Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Man all three c99 smell great but 2 are stand outs. #1 the taller one of course is stacking best and has a nice "pineapple" type smell and #3 has a sweet tropical fruit maybe mango mixed with pineapple is what I'm getting. #3 is shorter and closer nodes but looks like it won't flower out as fat as #1. 20190829_173344.jpg20190829_173350.jpg20190829_173355.jpg

This dirt grow just ain't gonna give me a great idea of what these girls will do in coco or hydro, as far as speed of veg and size of flower etc. Plus this c99 needed a lot more nitrogen and even with me adding pure blend pro it hasn't been enough, or was too late to stop the bulk of the loss of leaves. The clones will need more nitrogen going into flower.

They should be flavorful but mids at best. The keeper will mainly be used for breeding. I got hit this up with some other strains aka lvtk to get it to top shelf. This mango p.apple one smell incredible though so hopefully it's all worth it.

The sato shaping up nicely already and her smell is all ready start to kick. I kinda want to run a dwc with a g sato clone, let it get huge.20190829_173337.jpg

Texagonian

Outlaw
Man all three c99 smell great but 2 are stand outs. #1 the taller one of course is stacking best and has a nice "pineapple" type smell and #3 has a sweet tropical fruit maybe mango mixed with pineapple is what I'm getting. #3 is shorter and closer nodes but looks like it won't flower out as fat as #1. View attachment 19821View attachment 19822View attachment 19823

This dirt grow just ain't gonna give me a great idea of what these girls will do in coco or hydro, as far as speed of veg and size of flower etc. Plus this c99 needed a lot more nitrogen and even with me adding pure blend pro it hasn't been enough, or was too late to stop the bulk of the loss of leaves. The clones will need more nitrogen going into flower.

They should be flavorful but mids at best. The keeper will mainly be used for breeding. I got hit this up with some other strains aka lvtk to get it to top shelf. This mango p.apple one smell incredible though so hopefully it's all worth it.

The sato shaping up nicely already and her smell is all ready start to kick. I kinda want to run a dwc with a g sato clone, let it get huge.View attachment 19824
That sounds amazing! Great work @thenotsoesoteric ! I dig fruity funky buds! 🍻🍻🔥

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
A classic, but honestly I used these old games and movies as coasters for pots or as stacking blocks in the tent more than I ever actually play the games, lol.
Shit if it was between the grow and gaming I'd do the same. I have this man child dream of having all kinds of free time, getting stupid high and playing classic games like that though lol. One day 😂

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Still love what you’re doing in here eso. Been super busy with the new baby, new job and of course the garden so I haven’t been around much but you’re killing it as usual. 🤘
Thank you big time buddy and a bigger congrats to you on the new baby and job. New beginnings can be scary but its what keeps life exciting! Cheers and best wishes to you buddy

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
It looks like the orangeberry smoothie earning the name. Couple folks are already getting orange stem rubs and with the tangerine powers and his crosses when the stem rubs there the taste is there.

Now if the lvtk x g sato keeps that g sato terps and lvtk resin coverage we're in business, lol.

Im certain the dynoberries will have really kick ass mixed berry flavors. Might not be knock out pitency but I think terps will be stupid!

Im stoked with how the grape sato crosses are going so far, knock on wood.

Meanwhile the lvtk being reversed is looking gnarly, lmao. She dont like the stronger CS. Its been in flower like 3 days.

I plan on throwing the oj#3, grape bubba, lvtk, p blk dg, bb blk dg, and either 1 or both of the c99s in flower to seed with lvtk pollen (if she gives viable pollen that is) as soon as the c99 finish up in a few weeks.

After the lvtk crosses Id like to find a nice male and do some regulars. Im debating the male.

Ive got a few ideas: cookies n chem, rootbeer x apple juice or roasted garlic margy by rado, lucky wookies or granola funk by bodhi, ghostrider og by karma.

Front runners are cnc and margy but cnc and margy (a gmo cross) are long flowerers but dank! Oh the decisions. That'll be winter time or later though.

Also Id like to smoke some more cnc so another reason to pop those but stanky gmo aint shabby.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Also contest time tomorrow, run tell them all!!! Photo scavenger hunt, everyone can play but it'll only be open for sun day and closes monday at 8pm pst. Then I'll announce winner tues night.

Im going to come up with like 5-10 puzzles/question that are answered with a single photo. Winner will get a pack of dynoberry bites (unless they are a current tester then they get a special treat! All valley grapes or black grape dumdum!!!)

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Also contest time tomorrow, run tell them all!!! Photo scavenger hunt, everyone can play but it'll only be open for sun day and closes monday at 8pm pst. Then I'll announce winner tues night.

Im going to come up with like 5-10 puzzles/question that are answered with a single photo. Winner will get a pack of dynoberry bites (unless they are a current tester then they get a special treat! All valley grapes or black grape dumdum!!!)
Man thats really kool of u to do! Being im a big fan of grape terpy strains, ive seen alot of good remarks on the grape crosses u got. Not sure if u chucked them or not but from your descriptions on them it they sound like theyd be dam good and right up my alley.. The best grape tasting crosses ive had the chance to grow was 9pound 🔨..
Then i received sum beans from a buddy in Maine that he chucked that was dam good too 9pound x Chernobyl. A blend of sweet grapes with that lemony- lime. The best pheno had exact smell and taste profiles as purple Skittles..

But thanks for all the stuff u do for others with ur contests and giveaways! In these days with all the hate and physcho paths out there, its very refreshing when i see fellow growers going out there ways to help other growers that might not be as fortunate or have the access that sum do.. So thx for spreading the green love dude!
Will try my luck tuesday ! 👍✌

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Man thats really kool of u to do! Being im a big fan of grape terpy strains, ive seen alot of good remarks on the grape crosses u got. Not sure if u chucked them or not but from your descriptions on them it they sound like theyd be dam good and right up my alley.. The best grape tasting crosses ive had the chance to grow was 9pound 🔨..
Then i received sum beans from a buddy in Maine that he chucked that was dam good too 9pound x Chernobyl. A blend of sweet grapes with that lemony- lime. The best pheno had exact smell and taste profiles as purple Skittles..

But thanks for all the stuff u do for others with ur contests and giveaways! In these days with all the hate and physcho paths out there, its very refreshing when i see fellow growers going out there ways to help other growers that might not be as fortunate or have the access that sum do.. So thx for spreading the green love dude!
Will try my luck tuesday ! 👍✌
Thanks for the kind words! Good luck in the scavenger hunt! If you dont win theyll be more chances coming soon too!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Is that really you in that ninja suitView attachment 20265
@thenotsoesoteric avatar is from the American ninja series of movies from the 80’s 🍻✌🏻
Yeah, no I've never personally owned or worn a real ninja suit. Our broke ass's would put on our sweats and do karate as kids. Watch one of the cool ass films back then and then go outside and it's ninja time!

Tex has it right, the ninja is the main character in the american ninja film series. Cheers!