Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

D

Deleted member 60

Thanks for payin' attention @Old ST1R . Precisely the point.

And guess what? I'm speaking to the wide audience here (all 10 of us)....not specifically to you @H.A.F.

My experience has shown me that Chem"dawg" (not Dog) only nanners...never seen a fertile flower on it/had a mishap in years of growing that cut.....commercially...with multiple rooms going in one large room........and it only pops nanners in week 8 or 9 when you shoulda already taken em. And...and this is the big one....it isn't in seed form (other than S-1)...'cus.....um.....it's a circulated cut. If what ya have came from a seed it isn't the real Chemdog. If you haven't seen the leaf verigation/variation @ some point in your time with her...it isn't the real cut.

And i'll straight up disageee that S-1's ALL hold the hermie gene closer to the surface than anything else. Yes...all plants have it....but some have it more and EXHIBIT it. The only reason an S-1 would herm over something else is simply linked to lineage and the preponderance to hermie. Simply being an S-1 doesn't automatically bring forth the trait.....but CHUCKING with crap plants (known to have the trait...but not a fuck is given) certainly will.

I still think back to "Swerve" and that entire fiasco. I'm not sure it could even/would even happen now...the entire game has fallen so far OUT OF ANY RESPONSIBILITY on the whole and many have taken that opportunity to place all of the liability on the grower.

When 'grower error" comes out of a seller's mouth....I'm done with that seller. Yeah...sure thing chump...sure thing. YOUR ERROR. Fuckin' hack douches.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Thanks for payin' attention @Old ST1R . Precisely the point.

And guess what? I'm speaking to the wide audience here (all 10 of us)....not specifically to you @H.A.F.

My experience has shown me that Chem"dawg" (not Dog) only nanners...never seen a fertile flower on it/had a mishap in years of growing that cut.....commercially...with multiple rooms going in one large room........and it only pops nanners in week 8 or 9 when you shoulda already taken em. And...and this is the big one....it isn't in seed form (other than S-1)...'cus.....um.....it's a circulated cut. If what ya have came from a seed it isn't the real Chemdog. If you haven't seen the leaf verigation/variation @ some point in your time with her...it isn't the real cut.

And i'll straight up disageee that S-1's ALL hold the hermie gene closer to the surface than anything else. Yes...all plants have it....but some have it more and EXHIBIT it. The only reason an S-1 would herm over something else is simply linked to lineage and the preponderance to hermie. Simply being an S-1 doesn't automatically bring forth the trait.....but CHUCKING with crap plants (known to have the trait...but not a fuck is given) certainly will.
I was speaking specifically about the Chemdog S1. Chem'dawg' was the spin that JJ from Top Dawg put on the strain from the original cutting. He didn't originate it. Pbud and Chemdog (glass blower) that found the seeds explain it best. But it was named because it made you curl up on the floor like a dog. It was called Chem, and it was called Dogbud. They meshed into Chemdog. Caleb/Nspecta from CSI was part of that crew and also has the original cut. Several do, but JJ and those that bred with his stuff (i.e. Stardawg) use the "W".

I had a Chemdog toss a few early nanners, but never saw a seed. I think they are mostly sterile, but there.

D

Deleted member 60

Curl up like a dog? There's an interesting flavor in that cut....but I've had far better/stronger weed than that...so I'd hate to see what really good dope did to those poor suckers.

"It made me cry for my momma" :rolleyes:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Curl up like a dog? There's an interesting flavor in that cut....but I've had far better/stronger weed than that...so I'd hate to see what really good dope did to those poor suckers.

"It made me cry for my momma" :rolleyes:
Their story not mine. Regardless, the "w" is from Top DaWg and likely others that bred with his Chem crosses. I think he was one of the earlier ones to start putting stuff out in seed form. I have the reversed Chemdog/Chem91/whatever and it is very potent.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Actually, the Pot Cast with JJ from Top Dawg recently gives a shoutout to @Gu~~~ and basically gives him credit for bringing JJ out of retirement- in a left-handed sort of way. Probably good that JJ was high as fuck because it sounded like he was going to start saying something bad then he wandered off into the forest chasing a squirrel...
I had the earlier ChemDog S1's from GHS that I had bred with back in 2012 or so, plus a lot of later crosses from different breeders. Who's to say what they really were when I purchased the seed. I wished I could sort through these 1000's of seeds I have, but it will never happen in my lifetime.
To think about the potential that could be makes me wanna cry sometimes.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I had the earlier ChemDog S1's from GHS that I had bred with back in 2012 or so, plus a lot of later crosses from different breeders. Who's to say what they really were when I purchased the seed. I wished I could sort through these 1000's of seeds I have, but it will never happen in my lifetime.
To think about the potential that could be makes me wanna cry sometimes.
I just know that the ones I got are from a dude that was one of that chem crowd that had the initial cuts that were passed around by the dude that dropped the beans. With the way the market exploded with dispensaries selling clones that may or may not have been what they claimed to be and other profit making enterprises I think that's the only way to be sure you have what you have. Is my S1 exactly like the mom? Of course not but it's close enough for me and some may be better than the mom.

A company with a well known name like CSI Humbolt isn't gonna risk it putting out garbage.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I just know that the ones I got are from a dude that was one of that chem crowd that had the initial cuts that were passed around by the dude that dropped the beans. With the way the market exploded with dispensaries selling clones that may or may not have been what they claimed to be and other profit making enterprises I think that's the only way to be sure you have what you have. Is my S1 exactly like the mom? Of course not but it's close enough for me and some may be better than the mom.

A company with a well known name like CSI Humbolt isn't gonna risk it putting out garbage.
I think CSI Humbolt is one of the best companies out there. Would love to have more of their gear.
We never had access to clones like a lot of people, so everything we bought came from regs or S1's of supposed cuts.
I focused more on the breeders that were Cannabis Cup winners in the past to choose my seed gear to work with. That's a thing of the past now.
I only had 2 strains in almost 20 years that had hermi tendencies until about 2018 when I got back into buying more gear. Now I see these traits in quite a bit of growers gear. I'm leaning back to my older stuff and people seem to like the smoke better.
No, I don't get a shit ton of rosin produced, but the smoke quality is definitely there.

D

Deleted member 60

Dog or Dawg......been there...done that......a decade+ ago. (got that cut at a Cannabis fest in Aspen in 2010) Lookin for something new. Smoked that stuff for years. Probably the hardest dope on the lungs out there...at least from my uses/experience. But hey....have fun. I'm not much into the stories, FWIW...I let the dope do the talking.

My experience mirrors yours @NoWaistedSpace. Hermies were very rare in the garden....and I've been growing only fems for over 10 years...so it isn't "fems"......

it's clowns. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Back on topic..(even if Esos's is MIA/has chosen to play elsewhere)..I got a call yesterday from one of my late son's college buddies who was here about a month ago.....right as the garage was full of hangin' plants. The only thing truly dry @ the time was Eso's "DynoBerry Bites"......so I stuff him/his GF a nice sak full and sent em on their way...

They were muy impressed with this weed. I need to dig on that jar myself (OK...make hash) and see what the fuss is....but he said it was just so, so nice...

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
And still don't have it right... You are very argumentative. Sorry we are not all as good as you.
And this is why you suck. Dude has paid his dues and knows quite a bit, alt actually not just bout the strains but the game, you just haven’t. Granted you have some knowledge, but it just shit us ole timers already know. And that mouth, you younger gotta have the last word guys kill me lol. But you crave that spotlight, god syndrome, you can’t just absorb shit and roll on cause you have nothing more to learn, cause you already know it all. Fuck you. You won’t ever figure out cunts like you are why so many left. But hey, you got your podcasts. We lived it in real time motherfucker

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
Dog or Dawg......been there...done that......a decade+ ago. (got that cut at a Cannabis fest in Aspen in 2010) Lookin for something new. Smoked that stuff for years. Probably the hardest dope on the lungs out there...at least from my uses/experience. But hey....have fun. I'm not much into the stories, FWIW...I let the dope do the talking.

My experience mirrors yours @NoWaistedSpace. Hermies were very rare in the garden....and I've been growing only fems for over 10 years...so it isn't "fems"......

it's clowns. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Back on topic..(even if Esos's is MIA/has chosen to play elsewhere)..I got a call yesterday from one of my late son's college buddies who was here about a month ago.....right as the garage was full of hangin' plants. The only thing truly dry @ the time was Eso's "DynoBerry Bites"......so I stuff him/his GF a nice sak full and sent em on their way...

They were muy impressed with this weed. I need to dig on that jar myself (OK...make hash) and see what the fuss is....but he said it was just so, so nice...
Ya man the DBB is nice. Smooth and sweet. From what I can remember It had a nice leaf to bud ratio also

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN

it's clowns. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I just harvested some of Eso's gear. He does have some nice genetics he'd been working with. Not sure what happened to him. Last time I talked to him, he was moving and was planning on making more seed.

D

Deleted member 60

And still don't have it right... You are very argumentative. Sorry we are not all as good as you.
LOFL MR. Damn near 12000 posts. 3X the next highest poster here...who you basically ran off running yer face in the political thread.....who then came back multiple times to the same shit...and finally just said fuck it/fuck the clownboy show....kinda like Esos.

It's not an argument fool..it's experience. I've heard the stories you regurge a million fuckin times from others who also thought that repeating such myth/lore/speculation/decades old cockdribble makes them >>>someone<<< in the eschalon of all of this. Talk about "not good as you". Tell us more.

I put up with yer COVID posts and yer non-stop political hits when you know fuckin better...you just have no respect......and I proudly delete your ass far too much.

I have the button fool. Fuck you....no lube. Keep colorin in the lines bitch cus i'm kinda done with yaz and have been far too kind/put up with yer shit too long....all 12,000 posts of it.

Sory folks..my back hurts like a motherfucker right now and I don't need this homo up my ass tellin me how it is.

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
I just harvested some of Eso's gear. He does have some nice genetics he'd been working with. Not sure what happened to him. Last time I talked to him, he was moving and was planning on making more seed.
Pollen chuckers..... I don’t mind them, i always figured it was a good way to get seeds that were very close to whatever they were crossing. I mean as fast as most turn out new shit they can’t be being very selective. But hey that’s the choice of the buyer. Just my opinion

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I’ve went years without a single seed caused by nanners and then bam I got those little bitches. I’m still hashing out why. I finally got it..... I think:(:(:):):):)
It's beginning to infect growers crops and seeds like a virus now.
I'm almost thinking it came from the Ruderalis side by chance.
History of landraces, is their any account of that trait?
Hermis started showing up more and more at the beginning of the Auto-flowering era.
You don't know what you're growin' unless you've been growing the same isolated genetics for many years.
The first hermi I ever had came from the "Grape Ape" line.

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
It's beginning to infect growers crops and seeds like a virus now.
I'm almost thinking it came from the Ruderalis side by chance.
History of landraces, is their any account of that trait?
Hermis started showing up more and more at the beginning of the Auto-flowering era.
You don't know what you're growin' unless you've been growing the same isolated genetics for many years.
The first hermi I ever had came from the "Grape Ape" line.
I don’t know if mine was genetics or not.
without knowing I’ve done it I had changed a lot of things in my room all at once. and it’s been quite difficult trying to get back to ground zero. as I said in my grow journal I’ve had some light issues that I did not know that I had. I had dimmers on my LED fixtures that were making my lights flicker throughout the day once they warmed up. I have no alleviated that problem so now we’ll see what happens. i’ve never tried to blame a breeder or a chucker for my issues. I’ve just always tried to look at myself first.... Something most of the nation needs to do right now instead of pointing fingers