Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I use qtips. I dab it in pollen and hold right above chosen bud and tap the qtip. It then releases a little cloud that falls down on buds below. Any wind movement will carry the cloud away so I typically hold my breath as I do it too.

This method works good for me.
Yep I've used qtips many of times, what you said about holding it over the bud and tapping works really well. That also works really well if you're using males and you can get the pod right before it opens or still has pollen in the petals, grab it with tweasers then give it a good thump. I think I may purchase one of those luminous air deals and give it a try, if it dont work I can always give it to somebody! Lol

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Grape sato is starting to build frost and her smell is developing.
20190827_184855.jpg20190827_184910.jpg

The lvtk is definitely getting gnar gnar from the CS. The cs is stronger this time and so is the clawing effect on the plants. 1st time was 21-23 ppm this time its 37 ppm. Putting her into flower tonight.
20190826_183634.jpg

So far 2 c99 have a smell that hints to tropical fruit like pineapple. Will have to wait for taste test on these ones. And #2 has a grapefruit smell so I tossed her clone. #1 & #3 will be my chance for a Dole pheno. #1 is taller pheno but already smells like pineapple #3 is a sweet grapeish pineapple type smell. Hoping #3 has better taste cuz she is much better structure to mix with lvtk.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I had planned on crossing the c99 by female seeds x a male from peakseeds but scratch that, lol. This shit needs a boost big time so Im got a different idea.

I'll take the two female seeds c99 I got now, hit clones with lvtk pollen, find a better female in those and hit that with a male from peakseedsbc. Then continue to work the seeds from all those crosses till I find a wicked pineapple cut.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I think this weekend will be a good time for a little excitement. Maybe I'll get some kind of something together to give away some beans. Amos has the quiz Red had the random generator hitting. Riddles and questions are hard because the damn internet.

I'm thinking maybe a stoner's visual scavenger hunt. Like I'll give some clues for some relatively simple puzzles and the 1st person to get a pic of all the correct answers will win a pack of fems from a list I'll give you upon winning.

So for example Here's how I think it'll lay out:

puzzle #1
It's the movie series that my avatar is from, 1980s, USA, ninjas...

Your answer would look like this:
puzzle #1

I'd also accept these:

or

I'll come up with like 5 puzzles and clues over the next couple days and get thenotso hard scavenger photo hunt.

It'll most likely involve skateboarding, music/instruments, martial arts/movies, weed, and either food, girls or national parks...

As time goes by and if interest builds we can get harder and harder with the puzzles. Be fun to stump some folks, lmao.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I think this weekend will be a good time for a little excitement. Maybe I'll get some kind of something together to give away some beans. Amos has the quiz Red had the random generator hitting. Riddles and questions are hard because the damn internet.

I'm thinking maybe a stoner's visual scavenger hunt. Like I'll give some clues for some relatively simple puzzles and the 1st person to get a pic of all the correct answers will win a pack of fems from a list I'll give you upon winning.

So for example Here's how I think it'll lay out:

puzzle #1
It's the movie series that my avatar is from, 1980s, USA, ninjas...

Your answer would look like this:
puzzle #1

I'd also accept these:

or

I'll come up with like 5 puzzles and clues over the next couple days and get thenotso hard scavenger photo hunt.

It'll most likely involve skateboarding, music/instruments, martial arts/movies, weed, and either food, girls or national parks...

As time goes by and if interest builds we can get harder and harder with the puzzles. Be fun to stump some folks, lmao.
Nice man! I had a similar idea but never put it out there. Glad to see you're keeping it fun and creative!
Btw what's this movie

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Top picture is the smallest plant in the tray and is dbb. The bottom pic is the one I thought resembled the grape sato just from what I’ve seen on here. 🍻
She does have skinny leaf blades like sato, it looks like a good blend of both parents to me. You'll know which one it favors once she gets some flowers going. The smell of the buds will give them away for sure!