Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Next round's mommas, might add a couple before then but not sure. Chiquita banana if my bro scores a cut and might hit up momma funk for some some.20190926_200254.jpg
I bet you guys can guess which cut is the c99 I was hoping would be keeper, lol, the only one revegging. Again cut was taken in veg so no reason for it to flower but it did, lol, just like the grape bubba. Weird shit

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I think this is how the 3 strains came together. As far as I could find. But Oran Jones 2 AKA the Juice. I have no idea. The smoothie for the win. I was curious and i am glad to see some of these might lean to the sativa side of things to balance out my stash.

StrainAbreviationStrain Cross2nd gen3rd gen
Dynoberry BitesDBBGrape SatoMiagi OGHindu Kush
Skunk
Grapes 13G13
Grape Stomper
Black DOGBlackberry KushAfghani
Blackberry
Emerald HeadbandEmerald OG
Headband
WelchieGrape SatoMiagi OGHindu Kush
Skunk
Grapes 13G13
Grape Stomper
LVTKLemon SkunkSkunk
Skunk
Triangle KushOG Kush Variant
Orangeberry SmoothieOBSMGrape SatoMiagi OGHindu Kush
Skunk
Grapes 13G13
Grape Stomper
Oran Jones 2

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I think this is how the 3 strains came together. As far as I could find. But Oran Jones 2 AKA the Juice. I have no idea. The smoothie for the win. I was curious and i am glad to see some of these might lean to the sativa side of things to balance out my stash.

StrainAbreviationStrain Cross2nd gen3rd gen
Dynoberry BitesDBBGrape SatoMiagi OGHindu Kush
Skunk
Grapes 13G13
Grape Stomper
Black DOGBlackberry KushAfghani
Blackberry
Emerald HeadbandEmerald OG
Headband
WelchieGrape SatoMiagi OGHindu Kush
Skunk
Grapes 13G13
Grape Stomper
LVTKLemon SkunkSkunk
Skunk
Triangle KushOG Kush Variant
Orangeberry SmoothieOBSMGrape SatoMiagi OGHindu Kush
Skunk
Grapes 13G13
Grape Stomper
Oran Jones 2
Actually it is "miyagi" as in Pat Morita's character in karate kid. Miyagi is my cross of 3 different Delicious seed's critical sensi star (females) x sin city seed's buddha's dream. The cut I used was a blue dream leaning phenotype:
miyagi.jpg

The lineage on critical sensi star is supposedly sensi star x critical +, the 3 phenos I had ranged in smells from an apple like citrus, fruitloops and garlic and tropical fruit terps.

The lineage on the buddha's dream is the blue dream cut x buddha's sister. The females of that were all over the place with no phenos looking like the blue dream, 1 had a slight berry smell not taste and 1 was huge! and leaned toward the haze side of dream for sure.

The miyagi cross has produced 1 real nice sunny d type orange pheno and a blueberry type pheno along with the miyagi cut. The miyagi cut I used never really produced bluebberry terps indoors for me but the one my buddy put outdoors was strong bb haze.

And then oran jones is lvtk x tangerine power by sin city seeds. Tangerine power is agent orange x blue power. I had 4 females of tp and the best one with strongest orange terps smelled like tropical punch in flower but cured to an orange creme type smell and taste matched.

Edit: Forgot to add the chart looks great, I've started a detailed write up on crosses but keep forgetting to get to finishing till it's too late at night, lol. Thanks for the effort, but a good quick reference for folks thumbing through.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Your Miyagi sounds a lot better than Miyagi OG !
Yeah when I seen hindu kush and skunk I was like,

I still have hundreds of those old miyagi beans that I'll pick through again when space opens up because there are some solid orange and blueberry terps in them beans along with fruity pebbles type terps but because the critical + genetics in it the beans kick out a lot of mids. But the good phenos are really good.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Well I set up a crypto wallet today so I can take crypto now over at the site.

Also for people I'm cool with, which is most everyone on this forum not using a sock account lol, I will do paypal so we can do some kind of cc option. But I will not do it with folks that I'm not familiar with unless they have made a cash or crypto purchase already and I trust they're not gonna pull a less than cool move.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Grape bubba starting the show. She'll get hit by lvtk in about 2 weeks or so. This cross should be frosty as funk.
20190928_222701.jpg

The grape bubba is covered in frost like lvtk but her resin heads arent as big as lvtk's so Im hoping the two combine for some mendo bubba tk. I have a good name for this cross already too.

GCG

Dinosaur
I'm going to run one of my Eso's packs after the Wedding Pie and Texas Butter I flipped today finish. Not sure which yet, have a few weeks to decide. Trip planned so I'll pop them after that. Oct 22nd ish.
If I veg for 6 or 7 weeks from soak which would be my best option? Any need shorter veg? 7 weeks is about all my space can handle usually. My comfort zone.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I'm going to run one of my Eso's packs after the Wedding Pie and Texas Butter I flipped today finish. Not sure which yet, have a few weeks to decide. Trip planned so I'll pop them after that. Oct 22nd ish.
If I veg for 6 or 7 weeks from soak which would be my best option? Any need shorter veg? 7 weeks is about all my space can handle usually. My comfort zone.
The welchie and obsm have phenos that will stretch out a bit so either one of those will probably be fine with less veg time. The two black dog crosses would be the ones needing more veg time. The all valley is a toss up but if it flowers out like momma then she stretch good and produce thick buds.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I use H's bennie tea with great results. Here it is, it was originally posted stating for every 1 gallon but I corrected it to every 10 gallons (verified this with H after I questioned the amount)

Recipe for eliminating pathogens.

5 gallon bucket
2 air stones
4 gallons of ro water
Good air pump.

Mix 30 ml of hydroguard
1 scoop of great white beneficial bacteria
25 ml of high brix molasses

Put air stones in there and turn on and run for 36 hrs. Should be no molasses smell before you put in your res. Will smell real earthy and be the color of tea.

Add 3 cups per 10 gallons on a new res and 1 cup per 10 gallons every 3 days
Add the same to top off res.
Top feed new plants once every week till things get going

I saw almost immediate results. I think the molasses may stain the roots a bit or it could be the nutes as well. I ran GH3 on the last run and I believe the Micro stains. Running megacrop this run and I have a feeling it will also stain. I love super white roots but it's not necessary to have them and grow monster ass healthy plants. My last roots were snow white for a month then eventually they got tinged a bit. They were not easy to break and very strong. This was in UC RDWC. I just put a freshly brewed batch into F&D totes last night. Bottle up the rest and put in the fridge. Lasts weeks. If it smells sour toss it. If you leave it brewing too long especially in warm temps it will go bad within a few days.
I also toss a little hydroguard in my RO collection can.
I was thinking high brix molasses was like cooking molasses. I was just at the hydro store and picked up the hydroguard and orca (which is similar to great white but liquid form) and was gonna ask them about high brix but was like "naw they won't have it here."

Well I get home and check and sure enough it is a product they would have most likely had, lol. Oh well I can grab it later this week and start the brew this weekend. Thanks again for the recipe.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I was thinking high brix molasses was like cooking molasses. I was just at the hydro store and picked up the hydroguard and orca (which is similar to great white but liquid form) and was gonna ask them about high brix but was like "naw they won't have it here."

Well I get home and check and sure enough it is a product they would have most likely had, lol. Oh well I can grab it later this week and start the brew this weekend. Thanks again for the recipe.
No prob, I can't take credit cuz it's H's recipe but it works good. Yea the hi-brix is definitely hydro store stuff. What you're probably thinking of is blackstrap molasses which should also work. I got my hi-brix from Amazon, a gallon (lol). I will go through 10 gal of Hydroguard before I even put a dent in the molasses. Funny I'm gonna brew some more tonight or tomorrow. Remember to keep it refrigerated cuz it spoils fast.