Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

D

Deleted member 60

DynoBerry Bites x 4.......Twinkle Tarts x 3....and 1 Reverse welchie in my (and my neighbor's) outdoor this season.

Everybody terped up nicely and yielded well. Reverse Welchie was the tallest plant and had a seriously good yield but the DBB/TT's beat her out on frosting. Very frosty plants. Will hash up well.

A very worthy purchase. Will likely pop more of these next season (maybe this Winter if I set things back up indoors).

Not sure if he's taking these forward/going in a different direction or not. I think he said something about "lemon" but I'm not that into lemon after the 10-15 year "OG" stint... so I didn't pay much attention. (per the norm...LOL)

treefarmercharlie

šŸ†
Admin
DynoBerry Bites x 4.......Twinkle Tarts x 3....and 1 Reverse welchie in my (and my neighbor's) outdoor this season.

Everybody terped up nicely and yielded well. Reverse Welchie was the tallest plant and had a seriously good yield but the DBB/TT's beat her out on frosting. Very frosty plants. Will hash up well.

A very worthy purchase. Will likely pop more of these next season (maybe this Winter if I set things back up indoors).

Not sure if he's taking these forward/going in a different direction or not. I think he said something about "lemon" but I'm not that into lemon after the 10-15 year "OG" stint... so I didn't pay much attention. (per the norm...LOL)
I think I read that he lost the DBB mother plant during his move but I think heā€™s trying to hunt for a new one. I hope he is able to make more seeds of it because itā€™s one of my favorites. I may have to try my first reversing of a plant just to make myself more DBB seeds.

treefarmercharlie

šŸ†
Admin
This place has been dead for over a year.... Everyone left but like 8 of you guys.
Iā€™m on other forums, too, but I kinda like how this place isnā€™t flooded with posts everyday. There are a lot of good people over at ā€œthe place that shall not be mentioned hereā€ so thatā€™s really the only other forum I post to. Just for shits and giggles I went to RIU yesterday and that place just gets worse and worse. It seems like every posts turns into some asshole stirring up drama.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
This place has been dead for over a year.... Everyone left but like 8 of you guys.
Starting to be bean sellers be having their own forums. You can see why. People would rather start redundant threads instead of doing research lol and now every noob that starts growin wants to crow that they have reinvented the wheel lmfao and found the grail nutrients and only their way will be successful. Now daytime mids everywhere lol with all the chucking, but even people like csi be doin whatever it takes to make some bank

D

Deleted member 60

@Bodyne will remember I predicted the exodus only weeks after Chucker's was formed. It's the natural progression of forums.

And once I saw that there were so many cats riding H's coat tails and using his base (Dime) to set up shop without the expense...I knew things would go downhill fast....and they did. Like @H.A.F. ....I'm not much into the social end of life/thinking that folks on forums are my besties and all that shit (the classic circle jerk..like we had here before they all left). That place is the only forum I've been banned from in 25 years on the Net. It is what it is though. Forums aren't what they once were....other than the rats scurrying and whining and making a new rathole to lie in.

If only we had Leafly and some of the other expert sites/folks here like they have there. Conjecture has always been the secret to growing great weed.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
@Bodyne will remember I predicted the exodus only weeks after Chucker's was formed. It's the natural progression of forums.

And once I saw that there were so many cats riding H's coat tails and using his base (Dime) to set up shop without the expense...I knew things would go downhill fast....and they did. Like @H.A.F. ....I'm not much into the social end of life/thinking that folks on forums are my besties and all that shit (the classic circle jerk..like we had here before they all left). That place is the only forum I've been banned from in 25 years on the Net. It is what it is though. Forums aren't what they once were....other than the rats scurrying and whining and making a new rathole to lie in.

If only we had Leafly and some of the other expert sites/folks here like they have there. Conjecture has always been the secret to growing great weed.
Did you get banned at https://penishunter.org over the spat with old stoner or whoever it was?

quiescent

Super Active Member

I'm all for people making their own beans but I really think most people should be giving them away to the circle jerk like the old days. I got sfv x sour d a decade ago via a circle jerk. Easily a $200 pack in 2010 just fell in my lap because I told the creator they looked nice.

I've had people that interviewed masonic reach out to me trying to sell me on him not being a bad dude. He could be the coolest dude, person to person; have the most pure intentions; produce decent birdseed; and I would still be against him doing what he does. The community has given him and every other scrub out there working at rite aid with a double digit IQ the road map to fuck shit up. You can't put the genie back in the bottle once these things get set in motion, the market has changed for the worse.

I don't care if they're only $30-50, for a regular pollen chuck they should be free. They show you half packs being popped and expect you to pay money for them..... Untested, ill-conceived genetics that wouldn't be worth working the line because of 1:1 matings with a bunch of average plants descending from their buddies' picks of average plants.

Not much true passion or "ruggedness" in the community anymore. Everywhere I see lots of carpet bagging pussies masquerading as "influencers, breeders or consultants". Stripes and badges are earned, if you put yourself out there with a bunch of fugazzi valor looking for personal gain the real ones will take note. Problem is the community is too fragmented and uneducated to reverse course.