Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Update on the c99s, they're chilling. I'll throw them in flower as soon as I get back from vacation the 29th and pop my testers as well.
20190716_185904.jpg

I got the new bags and little test tube thingies. The test tube things are only $13 for a 1000 vs like $100 or more for a 1000 lacon containers. The bags I like because it makes them way easier to stash without running out of space. They're like 1/2 the size of the current bags.20190717_163141.jpg

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
A little peak at some blackberry black dog in the wild, lol.

One thing about northern oregon, blackberries are everywhere, lol. Its nice cuz out on walks nature supplies the snacks. I was out puffing some bbb dog while munching free berries. Life is good if you know where to look!View attachment 14598
Do you think if weed is grown around other terpy plants like berries that they take on some of that plant's terps? Kinda like the legend of strawberry cough? (That would be a cool funny name for a kung fu weed movie lol)

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Do you think if weed is grown around other terpy plants like berries that they take on some of that plant's terps? Kinda like the legend of strawberry cough? (That would be a cool funny name for a kung fu weed movie lol)
Not sure, though I do remember reading that story from Ken about the strawberry cough. I'd like to try it out some day though!

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
A little peak at some blackberry black dog in the wild, lol.

One thing about northern oregon, blackberries are everywhere, lol. Its nice cuz out on walks nature supplies the snacks. I was out puffing some bbb dog while munching free berries. Life is good if you know where to look!View attachment 14598
I miss Oregon so much man. Colorado’s cool, only not really lol. We’re moving back in February if all goes well.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Grabbed some new labels for new smaller packs. The new packs are tiny but I like it. "Can fits more in his bag he can!"

20190720_122012.jpg

Going through a sample bud of purple black I seeded with sato and found 33 really nice and plump beans. Her's are probably the biggest seeds out of the bunch with oj#1 a close 2nd.20190720_223121.jpg

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
@thenotsoesoteric - In the 'all publicity is good publicity' dept: your seeds are mentioned in the new DCSE newsletter. (y)

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
@thenotsoesoteric - In the 'all publicity is good publicity' dept: your seeds are mentioned in the new DCSE newsletter. (y)

I dig that mucho! I'm honored to be brought in on the fun. This is the stuff I've always dreamed of doing when I first started growing weed all those years ago. Grow good weed, share good weed, show folks how to grow good weed and supply them seeds to do so. I absolutely love seeing pics of flowers folks grown out, especially if I had a small hand in getting those seeds to those growers.

Love the environment here for sure!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Knock on wood and just a bit of hopefully dreaming, but once I get back from vacation I'm going to see what all I need to buy a crib. I got the credit for sure, lol, just need to see how much of a down payment I'll need. Homes out here are not cheaper, especially when Hans Solo, sin chica. That dual paycheck helps, lol.

But if I can pinch me pennies and some how land a crib then shit will get flipping nuts! I'll be doing a 200+ plant pheno hunt. That house will be full of plants for at least 6 months, lmao. 40+ beans of my old miyagi cross, all 5 nirvana strains, 6 beans of lemon skunk, 20ish c99 peakseeds, 4 gps strains, some of my tp and grapes 13 chucks, goji f2, ghost rider og, some cannarado, some cannaventure......

Too many to mention but it will be nuts, all that with at least 4 flower tents going for sensi and a tent or 2 for seeds. The pheno hunt would be stage eliminations. Pop all seeds and then after first 2 weeks all stragglers culled, let rest go till they start preflowering and cull males, then flower weaker plants, males and herms culled.

I'd guess out of 200 beans, let's just say all regulars, I'd get 100 females give or take, then out of that I'd guess another 10-20% suck/herm or some other crap, leaving roughly 80 plants to seach through for quality keeper females. I will keep certain males but those are different numbers there.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Knock on wood and just a bit of hopefully dreaming, but once I get back from vacation I'm going to see what all I need to buy a crib. I got the credit for sure, lol, just need to see how much of a down payment I'll need. Homes out here are not cheaper, especially when Hans Solo, sin chica. That dual paycheck helps, lol.

But if I can pinch me pennies and some how land a crib then shit will get flipping nuts! I'll be doing a 200+ plant pheno hunt. That house will be full of plants for at least 6 months, lmao. 40+ beans of my old miyagi cross, all 5 nirvana strains, 6 beans of lemon skunk, 20ish c99 peakseeds, 4 gps strains, some of my tp and grapes 13 chucks, goji f2, ghost rider og, some cannarado, some cannaventure......

Too many to mention but it will be nuts, all that with at least 4 flower tents going for sensi and a tent or 2 for seeds. The pheno hunt would be stage eliminations. Pop all seeds and then after first 2 weeks all stragglers culled, let rest go till they start preflowering and cull males, then flower weaker plants, males and herms culled.

I'd guess out of 200 beans, let's just say all regulars, I'd get 100 females give or take, then out of that I'd guess another 10-20% suck/herm or some other crap, leaving roughly 80 plants to seach through for quality keeper females. I will keep certain males but those are different numbers there.
Hell yea man good luck and good vibes your way on that house hunt!