Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

Dalton

Nobody
From earlier threads u ran some HSO. I currently have their LOST COAST OG, PURPLE TRAINWRECK AND BLACK D.O.G, the Lost Coast I have had a Mother now for 2 years. The Purple T. and Black DOG are seedlings. Is your experience with HSO positive I love my LC Og

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
From earlier threads u ran some HSO. I currently have their LOST COAST OG, PURPLE TRAINWRECK AND BLACK D.O.G, the Lost Coast I have had a Mother now for 2 years. The Purple T. and Black DOG are seedlings. Is your experience with HSO positive I love my LC Og
The black dog was fantastic. I popped 3 seeds and all three were great smoke. I ended up making seeds with 2 phenos and the blackberry pheno I make twinkle tarts with and dynoberry bites. The other pheno was like a raspberry metallic flavor i made the black grapes dum dum cross.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Screenshot_20210413-190942_Gallery.jpg
The offspring definitely carry the ltvk look. This is a twinkle tarts. Forgive her appearance she was living in a shot glass solo cup for a long time. Had so much going on and it was thriving so I let her do her thing. Now she'll get the love she deserves. Background you got a magnum pi leaf. Poor thing could use some more rootspace. Probably Gonna get the bonsai treatment.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
View attachment 88522
The offspring definitely carry the ltvk look. This is a twinkle tarts. Forgive her appearance she was living in a shot glass solo cup for a long time. Had so much going on and it was thriving so I let her do her thing. Now she'll get the love she deserves. Background you got a magnum pi leaf. Poor thing could use some more rootspace. Probably Gonna get the bonsai treatment.
Indeed!

Some of the magnum pi have really cool sawtooth leaf edges. Both parents passed that trait on in that cross.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
My girls are in flower now and have started to take off.

These are theTwinkle Tarts. Check out how filled out the back one is, and how wet the bottom of the pot it is in is. I apparently set the blumat for that oil be up a little in the wet side, but she seems to love it!
View attachment 88719
And here are the Dynoberry Bites. They are looking great, too.
View attachment 88720
Looking green and happy! Kick ass

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Mine are wrapping up their 1st week of flower. In my quest to learn more about letting the plants focus more on the colas, I went a little heavier than usual on the lollipop technique, and I removed the largest fan leaves. I've always been against removing all of the largest fan leaves, but I figured I really need to try it multiple times and see how the plants react if I really want to have an opinion on it. One of the primary reasons for me removing them all, though, was really so I could make sure I was removing all of those lower nodes.

Dynoberry Bites Before
2021-04-17_DynoberryBites-03.jpg

Dynoberry Bites After
2021-04-17_DynoberryBites-08.jpg

Twinkle Tarts Before
2021-04-17_TwinkleTarts-03.jpg

Twinkle Tarts After
2021-04-17_TwinkleTarts-08.jpg