Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I just realized that I haven't been sharing the pictures of my current grow in here. I've currently got 2 Twinkle Tarts and 2 Dynoberry Bites on day 19 of veg (33 days from sprout). The only issue I've had with these is trying to figure out how much water they like. I feel like I'm over watering, but when I let them go a little longer, I feel like they are showing signs of being under watered. They are growing really well, either way, so they might just be really good at showing when they are over watered. I think I just need to dial back the amount for these girls and water them more frequently.

1 - QOrsB7m.jpg

2 - UB3H8n2.jpg

3 - Q1fQ3am.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I just realized that I haven't been sharing the pictures of my current grow in here. I've currently got 2 Twinkle Tarts and 2 Dynoberry Bites on day 19 of veg (33 days from sprout). The only issue I've had with these is trying to figure out how much water they like. I feel like I'm over watering, but when I let them go a little longer, I feel like they are showing signs of being under watered. They are growing really well, either way, so they might just be really good at showing when they are over watered. I think I just need to dial back the amount for these girls and water them more frequently.

View attachment 86704

View attachment 86705

View attachment 86706
The twinkle tarts does throw out some hungry girls. My keeper cut can be pushed much harder than many of her accompanying plants.

The lvtk i have can be a finicky girl if you don't get her what she wants so maybe the tarts you have lean more that way.

The dynoberry bites have all be able to run at much lower ppm rates than some other cuts.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The twinkle tarts does throw out some hungry girls. My keeper cut can be pushed much harder than many of her accompanying plants.

The lvtk i have can be a finicky girl if you don't get her what she wants so maybe the tarts you have lean more that way.

The dynoberry bites have all be able to run at much lower ppm rates than some other cuts.
They don't even get that cranky...they just get a little wrinkly at times. Even when the fans get a little wrinkly, they are still pretty perky so I'm not worried about them. The finny thing is the Dynoberry Bites were a little behind the Twinkle Tarts, but the Twinkle Tarts slowed down when I transplanted them, so they are nice and even again.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Just a heads up I removed stock from the site temporarily. I got some stuff to deal with for the next week or so. Everything is all good but I won't be able to fill orders for a bit while I do my thing.

I'll get stuff back up soon and do a good promo to get it rolling.

Cheers and have a good couple of weeks.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Just a heads up I removed stock from the site temporarily. I got some stuff to deal with for the next week or so. Everything is all good but I won't be able to fill orders for a bit while I do my thing.

I'll get stuff back up soon and do a good promo to get it rolling.

Cheers and have a good couple of weeks.
Alrighty hope everything is ok, I am liking your gear, the scent is already shinning thru and I love what I smell.....