Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
If only it had the vigor.. would be a nice option for SoG
That was the reason I let that black dog cut go. It stayed real short and slow veg. I'm gonna try to work the last few beans of bgdd I have to keep it small like that. Mainly for cabinet growers or folks who want shortie plants for in or outdoor.

Great smoke but that veg time is brutal and you'll want to veg till it's near desired height due to little stretch.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
That was the reason I let that black dog cut go. It stayed real short and slow veg. I'm gonna try to work the last few beans of bgdd I have to keep it small like that. Mainly for cabinet growers or folks who want shortie plants for in or outdoor.

Great smoke but that veg time is brutal and you'll want to veg till it's near desired height due to little stretch.
Fantastic idea! It’s not for everyone’s style but if you can plan for it most should be able to work it in just fine. She is a lovely thick shorty

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Man I'm kind of worried that I'm not gonna get many seeds from the 33 and 47. I think I pollinated too early or something because I'm not seeing seeds or swollen calyxes.

Weird because pistils turned red like normal and I could of swore I seen calyxes starting to swell but these buds have tripled in size. So seeds may be hiding inside.

Hopefully the lvtk pollen I have in fridge is still good because I'm planning on using this weekend on the slh and a lvtk.

The mochi definitely looks a lot better than the 33. I'll get pics later.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The one i have outside...its LVTK or TT....it hit 8 feet tall yesterday.

A longer veg time can help :D lol. Why did i start them in March...

I have to get a bundle of 8 foot 2 x 2s and some fence and figure out how i can build supports (Punch on the left...TT or LVTK on the right both ridonkulous). When they get colas the wind will timber them for sure but they are too stiff to bend. Like tree stems even at the top.

This organic stuff takes some time to get going but then......

If it is twinkle tart its the monsterest ! We had rain all day yesterday and they grew overnight. WTF. I can see the tops from the sidewalk so i will reinforce my gates and get security cameras first week in August. I am taking them to harvest if i have to patrol with my louisville in my joe boxers!

What do you think it is?

LVTK or TT
15954990076431918588485.jpg1595499027574554291226.jpg15954990534331242612956.jpg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

I have to get a bundle of 8 foot 2 x 2s and some fence and figure out how i can build supports (Punch on the left...TT or LVTK on the right both ridonkulous). When they get colas the wind will timber them for sure but they are too stiff to bend. Like tree stems even at the top.

If it is twinkle tart its the monsterest ! We had rain all day yesterday and they grew overnight. WTF. I can see the tops from the sidewalk so i will reinforce my gates and get security cameras first week in August. I am taking them to harvest if i have to patrol with my louisville in my joe boxers!

What do you think it is?

LVTK or TT
View attachment 65336View attachment 65337View attachment 65338
Man that's tough , I just ran both too. U will know as soon as there's terps. Sorry I can't identify

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

What do you think it is?

LVTK or TT
View attachment 65336View attachment 65337View attachment 65338
Looking great! It's so hard to tell until the smell comes. Hopefully its tarts because itll just be fruity smells permeating from the back yard.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
That’s what I was thinking what are those freebies you sent me I always give my buddy the freebies I’ve gotten from other places because he is to stingy to actually buy seeds should I keep these ones lol
Everything Eso's dropped has looked and smoked good from what I've seen. OBSM #3 is oran jones #3 (a sweet orange flavor with fluffier buds than #1) x grape sato. I wouldn't give those away unless you're feelin generous & got more than enough beans. They're fem and you'll def get some good good out of em

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Twinkle Tarts you will go through it faster than you think. I would run that for sure.

I was going to pop a pair of OBSM3 this morning and...was inspired to put the last 3 welchie into a cup of water (of that pack...fresh pack in the full pack container).

I can not commit so i might as well just keep popping beans...I have some orange coming through (Helloween HP is ORANGE!!! and no skunk...woo hoo). so OBSM can wait for a bit.

But i want that OBSM 3 just to see how it compares to OBSM1. (OBSM = OrangeBerry Smoothie)
Day 48 on 11/13 with fancy boards. Magnum PI is at 5% amber (clones on day 48....WHAT??????? AWESOME!!!!!)
DSCF6130.JPG
DSCF6121.JPG
Tropical Dunder smells very similar to citrus milf. An aroma of milk almost souring with the faintest of orange creamsickle. Sticky...Dense...Hard.
showing the odd amber...from seed put in flower after 45 day veg. #2 is in the bloom room on day 48 as well and the buds look EXACTLY like this. Same structure and just as sticky and dense. I didnt scope them for trichs its 7 to 10 days out.
DSCF6133.JPG
DSCF6131.JPG
I want to wait until Aug 1 so i can fudge my numbers and crush a months yield. Then i have something to strive for :D

Twinkle Tarts is next on deck...one is on day 60 and if i can push it 6 more days...MU HA HA

3 more of those in veg..when i smelled it i knew...

You know what you need Eso....some lemons....wifi43 :D

Last edited: