Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Tropical Dunder
Day 35 starting to smell like oranges now and it's building. Sticky dense buds.
Edit...the bud is leaning because she was super cropped to make it fit. Notice how super cropping makes those secondary...usually not so great buds all get the light and start stacking fat buds too.
Super cropping is one of the best techniques to fit things in a height requirement but it also produces auxin and that makes the plants grow fat stems to transmit all that nute juice to the buds EVERYWHERE on the top shelf.
GMO cake doob...with a half of Magnum PI...made me EUREEKA of the cannabis eh...
20200715_020904.jpg

Magnum pi clone
20200715_020838.jpg

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Tent is on day 43 (week 7 started today)
Magnum PI. I love how the pistols turn a fire orange color. I think 8 weeks and done (mature clones)
DSCF6070.JPG
DSCF6069.JPG
Tropical Dunder. Sticky...faintly orange with a whole lot of GANGSTER LVTK...tennis shoes and a faint funk i cant place.
Solid juicy buds on this one. The one in the bloom room is throwing fat buds all over the place...same sticky. Got to love that LVTK you used. Man it brings some oomph!
DSCF6065.JPGDSCF6067.JPG
A twinkle tart at the back is on day 46...buds are fattening up there too. I should be smoking some in 2 days the chop is drying nice and slow.