End prohibition

Status
Not open for further replies.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Here's a hint - when articles are written by someone that obviously hates the subject of the piece - you will see their opinion all over those facts, from how the facts are described, interpreted, or which ones are omitted. Fuck the media, read between the lines always.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Simple fact - in 4 years Orange-man-bad did nothing to hinder any state or their choices to legalize. Didn't up the war on drugs or anything of the sort, and never said he would. Attacking cartels trafficking any drugs just ain't a bad thing.

Conversely, Brandon made lots of promises and he ain't keeping any. He is dipping his toes in the water of pretending to do something.

Here's the big fucking clue people need. Presidents don't make laws, and their executive orders do not carry the weight of law. CONGRESS is the one that needs to do something. And in two years of having control of the whole shebang the ones that have made pro-weed promises have done nothing. Their only political opposition would have been the republicans wringing their hands in the air with no vote that counted. Haven't checked the stats lately red vs blue in the houses, but it doesn't matter. NONE OF THEM WILL TAKE THE LEAP.

The answer is that all encumbents must go, and not be replaced by anyone supported by either corrupt political party.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Simple fact - in 4 years Orange-man-bad did nothing to hinder any state or their choices to legalize. Didn't up the war on drugs or anything of the sort, and never said he would. Attacking cartels trafficking any drugs just ain't a bad thing.

Conversely, Brandon made lots of promises and he ain't keeping any. He is dipping his toes in the water of pretending to do something.

Here's the big fucking clue people need. Presidents don't make laws, and their executive orders do not carry the weight of law. CONGRESS is the one that needs to do something. And in two years of having control of the whole shebang the ones that have made pro-weed promises have done nothing. Their only political opposition would have been the republicans wringing their hands in the air with no vote that counted. Haven't checked the stats lately red vs blue in the houses, but it doesn't matter. NONE OF THEM WILL TAKE THE LEAP.

The answer is that all encumbents must go, and not be replaced by anyone supported by either corrupt political party.
that aint no shit@H.A.F.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Actually, the President is the only exception. No third party candidate will ever win so to have a chance they must select one. You can be an independent candidate and stand on your morals all the way to your concession speech - and collect lots of campaign money without ever having a chance of effecting change.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Not even reading - but that sounds a lot like bumping it down a schedule and still keeping it illegal for all the peasants. Same as codiene or morphine, allowing those big-pharma campaign donors to get rich while keeping it a controlled substance.
i've got agree @ H.A.F.kinda sounds like what you think about the current bunch in washington is true!

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Today when I received notification cause someone posted new message( old fart), it reminded me to think (oh ya where has @Joebud been)? Haven't seen u "Rock n roll" on here in a minute... Lol
Hope all has been good with u and family!
👊✌
I got a cold. Other then that everything is going good. Thanks @Big Terps best of luck to you and Rock and Roll.

twobitbob

Super Active Member
I was really hoping Britney would take one for the home team and do her part in the advocacy lol
If she’s Freed from Russia
Free hashish for all American citizens

Status
Not open for further replies.