Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
This is what I've read other places too. But they're different. Southern ags strain is D747. Looks like they only offer it by the quart.
The southern Ag one is not as hardy in water. @macsI believe said he tried the S Ag and it didnt survive in water as long and left debris floating on top of water.

I'll just pick up more hydroguard and great white.

I might get calcium hydrochlorine or whatever and try a sterile solution on a few and bennies on the others to see what works best in my environment.

Just things were going good on autopilot and I got complacent. Got caught slipping.

Streetpro09

Tester
The southern Ag one is not as hardy in water. @macsI believe said he tried the S Ag and it didnt survive in water as long and left debris floating on top of water.

I'll just pick up more hydroguard and great white.

I might get calcium hydrochlorine or whatever and try a sterile solution on a few and bennies on the others to see what works best in my environment.

Just things were going good on autopilot and I got complacent. Got caught slipping.
Yeah shit happens. We get busy doing other things cause we think we got this but growing take allot of work and paying attention.

I've been contemplating running a sterile vs benny comparison myself but haven't decided how I want to do the sterile setup. What's this calcium hydrochlorine you speak of?

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Yeah shit happens. We get busy doing other things cause we think we got this but growing take allot of work and paying attention.

I've been contemplating running a sterile vs benny comparison myself but haven't decided how I want to do the sterile setup. What's this calcium hydrochlorine you speak of?
It is pool shock, aka bleach safe for plants.

I used it back in 2003-4 when running nft systems and it worked great at stopping roots from turning to mush.

I figure the sterile nutrient solution will be great coco plants but I like the bennie route too. Just bennie route will cost more and take more time/effort.

If I get the pool shock this weekend I'll update with results.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Pool shock or peroxide for sterile. I have run peroxide for 9 months.

I buy it 1 gallon at a time in 29% food grade and then make 5 gallons of 3% out of that. 1 cup in a bubble bucket 2 cups in anything bigger every 3 days.

Pool shock is way cheaper. I have a pool too i just hate changing...and i have 1 gallon of 29% left.

Either of them will burn you HARD. be really careful with it. 70% bleach is as hot as 30% peroxide.

With the bleach pool shock 10 bucks worth would last a year.

Peroxide is H202 so when the extra oxygen falls out of the peroxide the byproduct is water (h20) so its safe. And it eradicates fungas gnats...they hate the stuff. (4 parts water 1 part 3% peroxide as a drench).

food grade peroxide is unstable so the oxygyn can not stay in the liquid...that being said if you get it on plastic that shit is stable as a table. You will get burned 2 weeks later. I get them every now and then :D

Pain is your bodies way of saying your alive....peroxide makes me really feel alive.

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Pool shock of peroxide for sterile. I have run peroxide for 9 months.

I buy it 1 gallon at a time in 29% food grade and then make 5 gallons of 3% out of that. 1 cup in a bubble bucket 2 cups in anything bigger every 3 days.

Pool shock is way cheaper. I have a pool too i just hate changing...and i have 1 gallon of 29% left.

Either of them will burn you HARD. be really careful with it. 70% bleach is as hot as 30% peroxide.

With the bleach pool shock 10 bucks worth would last a year.

Peroxide is H202 so when the extra oxygen falls out of the peroxide the byproduct is water (h20) so its safe. And it eradicates fungas gnats...they hate the stuff. (4 parts water 1 part 3% peroxide as a drench).

food grade peroxide is unstable so the oxygyn can not stay in the liquid...that being said if you get it on plastic that shit is stable as a table. You will get burned 2 weeks later. I get them every now and then :D

Pain is your bodies way of saying your alive....peroxide makes me really feel alive.
Where do you buy the 29% peroxide? Is it generally available at like Walgreens or Walmart type stores or order online? Cheers

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The 2 magnum and 1 big n tasty seedling that had root issues that I clone have busted roots! So the other bnt and lvtk s1 should be right behind them.

Hopefully this time around the bennies give them a fighting chance.

Transplanted 2 slh cuts into gallon pots. 1 will get reversed im thinking.

Also all 3 new reverso welchies, 3 stank bubbles, 1 out of 3 gelato 33 x lvtk and 1 out of 3 gelato 47 x lvtk busted tails. The other 2 of 33 and 47 did pop but didn't have tails yet though in dirt.

Fucking cram that bitch.

Also think I may reverse a twinkle tart #1 once it busts roots.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Out of the 10 seeds I started in soil 4 made it up and lived. Coincidentally it was 1 stank, 1 reverso, 1 bazooka and the pale 33 x lvtk seed.

The 33 x lvtk stalled out, the new leave tips that come out never came out but she stayed standing till I pulled the plug.

The new seeds I popped are starting to break ground.

So far 4 r. welchie, 4 stank and 1 - 47 x lvtk have broke ground. Just waiting on 2 more 47 x lvtk and the 3 - 33 x lvtk
20200809_211001.jpg
The white shit is diatomaceous earth. Been blasting bugs with mosquito dunks, D.E., yellow sticky traps and bennies. Knock on wood.

Started brewing some Bennie tea with hydroguard and great white.

If this slh cut has good lemon flavor I'm going to reverse a cut to hit the twinkle tarts for a blackberry lemonade jam. Tarts in back with top of slh poking in.20200809_184314.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Gonna pull down the quantum boards this weekend and put back the cmh. The plants don't like going from t5 to the boards. The lack of uv radiation lowers the over temps and the boards need it warmer for optimal conditions.

Case in point:
Magnum right before going into flower
IMG_20200801_232146_603.jpg
2 weeks under the boards and she looks funky as fuck. She is stacking but gnarly 20200809_190010.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The last 5 33 and 47 beans popped up today. Knock wood but things are good so far.

I think I'm going to pass on reversing the slh. It has a lemon citronella smell of haze that im not a fan of plus it just ain't as frosty as I'd like. If the stone is great I may reconsider.

I think instead I'm gonna reverse my twinkle tarts #1 next for fem pollen and then pop some headbanger to find a male for regular pollen.

Out of the 15 seedlings that just popped, the 1 magnum in flower, the 2 magnum seedlings that i had to clone, 2 big n tasty seedling/clone and 1 lvtk s1 seedling/clone I should find another couple interesting phenos.

So far its
4 stank bubble
4 reverso welchie
1 bazooka
3 33 x lvtk
3 47 x lvtk
3 magnum pi
2 big n tasty
1 s1

Gonna load the tent with 1 gallon pots and go buck. Gonna flip them early too.
20200811_201431.jpg

Last edited:

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
The last 5 33 and 47 beans popped up today. Knock wood but things are good so far.

I think I'm going to pass on reversing the slh. It has a lemon citronella smell of haze that im not a fan of plus it just ain't as frosty as I'd like. If the stone is great I may reconsider.

I think instead I'm gonna reverse my twinkle tarts #1 next for fem pollen and then pop some headbanger to find a male for regular pollen.

Out of the 15 seedlings that just popped, the 1 magnum in flower, the 2 magnum seedlings that i had to clone, 2 big n tasty seedling/clone and 1 lvtk s1 seedling/clone I should find another couple interesting phenos.

So far its
4 stank bubble
4 reverso welchie
1 bazooka
3 33 x lvtk
3 47 x lvtk
3 magnum pi
2 big n tasty
1 s1

Gonna load the tent with 1 gallon pots and go buck. Gonna flip them early too.
View attachment 68040
🔥