Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Twinkle tarts #2 was not twinkle tarts...my bloom room is full of purple dream and its berry jam all over the place. I thought it was until i grabbed a bud off of it (its in the dryer at day 61).

Now i undertand where Tropical Dunder is getting that aroma from.

It is not a blast of flavor...it is an earthy slightly lemon undertone taste. I will know more when it ages a bit but i think its similar to the tropical dunder except it has MORE citrus aroma than LVTK.

I smoked a doob at 3 am...3:05 nothing..3:10 nothing...wow thats weird...it smells like fire...tastes strong...3:15 WHAM

Solid weird creeper. lol. Wonderful high.

now i will KNOW what that beast is outside... It keeps growing. I am afraid its turning into

solid creeper....growing out of control.
Nice, I'm interested to see and hear how the lvtk s1 hit. It's cool to see the varying effects and how they branch out from one effect to the next.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The lone seedling to not wilt off in coco. All the others should look like this but instead other 2 mag pi, 3 bigntasty and 1 s1 had root turn to mud. I just cut the tops and will clone them but gosh darn.
20200731_204001.jpg
All my clones I had to put in soil for the time being. Just let the veg in 20oz cups of soil then transplant into 1 gal coco. Let the rootball establish before going into coco.

Definitely got the slh knocked up, lvtk clone too for more s1.
IMG_20200731_180718_803.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Just threw 4 stank bubble, 2 reverso welchie and 2 bazooka blast in 60/40% soil/coco mix. Had to cut the fox farm ocean forest soil for the seedlings.

The other 2 magnum P.I., 2 big n tasty and 1 s1 that had roots die off have been cut and put into rock wool, about 3-4 days now, and should root no issue. I'll toss them in soil to start as well.

Tossed the gelato 33 and mochi. The 33 is weak, no effect for me after 3 vape loadfuls.

Mochi is better potency but just not worth keeping in my opinion. Close cuz it has good bud structure and flavor but I'll pass.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Just threw 4 stank bubble, 2 reverso welchie and 2 bazooka blast in 60/40% soil/coco mix. Had to cut the fox farm ocean forest soil for the seedlings.

The other 2 magnum P.I., 2 big n tasty and 1 s1 that had roots die off have been cut and put into rock wool, about 3-4 days now, and should root no issue. I'll toss them in soil to start as well.

Tossed the gelato 33 and mochi. The 33 is weak, no effect for me after 3 vape loadfuls.

Mochi is better potency but just not worth keeping in my opinion. Close cuz it has good bud structure and flavor but I'll pass.
Hey it was a good run, good to hear you’re keeping only the best though mate. Best of luck with SLH that’s the one I’ve got my hopes up for 😈

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
LVTK with a better dry it is turning into a lemony kush...almost like a slightly sour lemon with slight kush flavor. Nice stone and it helps ID where the influence is in the crosses.

Tropical Dunder. I will smoke it when it dries out more but it was dry enough for a doob. I dont understand how people can wait...what if it spontanously combusted???
The orange is coming through like a slightly sour orange instead of lemon...with a hint of the kush in the background.
Very strong effect. Stronger than the LVTK. Frosty tasty I like it a lot. This was the small tent and it was the best producer of the tent.

For the 5 footers from now on i will only run 1 or 2 plants and focus on the shape!

The better Tropical Dunder is on day 61. Flushing it now. A few more days i think but its close now. And it smells exactly like the other one did.

T20200511_003_0084.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Is there a reason you dropped the FFOF from seedlings?
I usually just start seeds in coco or rock wool but everytime around this year I get bad wilting off issues. I found if I start seeds in dirt they do fine then transfer into coco from there.

I just add a little coco to the ffof for seedlings because the ffof is a little hot.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
i am using Destiny and Blue Skies organic...then i read the bag at it says no to seedlings. I should have read that first. Its the reverse problem and im going back to coco for seedlings :D lol.

Destiny sounds right too..Because i want to manifest it... That and the CMH back in veg. The board is nice but the CMH rocks it !

Turn it up to 11..

I found cutting it 50 50 with coco coir helped detune it enough that babies dont stop growing. For the soil challenged like me.

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Did the grey bean of 33 xlvtk make above soil
It should have but my misfortune seems neverending. I came home yesterday to several of the seedlings that had popped above soil were dead. Wilted off, then several gnats came flying out of near by pots.

I should have never let up on my IPM. I stopped using the bennies a few months ago cuz shit was cool. My mistake.

I went and got mosquito drunks and diatomaceous earth and I'm going to the hydro store today to get some bennies.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
It should have but my misfortune seems neverending. I came home yesterday to several of the seedlings that had popped above soil were dead. Wilted off, then several gnats came flying out of near by pots.

I should have never let up on my IPM. I stopped using the bennies a few months ago cuz shit was cool. My mistake.

I went and got mosquito drunks and diatomaceous earth and I'm going to the hydro store today to get some bennies.
Idk what you use for bennies but southern ag garden friendly fungicide is the same bacteria as hydroguard but more concentrated and less expensive from what I've seen