds. Because the genetics work.....they fit really well in my bloom room and it is a really damned great deal!!! and they have TERPS OVERLOAD!.. IF you buy just one strain OBSM for sure. I have just discovered this orange terpiness with some tangerine dream...but it turned to like an orange pledge.

OBSM mine smells like fresh peeled florida oranges in season...POW. My bloom room smells like an orange grove from a pair of plants. and it is the pervasive aroma in the garden.

His pricing is such that.....100 USD will get you 2 packs of 3 strains each. 10 seeds of fem seeds of each strain (30 seeds). Welchie...LVTK X Grape Sato well that one i think is going to really rock my boat!!! but i am growing all 3.
30 seeds plus freebies for 100 USD....pretty good deal when seeds are 3 bucks or less per.
I think they will all be great BUT

Fem seeds for the win too. I like the idea of regs but all this work and you find out you get 1 of 9 wow i like FEM seeds !.

That is my 25 cents. I am glad to be growing Eso seeds ! And I went with 2 packs of each because i can not decide. And that was the best price break to value IMHO.
Thank you Gwheels! I appreciate the kind words and your time testing these beans. I stoked that they're turning out so nice for you guys! Super cool feeling seeing plants come to fruition. Cheers brother

Right now I'm trying to get as much loot for a down payment on a house as I can get. I really don't mean to undercut or low ball prices but I gotta get out of my apartment for so many reasons, lol. But hopefully even moving forward and expanding in the future I will always be able to offer kick ass crosses for cheap.

Keep kicking ass man

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
D2tjqBPVYAAO4Dz.jpeg
My fuckin ninja your site looks fantastic! Prices are insane love the way you did it. Definitely going to have to grab an order like @gwheels and @Cob_nUt you can't beat it. They all look so fire too. Oh and by the way great contest! If the notifications didn't pick and choose which thread it wanted to notify me about id definitely have entered and been on the money.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
View attachment 22782
My fuckin ninja your site looks fantastic! Prices are insane love the way you did it. Definitely going to have to grab an order like @gwheels and @Cob_nUt you can't beat it. They all look so fire too. Oh and by the way great contest! If the notifications didn't pick and choose which thread it wanted to notify me about id definitely have entered and been on the money.
Once I harvest this handful of c99 x grape sato beans I'll have a kick ass contest which the lucky winner will win some of those gems. And the lvtk is gonna be throwing pollen any day and the mom clones are going nicely in cups right now!

Mucho gracias to everyone for the support and as always

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Once I harvest this handful of c99 x grape sato beans I'll have a kick ass contest which the lucky winner will win some of those gems. And the lvtk is gonna be throwing pollen any day and the mom clones are going nicely in cups right now!

Mucho gracias to everyone for the support and as always
Sites looking awesome brother. I got 6 of yours and a adub and sundae driver. ready to be flipped tomorrow was suppose to be tonight but I went out and was to lazy to do it lol.

I’ll throw up some pics when I move them to the hps for flower. Stoked to see what these hold.

Also have more dynoberry bites and orangeberry and Welchie as well as my last 2 or 3 remaining grape satos. And a shit load more but they are not your beans lol. If I need to pop anymore beans in the next month or so I’ll be popping the rest of my sunny d og.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Sites looking awesome brother. I got 6 of yours and a adub and sundae driver. ready to be flipped tomorrow was suppose to be tonight but I went out and was to lazy to do it lol.

I’ll throw up some pics when I move them to the hps for flower. Stoked to see what these hold.

Also have more dynoberry bites and orangeberry and Welchie as well as my last 2 or 3 remaining grape satos. And a shit load more but they are not your beans lol. If I need to pop anymore beans in the next month or so I’ll be popping the rest of my sunny d og.
Hell yeah. I seen one of your post a few days ago or so with your new starts, should find some killer smoke in all thise beans. Be fun to watch along as you run through them.

Speaking of sunny d, a member over on rollitup did a chuck of Hydrored's sin city juice x sunny d og and he is gonna send me a few. Be fun to check how they are.

Kudos, and hope you find some killer phenos in you new pheno hunt

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Da fuck! Looks like nut juice, gross, lol.

Looks like the lvtk maybe a great reverse candidate. The first male flowrr I plucked wasnt quite open but still gave a nice squirt once I shaked it a bit.
20190921_230023.jpg

I moved the lvtk to the veg room and will just move her into dark manually to prevent completely seeding my testers and grape bubba.

I will pollinate both testers a little bit and the grape bubba Ill try to get a couple hundred beans off that one. That way I can test the lvtk pollen before I mass pollinate. But Im gonna aim for decent size plants when I do lvtk chuck in a month or so.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Here are some pictures like promised man
This is the dynoberry that decided to it was two plants you can see the right side is throwing three leaves and branches at each nod while the left grows normal.
25BC5DB6-7E6A-44EC-8D87-CC3B29960EE1.jpeg
This one is a orangeberry smoothie
4B87EFF4-682B-4557-9C18-2229FAE4C9E9.jpeg
Another dyno
27E1EFA6-C47E-4469-810A-6DC85BB177E8.jpeg
The third dyno
CE687D39-7A44-49F5-8601-91027BA215BA.jpeg
Another seedling tray holding two welchies and three orangeberry smoothie ( I know you greenpoint heads are going to be all confused I labeled them OBS)
3A0CE785-2CC8-44CF-A7EC-EC2B8D0AD691.jpeg

The big four went into flower along with a sundae driver and a adub they are all already showing there female sex. Seedlings will be hitting the flower room by oct15

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Here are some pictures like promised man
This is the dynoberry that decided to it was two plants you can see the right side is throwing three leaves and branches at each nod while the left grows normal.
View attachment 22986
This one is a orangeberry smoothie
View attachment 22987
Another dyno
View attachment 22988
The third dyno
View attachment 22989
Another seedling tray holding two welchies and three orangeberry smoothie ( I know you greenpoint heads are going to be all confused I labeled them OBS)
View attachment 22990

The big four went into flower along with a sundae driver and a adub they are all already showing there female sex. Seedlings will be hitting the flower room by oct15
That's kind neat man, I've never seen a dicot tricot before, lol. It really is a little siamese twin. They're looking good and can't wait to see how they continue to do. Cheers