Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Super Lemon Haze X LVTK should be great. How much lemon will pull through...:D

Can it shave a week off of the SLH? Because I think LVTK could do that.

And will it remove that haze taste? Because it would be nice if it doubled up on lemons with a hint of fuel...Mmmm
I'm hoping no haze taste, lol. The blue dream passed that on to the buddhas dream I did a while back that I made the miyagi cross from. Which gave birth to the sato.

But that haze flavor I hope doesnt follow, just lemon gas I hope!

Fingers crossed.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Twinkle tarts #2 was not twinkle tarts...my bloom room is full of purple dream and its berry jam all over the place. I thought it was until i grabbed a bud off of it (its in the dryer at day 61).

Now i undertand where Tropical Dunder is getting that aroma from.

It is not a blast of flavor...it is an earthy slightly lemon undertone taste. I will know more when it ages a bit but i think its similar to the tropical dunder except it has MORE citrus aroma than LVTK.

I smoked a doob at 3 am...3:05 nothing..3:10 nothing...wow thats weird...it smells like fire...tastes strong...3:15 WHAM

Solid weird creeper. lol. Wonderful high.

now i will KNOW what that beast is outside... It keeps growing. I am afraid its turning into

solid creeper....growing out of control.

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Twinkle tarts #2 was not twinkle tarts...my bloom room is full of purple dream and its berry jam all over the place. I thought it was until i grabbed a bud off of it (its in the dryer at day 61).

Now i undertand where Tropical Dunder is getting that aroma from.

It is not a blast of flavor...it is an earthy slightly lemon undertone taste. I will know more when it ages a bit but i think its similar to the tropical dunder except it has MORE citrus aroma than LVTK.

I smoked a doob at 3 am...3:05 nothing..3:10 nothing...wow thats weird...it smells like fire...tastes strong...3:15 WHAM

Solid weird creeper. lol. Wonderful high.

now i will KNOW what that beast is outside... It keeps growing. I am afraid its turning into

I thought that movie was going to be stupid but I actually enjoyed it!