Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I hate how YouTube age restricts these so you have to actually go to YouTube to see them but here are videos I took this morning of each plant just before I chopped them.

And here are pics of the plants after I pulled all the fan leaves off. My rule for drying is to remove any leaves that have petioles that extend past the flowers and then I hang the plants whole.

Front Dynoberry Bites Plant (720g wet weight)
8 - ZG35Rhs.jpg
7 - b8ikZAo.jpg

Rear Dynoberry Bites Plant (810g wet weight)
6 - U5Tc0rE.jpg
5 - RB4m5eO.jpg

Front Twinkle Tarts Plant (732g wet weight)
4 - 4RuJSfv.jpg
3 - C8sUlg6.jpg

Rear Twinkle Tarts Plant (633g wet weight)
2 - tXX46MA.jpg
1 - MwPVgwP.jpg

Justblazin

Hi all just joined the site, been on riu for over a decade mostly just lurking. bought myself some esos gear for his 420 sale(sweet deal thanks esos).
im planning on doing a pheno hunt with a handful of different strains and i want to pop 2 of esos strains but cant decide on which 2 to pop, im looking for some berry terps in my hunt and im going to run lem hoko blueberry bx3, dark horse gamma berry, mosca old time bubble gum and im leaning towards dyno berry bites and black grape dum dums for my 2 esos picks but i also have twinkle tarts,bazooka blast and reverso welchie.
so out of those 5 esos strains( Dyno berry bites, Black grape dum dum, twinkle tarts, bazooka blast and reverso welchie) which ones would be the fruitiest or berriest

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Hi all just joined the site, been on riu for over a decade mostly just lurking. bought myself some esos gear for his 420 sale(sweet deal thanks esos).
im planning on doing a pheno hunt with a handful of different strains and i want to pop 2 of esos strains but cant decide on which 2 to pop, im looking for some berry terps in my hunt and im going to run lem hoko blueberry bx3, dark horse gamma berry, mosca old time bubble gum and im leaning towards dyno berry bites and black grape dum dums for my 2 esos picks but i also have twinkle tarts,bazooka blast and reverso welchie.
so out of those 5 esos strains( Dyno berry bites, Black grape dum dum, twinkle tarts, bazooka blast and reverso welchie) which ones would be the fruitiest or berriest
Welcome to paradise!
I haven't grown those other strains but Dynoberry Bites has a straight up candy grape/berries terpene profile to it and it smells amazing. My buddy was just saying last night that if he didn't know I grew in organic soil that he would've sworn I used some chemicals to get it to smell so good.

Justblazin

Welcome to paradise!
I haven't grown those other strains but Dynoberry Bites has a straight up candy grape/berries terpene profile to it and it smells amazing. My buddy was just saying last night that if he didn't know I grew in organic soil that he would've sworn I used some chemicals to get it to smell so good.
Sweet that's good to hear definitely looking forward to popping some dbb

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Ya hes got sum good crosses.. Speaking of berry, ive got his Dinoberry Bites ive been chomping at bit to run..lol
Seen sum killer pics of DBB.
👍✌
I have those as well as the black grape dumdums. The terps I've heard coming from those 2 strains alone were crazy. Do you know when his new stuff is being worked on? I know he just got done moving and mentioned it on RIU recently. I think he said he lost a cut or two so some stuff he cant remake?