Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Twinkle Tarts is fantastic. It is tasting more....booberry now...and smells like it.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

A fantastic fruity (seed free....let is rejoice)...wonderful smoke.

I wont know how it makes rosin or hash. This is going to be smoked as buds and thats it.

GMO cake will get a rest today...i might use the mighty but i think i will fire up another doob....fantastico for sure.

That Black D.O.G you used came through wonderfully. The big one in bloom smells just like it!. I sure hope that one outside is this ....curse you mystery beans!!!

#2 put in bloom on march 23...Probaly 7 days out because i will take her to sedation now that i love the flavor :D
TT #2.JPG

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Twinkle Tarts is fantastic. It is tasting more....booberry now...and smells like it.

View attachment 65225

I wont know how it makes rosin or hash. This is going to be smoked as buds and thats it.

GMO cake will get a rest today...i might use the mighty but i think i will fire up another doob....fantastico for sure.

That Black D.O.G you used came through wonderfully. The big one in bloom smells just like it!. I sure hope that one outside is this ....curse you mystery beans!!!

#2 put in bloom on march 23...Probaly 7 days out because i will take her to sedation now that i love the flavor :D
View attachment 65227
Oh ya ! Absolutely loving the twinkle tarts . What a great all around cultivar

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

View attachment 65225

View attachment 65227
Oh ya ! Absolutely loving the twinkle tarts . What a great all around cultivar
Well that makes 3, lol. I just finished off the last of my tarts and I'm jonesing already for more.

I'm really stoked at how they came out. Super glad they treated you guys right!