Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Well back to reality, it's nice to be home lol.

Just threw 2x each of the 6 new grape sato crosses: lvtk, oj 1&3, grape bubba, blkbry blk dog, purp blk dog into the paper towel. Gonna go into rock wool with these so I can fit them in the tent. They'll veg till they have 2-3 nodes.

Then I also just transplanted the 3 c99 girls. Will let them veg for another day or two then flip them. Apparently I forgot to get pics of the #2 c99 but she looks similar to these two.
20190730_142152.jpg
20190730_142159.jpg
20190730_151145.jpg20190730_151150.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Knock on wood and just a bit of hopefully dreaming, but once I get back from vacation I'm going to see what all I need to buy a crib. I got the credit for sure, lol, just need to see how much of a down payment I'll need. Homes out here are not cheaper, especially when Hans Solo, sin chica. That dual paycheck helps, lol.

But if I can pinch me pennies and some how land a crib then shit will get flipping nuts! I'll be doing a 200+ plant pheno hunt. That house will be full of plants for at least 6 months, lmao. 40+ beans of my old miyagi cross, all 5 nirvana strains, 6 beans of lemon skunk, 20ish c99 peakseeds, 4 gps strains, some of my tp and grapes 13 chucks, goji f2, ghost rider og, some cannarado, some cannaventure......

Too many to mention but it will be nuts, all that with at least 4 flower tents going for sensi and a tent or 2 for seeds. The pheno hunt would be stage eliminations. Pop all seeds and then after first 2 weeks all stragglers culled, let rest go till they start preflowering and cull males, then flower weaker plants, males and herms culled.

I'd guess out of 200 beans, let's just say all regulars, I'd get 100 females give or take, then out of that I'd guess another 10-20% suck/herm or some other crap, leaving roughly 80 plants to seach through for quality keeper females. I will keep certain males but those are different numbers there.
Sounds like a well thought out plan man!!! Good vibes brotha!!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
The Juice - LVTK x Tangerine Power.Nug group shot.
20190726_152656.jpg
From the left. Quick run down as I have to either edit some pics or take more.
LVTK leaner #1
LVTK leaner #2
Plant #3
Plant #4
Appears I have 4 phenotypic expressions. The twin LVTK leaners tho similar in growth and structure from afar,the bud structure is different.This taking into mind I didn't do them the justice I feel they deserve. I'm certain I left nugmeat in the tote so to speak. I was quite surprised of the yield,especially the 1 with nugs that appeared thinner.

Just a teaser shot as I'm still working thru the smoke & taste test.
I'll tell ya this @thenotsoesoteric. Ya nailed it.Tastey and potent with character.👊💯👍

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The Juice - LVTK x Tangerine Power.Nug group shot.
View attachment 16141
From the left. Quick run down as I have to either edit some pics or take more.
LVTK leaner #1
LVTK leaner #2
Plant #3
Plant #4
Appears I have 4 phenotypic expressions. The twin LVTK leaners tho similar in growth and structure from afar,the bud structure is different.This taking into mind I didn't do them the justice I feel they deserve. I'm certain I left nugmeat in the tote so to speak. I was quite surprised of the yield,especially the 1 with nugs that appeared thinner.

Just a teaser shot as I'm still working thru the smoke & taste test.
I'll tell ya this @thenotsoesoteric. Ya nailed it.Tastey and potent with character.👊💯👍
Those buds look great! Cheers and enjoy!!!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Well back to reality, it's nice to be home lol.

Just threw 2x each of the 6 new grape sato crosses: lvtk, oj 1&3, grape bubba, blkbry blk dog, purp blk dog into the paper towel. Gonna go into rock wool with these so I can fit them in the tent. They'll veg till they have 2-3 nodes.

Then I also just transplanted the 3 c99 girls. Will let them veg for another day or two then flip them. Apparently I forgot to get pics of the #2 c99 but she looks similar to these two.
View attachment 16070
View attachment 16071
View attachment 16069View attachment 16068
Very pronounced and "blunt" serrations on those leaves. Especially pic 2

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
What fem beans did you make bro?
All the ones I sent to you are feminized! The dynoberry bites (blk dog), welchie (lvtk) and orangeberry smoothie (oran jones) beans are all feminized, hit by my grape sato cut which is dead on grape/blueberry terps. It is the closest thing to my old blueberry cut in terms of smell/flavor I've had in a minute.

I also have a very limited amount of beans from the other blk dog, the other oj cut and grape bubba hit with the sato too. Those will be special freebies and contest prizes though.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
All the ones I sent to you are feminized! The dynoberry bites (blk dog), welchie (lvtk) and orangeberry smoothie (oran jones) beans are all feminized, hit by my grape sato cut which is dead on grape/blueberry terps. It is the closest thing to my old blueberry cut in terms of smell/flavor I've had in a minute.

I also have a very limited amount of beans from the other blk dog, the other oj cut and grape bubba hit with the sato too. Those will be special freebies and contest prizes though.
Shit somehow I missed that lol idk how but hell way to brighten a shitty day! I’ll be dunking those this week end the dbb and I’ll probab soak another two satos and hope for a female this time around

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Here is my grape sato cut, Ill try and let this one veg proper and flower out nicely. She shot up quickly during the week I was away. My friend watched her and my other plants and just had them under my hlg65 light so the sato didn't grow squat like she will under normal light conditions. She was topped yesterday.
20190731_204945.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
If these sato crosses end up being choice then I plan on reversing another sato clone. Just hit the same cuts up again along with a possible c99 cut if those end up nice.

I'm thinking about reversing the lvtk but not sure yet. May put off doing the peakseeds c99 male search for a bit. Would rather run some other stuff first.