Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Th

is reverso bro is going to be so damn good. So grapey but kind of like a rotten grape wine or something def dank and frosty as can be. And it def yields still trimming. More grape than the sato was for sure this was great bro hope you got some held back still View attachment 84634
Nice! I love hearing that for sure. I've still got a nice stash of the reverso beans too.

Thanks for the report back, love to hear good news! Enjoy that smoke!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Th

is reverso bro is going to be so damn good. So grapey but kind of like a rotten grape wine or something def dank and frosty as can be. And it def yields still trimming. More grape than the sato was for sure this was great bro hope you got some held back still View attachment 84634
That looks really nice - excited to run some. I see you’re using a paper bag. I’d love to hear more about your technique using one to dry.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Oh yeah, everything thing I've hit with my lvtk comes out stronger than the original mom plant. I really dig the effect my cut gives.
That Lemon Skunk Greenhouse Seeds used for the SLH was impressive. Be nice to have that original cut.
I'd like to have some S1's of Franco's SLH cut. Looking forward to buying a pack or two when you get them ready.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Right now I have super lemon crush which is slh franco cut x lvtk. The lvtk has a good hybrid buzz and slh has good sativa. That's probably the better sativa I have atm.

My orangeberry smoothie throws some sativa phenos but probably 50/50 rest would be hybrid type buzz.

I currently have all stock removed from website will I deal with moving cross country next week. But ill get everything back up next weekend.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
That looks really nice - excited to run some. I see you’re using a paper bag. I’d love to hear more about your technique using one to dry.
I don’t like to deal with burping jars and what not so I hang dry till just about ready to go then trim and pop in bag roll it down, this sweats the moisture out of the middle of the nugs. few days in the bags and then long term storage

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Your focus was going too hard on these lol. Looks like some dank for sure though
I was rushing and cooking all at the same time lol life’s been super busy lately lol. I’ll get some nicer ones up eventually. But as far as the smoke goes, super dank smooth grapey flavor with a sour kick. Overall a great high, very calming smoke a buzz that starts in the head and takes over the body can definitely over indulge on this one

Last edited: