Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Fuck! Thats quite a difference in phenos, lol. Over 15" from the lvtk pheno to the shorter pheno. I gotta get so of those stocky sunny d og genes mixed in with the oran jones, should help the structure a bit.
They were from basically from seed too.The vigor on the LVTK leaners taught me a lesson I'll not soon forget.
If my revegs take,I'll do them justice their next go'round.Fact.👊🏼

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
So the new strain names are:
lvtk x gs = welchie
black dog (blkbry) x gs = dyno berry bites
oj#1 x gs = orangeberry smoothie aka ob smooth20190713_204240.jpg20190713_204246.jpg

Then the 3 other plants I hit with very limited pollen and plan on doing a full run with next time. I will probably get 30-50 of these beans each so I will only have a few to part with. I plan on hiding some in random packs for sale so not only will people get tons of freebies but also have a chance of getting a winning insert! These will be called:
grape bubba x gs = All valley grape (and this name ties into the miyagi and grape sato cuts, lol)
black dog (puple cut) x gs = black grape Dum Dum
oj#3 (orange sour apple cut) x gs = orange berry smoothie v2, both are ob smooth but no sense in name the two cut's strain different especially since #3 will be the only one used moving forward.

Also I'm thinking as long as the sato crosses come out well I will reverse another sato cut and redo this line with all 5 strains and the best c99 cut too that way no testing needs to be done. Then around the same time I want to pop some peakseedsbc's c99 and find a couple nice males. That way I can do a fem release and a regular seed release too. So far the 3 c99 girls are digging life.

The three c99 are in corner the bigger plant in bottom left is purple black dog clone.
20190713_204851.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Here are the limited bean girls just chopped now.
Purple black dog, personally my fave out of the group even though her and the grape bubba are the biggest cunts. Her flavor is unique blackberry/raspberry metallic awesomeness and her high is a nice blend of indica and satica type effects. I love how squat she stays and how chunky her buds turn out plus she is aesthetically charming.
20190713_213517.jpg20190713_213748.jpg20190713_214222.jpg

Here is the grape bubba, nothing to look at this round because I threw her in very small in order to get beans from the sato pollen but she is straight grape juice smelling. Hazeman definitely used the mndo purple cut or something very close.
20190713_214756.jpg

@Cob_nUt here's my oran jones #3, lvtk structure all the way and would have spear like buds like your 2 if it hadn't been so hot late flower. I think I should have ran them 10/14 honestly, to keep temps lower and I don't think they need all the heavy light.

But as you can see she is crazy, last pic is untied before chop, once chopped she flopped on me and 30 minutes later I still smell like an orange starburst. She yielded very well too. 20190713_215005.jpg20190713_215025.jpg20190713_215508.jpg

Here you can see just how squat and controlled the p b dog is compared to the crazy oj#3.You can guess which is which, lmao!20190713_215720.jpg

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Here are the limited bean girls just chopped now.
Purple black dog, personally my fave out of the group even though her and the grape bubba are the biggest cunts. Her flavor is unique blackberry/raspberry metallic awesomeness and her high is a nice blend of indica and satica type effects. I love how squat she stays and how chunky her buds turn out plus she is aesthetically charming.
View attachment 13946View attachment 13947View attachment 13948

Here is the grape bubba, nothing to look at this round because I threw her in very small in order to get beans from the sato pollen but she is straight grape juice smelling. Hazeman definitely used the mndo purple cut or something very close.
View attachment 13949

@Cob_nUt here's my oran jones #3, lvtk structure all the way and would have spear like buds like your 2 if it hadn't been so hot late flower. I think I should have ran them 10/14 honestly, to keep temps lower and I don't think they need all the heavy light.

But as you can see she is crazy, last pic is untied before chop, once chopped she flopped on me and 30 minutes later I still smell like an orange starburst. She yielded very well too. View attachment 13950View attachment 13951View attachment 13952

Here you can see just how squat and controlled the p b dog is compared to the crazy oj#3.You can guess which is which, lmao!View attachment 13953
Pic 1 - the purple & green contrast on those leaves, all coated in sugar. What a looker :love:(y)

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
@thenotsoesoteric that Purple black dog looks snd sounds salacious.OJ#3 looks scrumptious. Grape Bubba lookin' nice n squat,frosty as a witche's tit! Nicely done. I missed out on some girth with my oversight on my totes.All good though. I still got bit of flop action on some lowers.
Thank you my man! The purple dog and g. bubba are both nice but both can be bitches to clone and get going in veg. The p dog I want to use to chuck with lvtk to chill out lvtk structure and see if I can find more vigorous pheno with p dogs qualities.

Lol, so much shit I wanna do but need a flipping warehouse!!! Cheers buddy

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I ordered a little different packing material tonight. Currently I have lacon containers and 3"x4" mylar bags and will use those first but ordered smaller 2"x3" mylar bags and then small little centrifuge tubes. Smaller and cheaper, now I just need to get smaller circle stickers for the labels. Still rocking that gold though!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Once I start seeing results from the testers run things should get good!

I'll get my IG updated with email and start plugging myself, lol, phrasing.

I'm thinking of doing a bogo free on every pack. One 5 pack of fems for $55-60 with bogo free always. Was gonna do a 10 pack for $60 but figured most folks would rather have 2 different strains instead of 10 fem of a single strain.

Then on top of that I'm giving every pack 6-10 beans of my miyagi cross from 2014, goji f2s, grapes 13 f2s, tangerine power f2s and various other beans from personal chucks as freebies will supplies last!

Hopefully come october I'll be able to get the sales up and running with solid genetics with plenty of visual support.

There is a great group of folks about to receive the grape sato (aka hard candy collection) testers and I couldn't be happier to see and receive their open and honest feedback. And I know they won't let me down, I truly feel honored to send these envelopes out tomorrow!!!!!!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
October eh? Good.That gives me a break from my next bean buying spree once Red's drop in August.I was going to treat myself this month for my born day but I really don't have a need for any more beans right now.I do want a few different packs NOW,but I have to practice some type of self control.
Shit is hard,real hard.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
October eh? Good.That gives me a break from my next bean buying spree once Red's drop in August.I was going to treat myself this month for my born day but I really don't have a need for any more beans right now.I do want a few different packs NOW,but I have to practice some type of self control.
Shit is hard,real hard.
Uhh....you're in the pantheon of upper tier growers / testers. Everybody wants you running their gear. Can't see that you'd need to part w/ $$ to get the beans you want. Just sayin'.

BgXhskHCIAEGJsk.jpg

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Uhh....you're in the pantheon of upper tier growers / testers. Everybody wants you running their gear. Can't see that you'd need to part w/ $$ to get the beans you want. Just sayin'.

View attachment 14369
Super permagrin slid across my face as I read this.👊🏼💯 Dude,this means A lot coming from a cool mofo who's opinion I respect and value. Thank you Amos,Mi Amigo!

I just saw it as a win win for both I and the bean creator.
I get access to genetics I have never had nor ran/the creator gets to see their beans ran. Win win for the both of us.
Except, I get bragging rights in my smoking circle for the new hotness no one has access to.Win.
I've met some cool Kats along the way and continue to learn from them.Win.
I get to finally share my passion for the plant with someone other than my family(which mainly consist Of...heh,ONLY consists of non growers now). Can't talk about this shit with just anybody! Win.
See, I win all the way around.

It's a bunch of you dudes here I secretly look up to and envy.It keeps me pushin' and always trying to do better.
Tho I do test,I still like to support those that put in the work to do what they do.I do not mind at all paying for my beans nor the work.