Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Talked to my brother last night and made me realize people just don't beleive shit anyone says nowadays, lol. I told that fool a number of times that the blackberry pheno of black d.o.g. literally smells like blackberries.

He has a few outside and they were hit hard by the bugs worms/caterpillars/grasshoppers but the buds not hit he said smell just like ripe blackberries, 😂 I was just like, "oh really? Pretty sure I told your ass that..."

I'm actually smoking the last bit of the bbb dog with hash on top as I type, listening to Juicy by Biggie. "Far from cheap I smoke skunk with my peeps all day!!!!"

Get it!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
After thinking about the insert freebie option I decided that was a bad idea. What if the winner wants to run just the freebie and doesn't want to open the seal packed yet?

So instead I just decided the first 25 orders get 2 free all valley grapes (grape bubba x grape sato). These should be the grapesty out of the sato crosses and I only got 60 or so beans, 50 of those are headed out as freebies.

Everyone that I'm sending packs out to this week will have these included. That means I owe @Cfeezzie a couple AVG and @GCG since I gave you the 2 all valley as freebie for 1st customer I'll send you out a couple c99 x grape sato when they're reading a couple weeks as a 1st custie prize instead. Won't have a lot of the c99 x sato anytime soon either so very limited.

GCG

Dinosaur
After thinking about the insert freebie option I decided that was a bad idea. What if the winner wants to run just the freebie and doesn't want to open the seal packed yet?

So instead I just decided the first 25 orders get 2 free all valley grapes (grape bubba x grape sato). These should be the grapesty out of the sato crosses and I only got 60 or so beans, 50 of those are headed out as freebies.

Everyone that I'm sending packs out to this week will have these included. That means I owe @Cfeezzie a couple AVG and @GCG since I gave you the 2 all valley as freebie for 1st customer I'll send you out a couple c99 x grape sato when they're reading a couple weeks as a 1st custie prize instead. Won't have a lot of the c99 x sato anytime soon either so very limited.
I'll make sure to place another order to justify the shipping costs.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
So my 2 dbb and 2 bgd that went south I tried the dwc but their roots were shot so I just cut the tops off them to clone. So far so good. So hopefully Ill still get those going, lol.

The 2 all valley and 2 welchies seeds are up and out of the soil. So far so good there as well, knock on wood.

The flowering dbb and obsm are chugging along, the obsm is fragrant as fudge, just like oj#3 but smells more tropical punch like my old tangerine power female. Plus the obsm is greasy sticky.

Ill get pics tomorrow

Edit: meant to add I wish I would have cut the tops off all the earlier ones that went south on me and cloned them. Just didnt dawn on me to do that, derp.

Edit edit: wrong thread, lol this is testers talk, lol

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Sounds good to me.If it doesn't work out ive used Google pay with cannaventure seeds. Haven't had a issues. Only ordered twice,but both wth Google pay.
I vaguely remember one of the crappy banks getting people's google accounts F'd up because they found out it was a cannabis related buy. I dont know how that happens because you'd think the seedbank would be very discreet in that area. I think it was Bud Aroma, maybe? I may have read that in the reviews/scam reports, Not sure. I opened the app but never used it because the thought of it being linked to my google account scared me.