Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

golgotha

Really Active Member
Reverso Welchie
DSC_0330 (1).JPG
I chopped 3 Reverso....2 Bazooka Blast and a black grapes dumdum.

All of them very good. All of them different

Reverso...#1 is smokeable (pic shown) solid LVTK leaner with some berry notes....nicely strong.

Bazooka Blast One leaned Stardawg and one leaned Bubblegum and both are great. The stardawg leaner had bigger buds. These were really sweet smelling and i was expecting berries or fruit but its more like sweet hubba bubba.

Black Grapes DumDum smells and tastes like blue raspberry slushies...but not quite....like super artifical candy raspberry.

I love them all...

golgotha

Really Active Member
My buddy did up a bad ass logo for albino Boogieman. Thinking about getting some tshirts with this on them.
View attachment 56977
This is one of my favorite ESO strains...and i grow a lot of them.

If I had to pick only 2 of them to run forever it would be Albino Boogieman and Magnum PI...glad i dont have to limit myself.

Esos gear is fire...I have been smoking super lemon crunch for 2 days and i give it 2 thumbs up (but i might fall down if i do both at once!)

Well done my friend, well done!

Albino Boogieman 25 litre pot with living super soil....i have to add gaia bloom (2 4 8) ever 2 weeks and it still needs MOAR !!

DSC_0366.JPG

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Twinkle tarts are out the ground already fast germ thanks for the welchie extra.
You ain't shittin'! I just started 2 Twinkle Tarts & 2 Dynoberry Bytes last Friday. The taproots were out after less than 24hrs in water, i moved them into plugs, and they sprouted 48hrs after they went into the plugs. This is how they look this morning...exactly 1 week after dropping the seeds in water. I'm really excited to see how these plants turn out!

MVvF1jp.jpg

Meatman

Meat Master
You ain't shittin'! I just started 2 Twinkle Tarts & 2 Dynoberry Bytes last Friday. The taproots were out after less than 24hrs in water, i moved them into plugs, and they sprouted 48hrs after they went into the plugs. This is how they look this morning...exactly 1 week after dropping the seeds in water. I'm really excited to see how these plants turn out!

View attachment 84602
Your gonna love those two strains they have been straight fire for me so far I’m hoping my stank bubble and bazooka blast come out as fire as them

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Your gonna love those two strains they have been straight fire for me so far I’m hoping my stank bubble and bazooka blast come out as fire as them
I got a little stank bubble chopped and dried, ill get pics up later, but it is very similar to my keeper bodega bubblegum. Kind of a fruity gum flavor, very unique and packs a punch.

I think they'll do you right!