Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

Meatman

Meat Master
Mine are wrapping up their 1st week of flower. In my quest to learn more about letting the plants focus more on the colas, I went a little heavier than usual on the lollipop technique, and I removed the largest fan leaves. I've always been against removing all of the largest fan leaves, but I figured I really need to try it multiple times and see how the plants react if I really want to have an opinion on it. One of the primary reasons for me removing them all, though, was really so I could make sure I was removing all of those lower nodes.

Dynoberry Bites Before
View attachment 88891

Dynoberry Bites After
View attachment 88895

Twinkle Tarts Before
View attachment 88893

Twinkle Tarts After
View attachment 88892
I’m so jealous that twinkle tarts woofta I like that one almost gives me a hard on thinking about it

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
My yield on mine is pretty low but it is so fire i wouldn’t care if I got a gram off it it’s worth it people who have tried it say that never tried anything like it, my katsu chocolate lava cake x twinkle tarts oh shit man you’d go down as a legend lol
Once I get my cut back from my brother I'll veg her out good and get you some clippings. She yields fairly decent.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
What's your fastest flowering girl? Need something feminized for a couple friends who want to toss a couple plants outside on their deck... I have a a lot of reg seeds but I won't be able to sex them ahead of time for them..
The tarts i have is done at 58-60 days and the black grapes dumdum mom was another 58 day flower. Plus the grape sato was also a quick flower at 58-60 days usually.

So I'd say twinkle tarts and black grapes dumdum would be the fastest.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
The tarts i have is done at 58-60 days and the black grapes dumdum mom was another 58 day flower. Plus the grape sato was also a quick flower at 58-60 days usually.

So I'd say twinkle tarts and black grapes dumdum would be the fastest.
I am sure liking your orange berry smoothies, the scent is awesome, plant structure is great, I'll pop the ones I have and replace them once you open your site back up