Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The fs c99s are much like the c99 peak seeds c99 for sure. They're even nute hogs and I'm loosing lower leaves from not adding any nutrients to the ffof soil, just started adding a bit of pbp grow. They all smell great already, can tell theyll be nice.

tallest pheno, not a stacker like the others,
20190821_181653.jpg

shortest pheno, stacks well
20190821_182624.jpg

2nd tallest, stacks well too
20190821_183846.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Oh, ok.. I thought maybe he flowered just to sex it and then reverted back to veg or something.
Never flowered her, I cut her as a clone off a vegging bubba. I had lights at 18-6 and then 19/5 and even as a clone she just kept throwing resin and hair but I thought itd grow out of it. But nope, so I cut a clone off her and it seems to be vegging but still has plenty of pistils.

I set timer to 24/7 so hopefully clone stays normal and vegs fine. I just plan on flower the nonvegger out and pollinating it with the lvtk, if it reverses that is. The bubba is really nice though so Im hoping it comes out.

Im guessing its just the indica side to the extreme. I also dont think it would have done this outdoor but could be wrong. Just some plants are never happy or just hard to find what they want when they want it, lol.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I've had some clones in the aero cloner do this, I think it was because the mom was under strong intense HID light and when I cut the clones I put them under a weaker t5. They rooted and some what started to flower. I had to stick them back under strong HIDs to get them to actually reveg. But they stayed in a, guess you could say dormant semi flowered stage for several months. Almost seemed like they had some autoflower Gene's for a minute, but after I threw some intensity on them they took off.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Bam, the three month old pollen was viable! All three c99s are prego with grape sato pollen. Stoked on that for two reasons. 1 grape and pineapple fuck yes and 2 its cool to know pollen will store in the fridge for 3 months. Its not as viable as fresh pollen but should work if youre just wanting a few beans.
20190825_181628.jpg20190825_181635.jpg

I tried hitting some bract pistils on the sato but I dont think those worked.

Once I harvest the c99s Ill check to see if seeds come out ok.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Bam, the three month old pollen was viable! All three c99s are prego with grape sato pollen. Stoked on that for two reasons. 1 grape and pineapple fuck yes and 2 its cool to know pollen will store in the fridge for 3 months. Its not as viable as fresh pollen but should work if youre just wanting a few beans.
View attachment 19412View attachment 19413

I tried hitting some bract pistils on the sato but I dont think those worked.

Once I harvest the c99s Ill check to see if seeds come out ok.
What do you use or how do you apply your pollen? I've been using a soft little make-up brush in the cosmetic section of the dollar store but after a few applications they get so sticky it dont work as well. I would like to find something that would make a little airborne cloud of pollen around each little bud site, I tried the little suction bulbs for unclogging baby congestion, thought it would work good but not so much. I've even considered the little bulb type make up sprayers that siphon powdered make-up or that luminess air you see on tv. The luminess air might be ideal. I just know theres a better way than the brush or the plastic bag technique.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
What do you use or how do you apply your pollen? I've been using a soft little make-up brush in the cosmetic section of the dollar store but after a few applications they get so sticky it dont work as well. I would like to find something that would make a little airborne cloud of pollen around each little bud site, I tried the little suction bulbs for unclogging baby congestion, thought it would work good but not so much. I've even considered the little bulb type make up sprayers that siphon powdered make-up or that luminess air you see on tv. The luminess air might be ideal. I just know theres a better way than the brush or the plastic bag technique.
I use qtips. I dab it in pollen and hold right above chosen bud and tap the qtip. It then releases a little cloud that falls down on buds below. Any wind movement will carry the cloud away so I typically hold my breath as I do it too.

This method works good for me.