Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
The buds from today's OBS chop are tight & heavy.. The scent gave me wood! Like peeling an orange, Glad I didn't wait any longer, a couple of the big buds (these are 8 inches) were very moist but zero evidence of bud rot, bravo thenotsoesoteric, definitely growing more of your gear.. the other plant is gone already, my buddies snapped them up, not even cured, I'll get some dried bud photos, two dynobites ready to chop next...image.jpegimage.jpegbuds sn

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The buds from today's OBS chop are tight & heavy.. The scent gave me wood! Like peeling an orange, Glad I didn't wait any longer, a couple of the big buds (these are 8 inches) were very moist but zero evidence of bud rot, bravo thenotsoesoteric, definitely growing more of your gear.. the other plant is gone already, my buddies snapped them up, not even cured, I'll get some dried bud photos, two dynobites ready to chop next...View attachment 91513View attachment 91514buds sn
Looks great and sounds like its smells tits! Kudos bro!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Had a bit of a setback with one of the twinkle tarts. Last week the drippers clogged, and the pot dried out, then I screwed up the setting so the pots dried out again last night. She’s not happy, but she looks like she’ll pull through.

These pics are from the front plant that wasn’t affected.
74854801-0B74-4C0D-A2D0-9EE0A4BB0E11.jpeg
The Dynoberry Bites aren’t skipping a beat and are getting chunky! I trimmed up some leaves and staked style limbs today.
E9035FFB-83EC-4CDF-B51F-902E85A6C77E.jpeg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Was gonna share some shots of seedlings headbangers, roasted garlic margy, copper chem f2s, super lemon crush, black grapes dumdum, c99 x grape sato, pineapple express and all valley grapes but images too large and I'm not trying to edit photos.
If they are on a phone I find the fastest way to manage that is to upload them to Imgur, download them back to your phone, and then they are small enough to upload here. That also strips off GPS data.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
This is the Twinkle Tarts plant I almost killed by not noticing the pot dried out. She's bouncing back and the buds are continuing to pack on weight.
2021-05-29_TwinkleTarts-01.jpg

2021-05-29_TwinkleTarts-04.jpg

The other Twinkle Tarts plant
2021-05-29_TwinkleTarts-05.jpg

2021-05-29_TwinkleTarts-06.jpg

2021-05-29_TwinkleTarts-09.jpg

The Dynoberry Bites plant in the back was the one I thought was weaker at the start but she is the best looking plant in the tent now
2021-05-29_DynoberryBites-01.jpg

2021-05-29_DynoberryBites-02.jpg

2021-05-29_DynoberryBites-05.jpg

The one in the front has some fox tailing going on. Only thing I can think of is the fan placement is just pissing this one off a bit.
2021-05-29_DynoberryBites-06.jpg

2021-05-29_DynoberryBites-10.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
This is the Twinkle Tarts plant I almost killed by not noticing the pot dried out. She's bouncing back and the buds are continuing to pack on weight.
View attachment 92629

View attachment 92630

The other Twinkle Tarts plant
View attachment 92631

View attachment 92632

View attachment 92633

The Dynoberry Bites plant in the back was the one I thought was weaker at the start but she is the best looking plant in the tent now
View attachment 92636

View attachment 92637

View attachment 92638

The one in the front has some fox tailing going on. Only thing I can think of is the fan placement is just pissing this one off a bit.
View attachment 92639

View attachment 92641
Looks great man, kick ass