Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
LVTK ×Tangerine Power "The Juice"
The Juice #1 was still stretching.She went past my light..it is as high up as it can go without moving my scrubber to another spot.She actually grew i to the light.I moved her outside of it for the pic.
She was supercropped after this pic.View attachment 8166View attachment 8167View attachment 8168View attachment 8169
@MainCola can you change the name again to "The Juice" please? I keep fucking up.Just need to remember Oran Jones O.J. Simpson =The Juice.
My apologies Eso.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
LVTK x Tangerine Power "The Juice" Eso's tester.
Appears I have 2 phenos @thenotsoesoteric.
2 Leggy LVTK phenos.The self topped mutant/late bloomer is now a twin to the supercropped leggy gal in back.
The two shorter phenos are structurally different on all accounts.Frostier right now also.
The two shorter phenos have the most frost but the lvtk leaners have the stronger orange stem over their shorter siblings.
Group.This is runty/self topped mutant i. the foreground.As you can see thee other lvtk leaner is no longer up near the light in thw back corner.
20190531_202251.jpg
Supercropped LVTK leaner#1
20190531_201728.jpg
20190531_201810.jpg20190531_201912.jpg
LVTK leaner #2 (runty mutant late bloomer)
20190531_201928.jpg20190531_202015.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The Juice pheno #2
Stacking nicely and frosty.Eso does these lean towards TP or a mash up of both?
#3 The taller of the second pheno.
View attachment 8410
View attachment 8411View attachment 8412View attachment 8413
#4The shorter of the 2nd pheno.
View attachment 8414View attachment 8415
Early frost on point!
Nice!!!
That #2 is looking unique compared to TP and lvtk. Got frost like lvtk but those are perfect size! I'm gonna have to hunt for one of those bad girls, cut that stretch down on the cross for sure.

Looking great man, kudos!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The Juice pheno #2
Stacking nicely and frosty.Eso does these lean towards TP or a mash up of both?
#3 The taller of the second pheno.
View attachment 8410
View attachment 8411View attachment 8412View attachment 8413
#4The shorter of the 2nd pheno.
View attachment 8414View attachment 8415
Early frost on point!
But the bud structure is lvtk looking for sure but the squat size is definitely closer to the indica dom TP Im guessing or nice structure from the lemon skunk. Bomb sauce

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Nice!!!
That #2 is looking unique compared to TP and lvtk. Got frost like lvtk but those are perfect size! I'm gonna have to hunt for one of those bad girls, cut that stretch down on the cross for sure.

Looking great man, kudos!
Thank you.👊🏼

The #2 pheno is "unique" to your eye eh? Good to know.
The frost from the LVTK appears to carry over well.I got early fan leaf frost both from you and HydroRed's LVTK crosses.
I'll most likely reveg 1 of both phenos. Got to get clones runs of 'em in....and you my ninja so...
That is if your hunt doesn't bear fruit.

I'll tape them all,I'll make sure to adjust for the supercropped portion.LVTK leaner #1 I'm guessing,has to be 8-10" taller than all 3 of her siblings.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
But the bud structure is lvtk looking for sure but the squat size is definitely closer to the indica dom TP Im guessing or nice structure from the lemon skunk. Bomb sauce
LVTK bud structure and frost with something in it's lineage contributing to the squat size,less stretch and a quicker to transition to flower,budset and stacking.
As you say...bomb sauce.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
The spots on the leaf in the backgrounds of the pics of pheno'#2 are from the qb's.It was actually touching the diodes.The only unhealthy leaf on the plant.
The HydroRed F&D totes and Megacrop are a nice combo.
I talk that shit now....just wait until mid flower when her needs and wants change and I have to adjust my environment lol.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
LVTK bud structure and frost with something in it's lineage contributing to the squat size,less stretch and a quicker to transition to flower,budset and stacking.
As you say...bomb sauce.
I think it may be the lemon skunk giving it that faster flower set and bud set. So hard to say with the poly's, lol. But I'm digging the size and structure of that #2. It's so hard to tell till the final weeks and then after the first puff. If it hits hard semi dry then you know it's really gonna hit when cured! Cheers man and sounding good so far.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
The other #1 pheno LVTK leaner of "The Juice" plant #2, decided she was gonna keep stretching like LVTK leaner #1her twin. Just as her sibling she grew into my qb's overnight amd singed a few leaves.
Supercropped her.Big girl in the back has rebounded from her supercropping and will need it again in a few days.
20190602_155029.jpg20190602_155040.jpg20190602_155058.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Just smoked a bowl of the grape sato I have in a jar and it has unique berry grape flavor much like the smell! Plus she has a nice little kick to her stone wise, indica leaning for sure.

It should be real nice given a proper grow and dry/cure so I'm stoked as can be. The blackberry black dog cross should be beyond terpy!

I did end up hitting my purple pheno of black dog and oj#3 with a little sato pollen, but only enough to make maybe 20 seeds at max. I was gonna pollinate them up pretty good but I'd rather have the smoke for the time being. Just wanted a few to test run.

Cheers and I'll get some new photos up later of the moms to be.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Seeds are baking up nicely, starting to see some color and striping appear on seeds. The bbb dog will definitely go longer than it's normal 58-60 day flower time but should be fine.

bbb dog
20190607_202407.jpg20190607_202416.jpg

lvtk
20190607_202838.jpg

oj#1, looks spot on to momma just not as viney
20190607_203127.jpg

oj#3, strong orange rind with a hint of sour like lemon taste and very potent smoke. I took three tokes today in about 5-10 minutes and was blitzed. Just as strong as the lvtk but a lot more sativa with a touch of that heart racing for a second yet still chill type high. Though not for light tokers, lol. She is branchy too20190607_204453.jpg

The oj#3 doesn't look like it will fox tail as much this round and I'm gonna put the ac on the weekend so should finish in appropriate fashion. This round should be tastier and frostier too, I dig it.

Well.. they will be coming down within the next couple days if I can find the time. Very similar to her sisters of the past, structure wise.. I've had the occasional really tall (males usually.. and almost always the ones that smelled orange even in veg) but most of the females have been manageable, but required support towards the end of flowering. From experience, I would say they are leaning towards the Goji.. but the one with the smaller buds this round has a different smell than the other ones.. I wont be 100% until a few days after trim but I think I'm getting some citrus folks!

Yall gotta get you a pack while you still can.. for real, for real 🤙

Attachments

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Well.. they will be coming down within the next couple days if I can find the time. Very similar to her sisters of the past, structure wise.. I've had the occasional really tall (males usually.. and almost always the ones that smelled orange even in veg) but most of the females have been manageable, but required support towards the end of flowering. From experience, I would say they are leaning towards the Goji.. but the one with the smaller buds this round has a different smell than the other ones.. I wont be 100% until a few days after trim but I think I'm getting some citrus folks!

Yall gotta get you a pack while you still can.. for real, for real 🤙

View attachment 9378View attachment 9380View attachment 9381View attachment 9382
Looking great my man! Love the colors and that frost! Kudos. Be stoked to hear how they smoke too!