Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Sorry, finishing up the some of the small stuff. @THT got it right though.

I thought I'd have it done saturday night but it took a little more time. I'm still gonna be working on the site and will get it to one with a shopping cart and stuff but for now I'm just keeping it simple.

Presenting...

https://esosseeds.com

Take a look and let me know what you think. Cheers and thanks for the stopping by guys!
Congrats on the launch of your site my friend! Just peeped it out, and it looks good. (y)(y)

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Man congratulations on the site @thenotsoesoteric .
Super excited for you and what the future holds for you ..Your doing big things 👍👍

The only thing I would change because I’m old and It’s just harder for me to read the font on this page..I think I might need glasses though lolC76B81AE-714F-4624-8F38-382055978741.png

I like this font ..It’s easier for me to read but like I said I’m old and probably need glasses lolC3862E13-5AEF-4C7C-8CBE-B8D5E1D8C56F.png

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Man congratulations on the site @thenotsoesoteric .
Super excited for you and what the future holds for you ..Your doing big things 👍👍

The only thing I would change because I’m old and It’s just harder for me to read the font on this page..I think I might need glasses though lolView attachment 22395

I like this font ..It’s easier for me to read but like I said I’m old and probably need glasses lolView attachment 22396
I'll tweak that font on the text, i like it but it is a bit to read. Thanks for the suggestion and the blessing.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Everyday this sato turns more purple, well leaves anyway lol. Smells just like she looks, grapey berry blasting
20190919_165045.jpg

The 3 c99s getting swoll, swole? #1 the taller one has the best nug structure, more solid golf ball type buds while the 2 and 3 are hairy less attractive flowers. #1 and #3 are the 2 I kept and both are different in smells so it's down to the smoke test.
20190918_174815.jpg
20190918_174819.jpg

20190918_174828.jpg

Here is the grape bubba I just threw in flower a few days ago and the lvtk spit balls, the lvtk had me shitting my pants. I saw what looked like mite damage and then when I looked at the back I seen dots!!! Well luckily the dots are weird growth from the CS spray and not bugs. Had me shitting for a second.20190919_165143.jpg

grape bubba

20190919_165129.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
What kind of bennies are you guys using with coco/hydro? I remember Heisen mentioning he brews a tea, compost or wormcastings?, for bennies but any store bought brands work good for prevent root rot and root issues etc.

I'm debating just running a sterile res w/ pool shock but figured I'd see whats up with the bennie route. Cheers and thanks.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
What kind of bennies are you guys using with coco/hydro? I remember Heisen mentioning he brews a tea, compost or wormcastings?, for bennies but any store bought brands work good for prevent root rot and root issues etc.

I'm debating just running a sterile res w/ pool shock but figured I'd see whats up with the bennie route. Cheers and thanks.
Gh flora series micro,grow, bloom.
Calmag
Floranectar
Rapidroot
225ml of h2o2 per 15 g
I dropped the silica from the f and d system0919191917.jpg

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨

I use H's bennie tea with great results. Here it is, it was originally posted stating for every 1 gallon but I corrected it to every 10 gallons (verified this with H after I questioned the amount)

Recipe for eliminating pathogens.

5 gallon bucket
2 air stones
4 gallons of ro water
Good air pump.

Mix 30 ml of hydroguard
1 scoop of great white beneficial bacteria
25 ml of high brix molasses

Put air stones in there and turn on and run for 36 hrs. Should be no molasses smell before you put in your res. Will smell real earthy and be the color of tea.

Add 3 cups per 10 gallons on a new res and 1 cup per 10 gallons every 3 days
Add the same to top off res.
Top feed new plants once every week till things get going

I saw almost immediate results. I think the molasses may stain the roots a bit or it could be the nutes as well. I ran GH3 on the last run and I believe the Micro stains. Running megacrop this run and I have a feeling it will also stain. I love super white roots but it's not necessary to have them and grow monster ass healthy plants. My last roots were snow white for a month then eventually they got tinged a bit. They were not easy to break and very strong. This was in UC RDWC. I just put a freshly brewed batch into F&D totes last night. Bottle up the rest and put in the fridge. Lasts weeks. If it smells sour toss it. If you leave it brewing too long especially in warm temps it will go bad within a few days.
I also toss a little hydroguard in my RO collection can.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Second everything about heisens tea shit is amazing, and the gh 3 part definitely stains the roots a tan color, as does the tea but a lot of the time its just particles from the tea stuck to the roots, and unless your currently fighting a root issue you really dont need that much once the roots are mature, so that little tub of GW lasts a while for me anyways

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
GW is fucking 'spensive and so is hydroguard but yes I agree I still have at least half a medium jar left. HG I used liberally so one gallon lasted me one run and then some (about 4 months).
Anyone that hasn't tried GW be careful kinda like with megacrop. Don't have a fan blowing in the general direction. It poofs up and fine little bacteria particles go airborne ready to breathe in.
Also make sure to wash up if the tea splashes on you.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Thanks for the informations everyone.
I use H's bennie tea with great results. Here it is, it was originally posted stating for every 1 gallon but I corrected it to every 10 gallons (verified this with H after I questioned the amount)

Recipe for eliminating pathogens.

5 gallon bucket
2 air stones
4 gallons of ro water
Good air pump.

Mix 30 ml of hydroguard
1 scoop of great white beneficial bacteria
25 ml of high brix molasses

Put air stones in there and turn on and run for 36 hrs. Should be no molasses smell before you put in your res. Will smell real earthy and be the color of tea.

Add 3 cups per 10 gallons on a new res and 1 cup per 10 gallons every 3 days
Add the same to top off res.
Top feed new plants once every week till things get going

I saw almost immediate results. I think the molasses may stain the roots a bit or it could be the nutes as well. I ran GH3 on the last run and I believe the Micro stains. Running megacrop this run and I have a feeling it will also stain. I love super white roots but it's not necessary to have them and grow monster ass healthy plants. My last roots were snow white for a month then eventually they got tinged a bit. They were not easy to break and very strong. This was in UC RDWC. I just put a freshly brewed batch into F&D totes last night. Bottle up the rest and put in the fridge. Lasts weeks. If it smells sour toss it. If you leave it brewing too long especially in warm temps it will go bad within a few days.
I also toss a little hydroguard in my RO collection can.
Sweet thanks man. I remember seeing something about this a bit ago but couldn't recall where. Cheers man
Congrats on the new website and venture 👌🙏 Karma for international shipping:cool:many just refuse too,and free is a super added bonus
Thanks man. Yeah I figure using corrugated plastic and cards can get it done just won't have the "breeder" packs but really that is just unnecessary packaging. Old school days it was always loose beans from Europe that way so be cool to return the favor. Appreciate the kind words.