Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

Texagonian

Outlaw
Yeah, no I've never personally owned or worn a real ninja suit. Our broke ass's would put on our sweats and do karate as kids. Watch one of the cool ass films back then and then go outside and it's ninja time!

Tex has it right, the ninja is the main character in the american ninja film series. Cheers!
Same here, no ninja suits. Made our own stuff but we did have this cool ass flea market that sold ninja stars for cheap and we had a bench grinder in the garage to sharpen them. Me and my brother would terrorize the neighborhood with them and then get our asses whipped by pops when he found out what we’d been up to🤣 Good times! Oh, this of course was after getting pumped on American Ninja movies! Classic stuff🔥🍻

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
USed to get the black belt magazine back in the 80s and it had ads for mail order companies and I had a wish list for santa for like $200+ worth of ninja gear.

The suit, the shoes, the bear claws, of course the sword, ninja stars and possibly a bow and arrows. My parents had a good laugh 😂😂 Dumb ass kids, lol, I think I even had a blow gun on the list of shit...

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
USed to get the black belt magazine back in the 80s and it had ads for mail order companies and I had a wish list for santa for like $200+ worth of ninja gear.

The suit, the shoes, the bear claws, of course the sword, ninja stars and possibly a bow and arrows. My parents had a good laugh 😂😂 Dumb ass kids, lol, I think I even had a blow gun on the list of shit...
That's why we made our own shit. Ghetto but it did the job lol.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
That's why we made our own shit. Ghetto but it did the job lol.
Oh yeah. I had a bandana and a couple ninja stars over the years, but they'd get lost quick, lol, and then it was all homemade shit. Bow staffs out the ass!

Nowadays these kids couldn't be bothered to go outside and play let alone play with a freaking stick! They'd be like, "what the fuck is this? A stick? What does it do?..."

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

I will post up the questions tonight but the contest starts tomorrow morning, don't matter when or time zone just tomorrow morning, lol.

Contest rules, anyone can enter and everyone gets just 1 chance, all you need is a photo of the answer, no words are needed, the 1st person with all the right answers wins. I'll give my hints which should be good enough but if needed I'll give more hints.

Puzzle 1
Hints: movie, 80s, this movie had me and many others kicking trees and trying to do the splits, the movie is known for its star's fancy dance moves, a dog gets stabbed and a dude shoots a rocket launcher all in thailand.

Puzzle 2
Hint: godfather of skateboarding, a flat ground legend, invented kick flips heel flips and 360 flips and just all kinds of stuff, a true legend and og of skateboarding.

Puzzle 3, this one can have 1 of 2 answers
Hint: cartoon character, both from failed fox shows, both are gray, outrageous type characters, one is gay and from another world the other from the future with a shiny ass

Puzzle 4, any game in the series is cool for an answer
Hint: video games, this series for me started on nintendo as a warrior but wound up a quest in later years, role playing game, made slimes famous, dragons, spells, swords, zoom and boom. Japanese for sure

Puzzle 5
Hint: music 90s pop, this singer would love just another day on the charts, if you go to google this one should be a breeze!

Nobody post any answers or give any spoilers till tomorrow, and still no spoilers tomorrow!!! Everyone just take some time to think about the puzzles and post the answers tomorrow.

Everyone will have till Wednesday night 6pm pst, so y'all have a day and a half to get in your answers. Tell your friends to come on over. Let's get it on

I'll go over all the answers wed night and try to get a winner posted then but announcement may come thursday. Don't help others, don't post anything but your answer, keep banter to a min, let's keep it clean.

As of now prize will be one 5 pack of dynoberry bites fems, unless a current tester wins then yhey have the option of getting the unreleased crosses going out as freebies, black grapes dumdum, all valley grapes or the oj#3 orangeberry smoothie.

Cheers and good luck you crazy mofos!!!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨

I will post up the questions tonight but the contest starts tomorrow morning, don't matter when or time zone just tomorrow morning, lol.

Contest rules, anyone can enter and everyone gets just 1 chance, all you need is a photo of the answer, no words are needed, the 1st person with all the right answers wins. I'll give my hints which should be good enough but if needed I'll give more hints.

Puzzle 1
Hints: movie, 80s, this movie had me and many others kicking trees and trying to do the splits, the movie is known for its star's fancy dance moves, a dog gets stabbed and a dude shoots a rocket launcher all in thailand.

Puzzle 2
Hint: godfather of skateboarding, a flat ground legend, invented kick flips heel flips and 360 flips and just all kinds of stuff, a true legend and og of skateboarding.

Puzzle 3, this one can have 1 of 2 answers
Hint: cartoon character, both from failed fox shows, both are gray, outrageous type characters, one is gay and from another world the other from the future with a shiny ass

Puzzle 4, any game in the series is cool for an answer
Hint: video games, this series for me started on nintendo as a warrior but wound up a quest in later years, role playing game, made slimes famous, dragons, spells, swords, zoom and boom. Japanese for sure

Puzzle 5
Hint: music 90s pop, this singer would love just another day on the charts, if you go to google this one should be a breeze!

Nobody post any answers or give any spoilers till tomorrow, and still no spoilers tomorrow!!! Everyone just take some time to think about the puzzles and post the answers tomorrow.

Everyone will have till Wednesday night 6pm pst, so y'all have a day and a half to get in your answers. Tell your friends to come on over. Let's get it on

I'll go over all the answers wed night and try to get a winner posted then but announcement may come thursday. Don't help others, don't post anything but your answer, keep banter to a min, let's keep it clean.

As of now prize will be one 5 pack of dynoberry bites fems, unless a current tester wins then yhey have the option of getting the unreleased crosses going out as freebies, black grapes dumdum, all valley grapes or the oj#3 orangeberry smoothie.

Cheers and good luck you crazy mofos!!!
Super badass man! Really fun thing you got going on here.
Midnight = morning? lol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I looked at my seed hoard and decided this is too stressful :D lol

Good luck to all !!

I love that the contest is so different. Well done Ganja Master

And a couple of things i thought about later....

1- That dude is from the original 5 deadly venoms...

2- I actually feel this way about my garden...tomorrow while i water and talk to myself i will think about it and then make my lips move.

3- Eso is a solid dude trying to grow some great beans....i know...... they are in my garden and i prize them like gollum on a ring...

Kung Fu Master IS PLEASED !!!!

download.jpg

Last edited: