Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Folks you still got time to get your guesses in for the scavenger hunt. There will be the original prize for the first person to correctly answer all the puzzles and then I will also do a random drawing out of all the people who answered and played along and give away another pack so there will be 2 packs given away.

contest time.gif

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

Well only 4 folks played along so I figured you're all winners!

While @spyralout was first with the correct answers of Kickboxer, rodney mullen, bender or roger, dragon quest/warrior games series and finally the one and only Jon Secada, I decided to just say "fuck it, let's party!" you all win.

If more folks would have played it would have been a different story but since it was only 4 I figured might as well make it interesting for you guys that played. So @spyralout @Gweedo @Texagonian @BigBallzWillie

hit me up in dm and I'll get you a little something out your way, you all get a pack of dynoberry bites. Since Tex is already running the dbb he gets the black grape dumdum.

Cheers and congratulations everyone and thanks for playing along. I'll advertise the next scavenger hunt better and try to get a bigger turn out and much harder puzzles.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Thank you @thenotsoesoteric ! It was great fun and brought me back to my younger days. Skating at the late and great Jeff Phillips skate park in Dallas Texas, going to six flags and rockin some Jon Secada, all night/ sometimes weekend video game sessions and laughing my ass off at Futurama! Good times! Thank you for your trip down memory lane and your generosity 👏🏻👏🏻👊🏻🍻
Oh yeah, a little nostalgia and a fat dab of shatter on a fat bowl make for good times. Thanks for joining in

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Cheers everyone! It's my pleasure to hook it up. I figured might as well crank it up a notch for the 1st ever scavie hunt over here. It really is my honor to do this and we'll keep doing fun shit to pass out beans in the coming months, especially in the fall and winter when most of us are stuck indoors.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Those hogs are beasts! Tasty beasts🔥
Yea man the wild boars in the foothills here are a nuisance. They eat oranges so their meat has a tang sorta. They also wreak havoc on the irrigation system looking for water. 3 years ago my buddy and his friend took their AR's out there, owner granted permission. Bagged a 400+ pounder. They called me over at 2 in the morning to watch them gut. OMG the stench of testosterone from the balls, had to be removed immediately or it would taint the meat. Tossed the organs in the fields for the coyotes. Then slow cook in a cauldron in the backyard. Best damn pork I ever had.

Texagonian

Outlaw
Yea man the wild boars in the foothills here are a nuisance. They eat oranges so their meat has a tang sorta. They also wreak havoc on the irrigation system looking for water. 3 years ago my buddy and his friend took their AR's out there, owner granted permission. Bagged a 400+ pounder. They called me over at 2 in the morning to watch them gut. OMG the stench of testosterone from the balls, had to be removed immediately or it would taint the meat. Tossed the organs in the fields for the coyotes. Then slow cook in a cauldron in the backyard. Best damn pork I ever had.
That part is nasty and never truly enjoyed but I love me some carnitas or pastor! Those fuckers are mean! Definitely wouldn’t want to get caught between a couple. Downright nasty!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
That part is nasty and never truly enjoyed but I love me some carnitas or pastor! Those fuckers are mean! Definitely wouldn’t want to get caught between a couple. Downright nasty!
Yea no joke they'll charge and there's no stopping them. They picked it off I think 30 yards out. It flew up a few feet then took off. They finally found him a half hour later. Found the slug too, cut through the hide and ricocheted off the bone to an organ. No way a 22 or 9 could pierce that Kevlar.