Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
My good friend made me up a new ninja for my logo/seed packs and I love it. He has some beans in the hand ready to plant and that's what I'm saying! Plus I love green!!! I'm stoked, gonna get some stickers made up and probably have them make a few shirts while they're at it.
20190526_222221.jpg
Then I got some silver labels for the strain names and flower times etc to put on the back to keep it professional looking. I also will put a little dot sticker on the lacon containers too with strain ID so people can remove them from breeder pack for easier storage.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get around to f2 this Oran Jones, especially this #3 cut. She is straight up orange rind and like I mentioned before a hint or green apple. Nice flavor and a nice punch. 20190526_140408.jpg

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
My good friend made me up a new ninja for my logo/seed packs and I love it. He has some beans in the hand ready to plant and that's what I'm saying! Plus I love green!!! I'm stoked, gonna get some stickers made up and probably have them make a few shirts while they're at it.
View attachment 7844
Then I got some silver labels for the strain names and flower times etc to put on the back to keep it professional looking. I also will put a little dot sticker on the lacon containers too with strain ID so people can remove them from breeder pack for easier storage.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get around to f2 this Oran Jones, especially this #3 cut. She is straight up orange rind and like I mentioned before a hint or green apple. Nice flavor and a nice punch. View attachment 7845
That’s awesome,,I like it man 👍

View attachment 7844

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get around to f2 this Oran Jones, especially this #3 cut. She is straight up orange rind and like I mentioned before a hint or green apple. Nice flavor and a nice punch. View attachment 7845
The little things that could allow a little more room in the fridge for milk and shit lol.. Loving it brother!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Damn my 1st order from attitude came within a week after they sent it but this 2nd order has been out 1.5 weeks and still hasn't arrived in customs or passed through customs, however the usps does it. This second order had a bit more in it, not more $$'s worth but just more beans.

It had the 4 ten packs of nirvana, 8 freebie nirvana seed, and like 10 freebie May promotional freebies. I also paid for the "random" gift option so I'm guessing the packaging is not as stealthy as the beanie option happened to be and may be under more scrutiny.

Well hopefully it arrives because it had some decent freebies.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Damn my 1st order from attitude came within a week after they sent it but this 2nd order has been out 1.5 weeks and still hasn't arrived in customs or passed through customs, however the usps does it. This second order had a bit more in it, not more $$'s worth but just more beans.

It had the 4 ten packs of nirvana, 8 freebie nirvana seed, and like 10 freebie May promotional freebies. I also paid for the "random" gift option so I'm guessing the packaging is not as stealthy as the beanie option happened to be and may be under more scrutiny.

Fingers crossed its just a few days behind from the holiday weekend.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN

I never had one get nabbed from attitude. Don't they resend if you buy one of the gift options? I can't remember, it's been a few years.

D

Deleted member 60

I remember some very long waits for seeds from across the pond in the old days. So glad that shit is over.

OK...for some of us anyway....LOL. It's been years since ordered from Altitude or Nirvana. I wonder how badly the US seed banks have impacted the European market? They had a serious monopoly going for awhile there.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I remember some very long waits for seeds from across the pond in the old days. So glad that shit is over.

OK...for some of us anyway....LOL. It's been years since ordered from Altitude or Nirvana. I wonder how badly the US seed banks have impacted the European market? They had a serious monopoly going for awhile there.
I'm sure it's been a significant impact. Not many ordering from over there anymore.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Ordering from UK is a bit of a waiting game, lol. I just wanted a few of the Euro strains so had to hit up a overseas bank. Mainly just wanted to run the female seeds c99 and have been meaning to do some more nirvana strains. Unique flavors that no american breeders seems to be using.

Gotta do something outside the norm I guess.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
The Juice #1 was still stretching.She went past my light..it is as high up as it can go without moving my scrubber to another spot.She actually grew i to the light.I moved her outside of it for the pic.
She was supercropped after this pic.20190528_171844.jpg20190528_171854.jpg20190528_171918.jpg20190528_171926.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The Juice #1 was still stretching.She went past my light..it is as high up as it can go without moving my scrubber to another spot.She actually grew i to the light.I moved her outside of it for the pic.
She was supercropped after this pic.View attachment 8166View attachment 8167View attachment 8168View attachment 8169
That lvtk like to sprawl the fudge out and if they can't they shoot the fudge up! Luckily the stems are pliable so they bend easy without snapping. Those girls are looking green and healthy so I'd guess they'll start throwing out resin real soon if not already! It's hard to tell by the leaves if it is lvtk or tp dominant because all the leaves on both parent look too similar. I think the larger wider fan leaves are sativa traits from the tp and the odd shape leaves from the TK? But the orange pheno should either already have an orange smell to them or it will develop in the next week or so.

I'm stoked to see how they do because right now they're looking like you're gonna like what comes! and how the mimosa differs in terps. My bro has a mimo right now that sounds like it is pretty similar to the TP in flavor, minus the sour apple exhale on my #3.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
It's crazy.These are flip from seed!
That lvtk like to sprawl the fudge out and if they can't they shoot the fudge up! Luckily the stems are pliable so they bend easy without snapping. Those girls are looking green and healthy so I'd guess they'll start throwing out resin real soon if not already! It's hard to tell by the leaves if it is lvtk or tp dominant because all the leaves on both parent look too similar. I think the larger wider fan leaves are sativa traits from the tp and the odd shape leaves from the TK? But the orange pheno should either already have an orange smell to them or it will develop in the next week or so.

I'm stoked to see how they do because right now they're looking like you're gonna like what comes! and how the mimosa differs in terps. My bro has a mimo right now that sounds like it is pretty similar to the TP in flavor, minus the sour apple exhale on my #3.
It's crazy.These are flip from seed!The late bloomer wasn't done stretching and is as tall or just a bit taller than the 2nd tallest in the previous pics.She exploded with budset.
The stems are indeed pliable.I really need to get in there and clean up some lowers.I hate to defoliate seed runs,but they will get some slight defol'.
The late bloomer already has a strong orange stem rub to her.It's kinda overwhelming,so much so I couldn't stem rub my other gals.Hands are clean her scent got on/in my facial hair and nose.
I'll do a frost check at lights on tomorrow.I don't have any experience with TK nor the TP ...no idea on their respective leaf structures.

Gonna be a fight wrangling these gals in once the nugs start stackin'...can't wait.