Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
One of the orange smoothies was ripe, others look like another few days, I have my lights on movers but this girl got a touch more light... A tad greener than I hoped for water only the last 10 days, but it's all on me, first time running this strain...View attachment 90826View attachment 90827
Looks great, some phenos just hold that green color longer regardless of a couple week flush.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
It's tiny though, only 6" across. Real small scale stuff.

I have big fat screens for major collecting, those are more for grading stuff that has been collected.

These work good too, works out to about 250m, like a work-bag on the bubble stuff.

Amazon.com: 2 Pcs Flour Sifter for Baking (6-Inch and 8-Inch) Stainless Steel Round Sifter 60 Mesh Sieve Fine Mesh for Bake Decorate Cakes, Pies, Pastries, Cupcakes: Kitchen & Dining
I have a set of bubble bags but find the mesh plugs up with resin and is harder to clean unless I add some dry ice...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Sweet thanks, I am half way there I have a 220 single sifter, not sure the wife will part with her vibrator so I better get my own 😬 Don't know why I didn't think of using one, I used one on jewelry cleaner DIY ultrasonic cleaner.....
Look on the make-up aisle at wally world. There's one with 4 little feet that will sit flat and rattle around on a hard surface. I've seen people selling ones where there's just a vibrating jelly bean laying on the screen. Lots of ways to skin the cat.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have a set of bubble bags but find the mesh plugs up with resin and is harder to clean unless I add some dry ice...
I tried getting those sewing hoops and stretching the bubble bags across it. More trouble tha it was worth.

You can get rolls of the assorted mesh size stainless screen on the amazon.

Amazon.com: 304 Stainless Steel Mesh Screen Type Mesh 200-12"X40"(30x100cm) Metal Mesh Sheet 0.075mm Hole 34% Open Area Rodent Mesh Wire Mesh Replacements Cabinets Wire Mesh Window Screen Mesh: Industrial & Scientific