1 each of
FS c99
FS c99 #1 × grape sato
FS c99 #2 x grape sato
G13 pineapple express
2 cannaventure ghost og
2 super lemon crush
2 black grapes dumdum

I wanted to do more but ill wait a month and pop some more including the Evergreen og and heirloom sour D and probably some topanga s1.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
And then the 3 pack of...some kind of Eso Beans that fell out of the pack...3.

Could be....Bazooka Blast, Super Lemon Crunch or maybe...something else. 3 variables had 3 seeds.

And I am going to grow them out in 4 inch rockwool cubes...with floraflex spikes on a recirculating system with MasterBlend Tomato (4 18 38) forumla...oh i think they will be bigger than expected. Up to 8 feeds a day by the second with the timers i got for floraflex.

Lets grow some Eso Trees in tiny pots. :D

I have a QP of Albino Boogieman in a jar aging (1/2 gallon), about 4 grams of albino boogieman dabs left and...welchie and bazooka blast in the bud bin for smoking.

All top shelf...all fantastic. I am leaning to a mochi thing on the next few beans...or cant go wrong with some LVTK Highlander...A or B (Original and next gen).

I will post a pic when they look like something...babies look like babies. :D

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
And then the 3 pack of...some kind of Eso Beans that fell out of the pack...3.

Could be....Bazooka Blast, Super Lemon Crunch or maybe...something else. 3 variables had 3 seeds.

And I am going to grow them out in 4 inch rockwool cubes...with floraflex spikes on a recirculating system with MasterBlend Tomato (4 18 38) forumla...oh i think they will be bigger than expected. Up to 8 feeds a day by the second with the timers i got for floraflex.

Lets grow some Eso Trees in tiny pots. :D

I have a QP of Albino Boogieman in a jar aging (1/2 gallon), about 4 grams of albino boogieman dabs left and...welchie and bazooka blast in the bud bin for smoking.

All top shelf...all fantastic. I am leaning to a mochi thing on the next few beans...or cant go wrong with some LVTK Highlander...A or B (Original and next gen).

I will post a pic when they look like something...babies look like babies. :D
Im really digging the mochi x lvtk. That and the 33 x lvtk really hit hard. Can't wait to see what you get in the surprise pop! Cheers big G!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Hey guy, I checked the trichromes on my orange berry smoothies this morning, the pistols all dried & shrank a week ago, 90% milky with a few Amber, dense and greasy but I can't help thinking its to early, but the girls seem to be saying it's time, how long you let them go? I'll snap a photo in the a.m if I remember lol
The tangerine power in the mix can have some longer flowering girls in the 70+ days. Typically id go with 20% amber even if pistils are all turned.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
5 headbanger
4 roasted garlic margy
3 copper chem f2
3 peakseedsbc c99
2 ghost og s1
1 pineapple express
2 FS c99 x grape sato
2 super lemon crush
2 all valley grapes
2 black grapes dumdum
Then I'm having my bro send me my lvtk, twinkle tarts, bodega bubblegum and artisanal gelato cuts this week.
Gonna be a full house.

Gonna for sure reverse a lvtk cut and hopefully find a decent male from headbanger, rgm or the copper chem. Just depends on how things go but I definitely want a batch of regs this go around.
20210427_122915.jpg

Thats DE in the cups. I used soil from a box store and it came with fucking mites or some kind of crawlers. They need to go.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
5 headbanger
4 roasted garlic margy
3 copper chem f2
3 peakseedsbc c99
2 ghost og s1
1 pineapple express
2 FS c99 x grape sato
2 super lemon crush
2 all valley grapes
2 black grapes dumdum
Then I'm having my bro send me my lvtk, twinkle tarts, bodega bubblegum and artisanal gelato cuts this week.
Gonna be a full house.

Gonna for sure reverse a lvtk cut and hopefully find a decent male from headbanger, rgm or the copper chem. Just depends on how things go but I definitely want a batch of regs this go around.
View attachment 89855

Thats DE in the cups. I used soil from a box store and it came with fucking mites or some kind of crawlers. They need to go.
Damn, that sucks.
I got rid of the pests last year and they ain't come back. It's so nice not to be fighting them sob's anymore.
Get rid of that soil, everything.
Don't take any chances, they might pop up about 5th week of flower.
A "stitch in time, saves nine".

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
5 headbanger
4 roasted garlic margy
3 copper chem f2
3 peakseedsbc c99
2 ghost og s1
1 pineapple express
2 FS c99 x grape sato
2 super lemon crush
2 all valley grapes
2 black grapes dumdum
Gonna be a full house.

View attachment 89855

I feel your pain...I absolutely despise mites, I had a bag of coco loco hanging around I decided to use it instead of pure coco, my gut said "don't do it bro" but BAM! Mites on seedlings that was a first, haven't had mites since I baby sat a mom plant for a bro, never again.....